剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
Helo's gone, Sharon.
西洛死了
l didn't ask you that, either.
我也没有问你这个
Sorry.
对不起
Colony?
殖民地
Saggitaron. How many have you got?
撒纪特恩 有多少人
5,251 survivors from Saggitaron, last count.
根据上次统计撒纪特恩有5251人存活
We can't transmit photos yet.
我们现在不能传送照片
lf you want, you can leave them with us
要么你可以放在这里
or you can put them on the board outside.
要么你可以放在外面的告示牌上
Sorry.
对不起
Thanks.
谢谢
Next.
下一个
Colony?
殖民地
Update on the headcount, Madam President.
更新一下人数 总统女士
How did we lose 300?
我们怎么死掉三百人的
There were some overcounts,
有些算多了 有些在上次攻击后
a few deaths from wounds and a few missing during the last attack.
失踪或死掉了
Do you want children, Gaius?
你想要孩子吗 盖尤斯
Let me think about that for a minute.
让我想一想
No.
不
Procreation is one of God's commandments.
生育可是上帝的戒律之一啊
Really?
真的
l'm sure someday, if you're a good Cylon,
我想要是有一天你想去赛昂的话
he'll reward you with a lovely little walking toaster
他会回报给你一个可爱的
of your very own.
给你自己
l want us to have a child, Gaius.
我要我们生个孩子 盖尤斯
You can't be serious.
你开玩笑的吧
lt's Dr. Amarak.
是艾默里克博士
What was that?
什么
l'm so sorry for interrupting you while you were speaking.
很抱歉打断你们的谈话
You were just saying?
你们刚刚在说什么啊
Oh ! Uh. . .
艾默里克博士
l was just saying that a Dr. Amarak
我是说艾默里克博士
had requested to speak with the President.
想要和总统通电♥话♥
Dr. Amarak. I see.
我知道他
You know him?
你知道
Have you always been able to multitask like this?
你一直都是被这样多方质问吗
Yes. Yes.
是的
l used to work with him at the Ministry of Defense.
我以前和他一起在国防部工作
lt says here that he's uncovered important information
据说是他发现了
regarding how the Cylons were able to defeat colonial defenses.
赛昂人是可以无抵抗入侵的
l was always a little worried he was on to us.
我就知道他一直都盯着咱们
Were you going to speak to him?
你能不能说你很忙
Perhaps l should speak to him if you're busy.
让我直接和他通话
Actually, l think he wanted to speak directly with the President.
其实我看他想直接和总统通话
lt sounded urgent.
听起来很急
lt must be very important.
一定是非常重要的
Maybe something about a certain traitor in the President's inner circle?
可能和总统做一下交易呢
There's not enough time before we jump.
现在离跳跃的时间不多了
l want him on board first thing during the next cycle.
等下一次让他上来再说吧
Thank you, Doctor.
谢谢你 博士
l'd say you have a serious problem.
我看你有个大♥麻♥烦了
lf I can help.
很乐意帮忙
He's a strange one, isn't he?
他有点怪啊 是不是
Twelve more cases of nervous exhaustion.
又多了十二个 我精疲力竭
That makes 61 .
我都六十一岁了
Have the docs start pumping them up with stimulants
让医生开始给他们打些刺♥激♥物
and get them back on the line.
重返岗位
Pilots, too.
还有驾驶员
Fuel report.
战场报告
One out of every three, every other cycle.
每次每三个人中出来一个
That's going to come back and bite us in the ass.
好像他们能回来 偷袭我们似的
We have too much work
我们有太多的事情要人来做了
and not enough people to do it.
可没人做
Fuel report.
战场报告
l've already signed one of these.
我已经签过了
Yes, sir. Sorry, sir.
好的 长官 对不起
Comm traffic two from the President.
这个是总统的口信
ls this my 1 0 minutes or this yours?
是我轮到我休息十分钟 还是你
Yours. I took 1 0 last time.
你的 我上次休息过了
l'll see you guys in combat.
那么我战斗的时候再回来
l believe it was your 1 0 minutes.
这个应该是轮到你休息啊
lf the old man's so tired he can't remember, then it's his turn.
老头子太累了 都记不清是不是他的了
You see the note from the XO?
你看到副官的通知了吗
Yeah, I saw it. No way.
恩 我看见了 没门
Kara, everyone else. . .
凯拉 其他人
l don't fly with stims.
我不会带着污垢飞行的
They blunt your reflexes, your reaction time.
它们会延缓你的反应时间
Come on, Kara, give me a break. Just. . .
不要这样 卡拉 让我轻松点
Why are we arguing about this?
我们为什么要争论下去呢
l have no idea.
我也不知道
Neither do l. You're the CAG,
我也是 你才是空军指挥官
act like one.
像个指挥官的样子
What the hell does that mean?
这到底是什么意思啊
lt means that
意思是
you're still acting like you're everyone's best friend.
你还是把你当作所有人的好朋友而已
We're not friends, you're the CAG.
我们不是朋友 你是指挥官
Be careful out there
大家当心一点
Our job isn't to be careful,
我们的职责不是当心一点
it's to shoot Cylons out of the frakking sky.
而是在空中他妈的消灭赛昂人
Good hunting is what you say.
你说射得好
And now, one of your idiot pilots is acting like a child
现在你们队中的一个队员像一个孩子一样
and refusing to take her pills. So she either says, "Yes, sir,"
拒绝吃她的药
and obeys a direct order or you smack her in the mouth
要么她说是的 长官
and you drag her sorry ass down to sickbay and you make her take those pills.
要么你就掐着他的嘴 让他说对不起
Well, l'm glad l'm not working for you.
对你来说有用就行
You're damn right you're glad.
你说的真对
So, do I have to smack you in the mouth, Lieutenant?
那我是不是掐着你的嘴呢 中尉
No, sir. l'll take my pills.
不用了 我会吃药的
Perfect.
好极了
Carry on.
继续
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
Pilots to ready room for pre-flight briefing. Pilots to ready room.
飞行员到准备室去
What?
什么?
Jump 238 complete.
第238跳完成
Start the clock.
开始计时
33 minutes.
33分钟
Mark.
开火
All civilian ships present and. . .
所有民用飞船都在这
One civilian ship missing and unaccounted for, sir.
有一艘飞船失踪原因不明 长官 天那
Which one? The OIympic Carrier.
哪一艘 奥林匹克航母
Commercial passenger vessel.
客座飞船
Were they left behind?
是落下了
l think I accounted for all civilian ships before we left.
我想我们已经在上次清点过了
You think? Did you or didn't you?
你想 你查了 还是没有查
They're not logged in, sir. I think they may have been left behind.
它们没有启动
How many people aboard ship?
我想它们是落在后面了 那上面有多少人
1 ,345 souls, sir.
1345人 长官
You're telling me we left over 1 ,300 people
你的意思说 我们已经让1300人
to die at the hands of the Cylons?
遭到了赛昂人的毒手了
lt may not have been her fault, sir.
也许不是我们的错误 长官
lt may have simply been a navigational error
它们的导航系统发生了错误
and they jumped to the wrong coordinates
跳跃到了错误的坐标
or the Cylons destroyed the ship before they jumped. . .
或者赛昂人在它们跳跃前就击毁了
Or 50 other things may have happened.
还有千万个假设
The point is we don't know what the hell did happen.
但是 我们不知道的是 到底发生了什么
Yes, we're tired.
是的 我们累了
Yes, there's no relief.
是的 没有喘口气的机会
Yes, the Cylons keep coming after us time after time after time
是的 赛昂人一次又一次地跟在我们后面
and yes, we are still expected to do our jobs.
但是 我们还是必须要努力做好工作
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表