剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
Oh, my, Gods!
噢 天哪
Cartman! Get us out of here!
泰巴尔 带我们逃离这里
We got a fire in the turbine. Shutting it down!
我们着火了 灭火
Pilot down!
驾驶员被击中了
Out of the way! come on!
让开 快让开
Get out of the seat, doc!
从椅子上起来 博士
Everybody hang on!
大家坚持住 坚持住
Can you jump us out?
能跳跃出去吗
No, FTL drive's been hit.
不行 我们的超光速驱动器被击中了
Socinus, get on the horn now
瑟赛纳斯 下命令
and tell raptor 2 to jump back to Galactica!
让猛禽二号♥跳跃回卡拉狄加
Right now!
快
Jump back to Galactica!
命令你们跳跃回卡拉狄加
Jump back to Galactica, over.
命令你们跳跃回卡拉狄加 完毕
You are ordered to jump back to Galactica.
命令你们跳跃回卡拉狄加
Whenever they're within a certain proximity of one another
当它们彼此到达一定距离后
They send off a short IFF burst.
它们首先会发射短敌我识别系统脉冲
Essentially, they are cylon transponders programmed
基本上来讲就是赛昂人用来
to identify themselves to any other cylon transponder.
相互识别所编制的应答器
Damn nice work, lieutenant.
干的好 中尉
That's very good.
非常好
Now that we know what they are,
现在我们知道它们是什么了
l want to test one in the raider.
在突袭机里测试吧
Dradis contact.
德丝控制台发现目标
Raptor 275, sir.
猛禽275号♥ 长官
Back early.
提前回来啦
Something's wrong.
事有蹊跷
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么
Hang on!
坚持住
God! Oh, my god!
天哪 我的天哪
Everybody hit the deck!
大家趴下
l can't see!
我看不见啊
Pull it up!
拉起来
Watch the hill!
小心那山
Thanks a lot, chief!
谢谢帮我照看到了
How many people did we lose?
失去多少人
Ten souls aboard Raptor 3.
猛禽三号♥上的十人
Raptor 1, last visual contact was seen
最后一次发现猛禽一号♥
under power flight heading toward the surface.
是在攻击中向星球表面坠去
We need a way to take out the base ship
我们需要把那基地飞船干掉
before we can attempt a rescue.
在进行救援之前
Starbuck's already working on a plan
星芭儿已经在研究计划
using the captured raider to get a nuke into the base ship.
把得来的突袭机装上核弹去攻击基地飞船
The raider?
突袭机
When did this happen?
什么时候的事
About 10 minutes ago.
大约是10分钟前
She said she's working on the details and we'll have a report at 14:00.
她说在研究细节 14:00进行报告
Go talk to Starbuck right away. My pleasure.
马上去找星芭儿谈谈 乐意之致
And report back to me. Yes, sir.
然后回来向我报告 是 长官
Is there something I should be worried about,
有什么可担心的吗
Madam President?
总统女士
Why do you ask that?
怎么这么问呢
That look on your face.
你脸上的表情
Not now.
现在别谈
Hey, guys, take that out.
嘿 伙计 把那东西取出来
I know the chief said we need it, but I don't.
我知道上士说我们需要 可我不需要
Lieutenant Thrace, attention!
瑟瑞丝中尉 立正
Lieutenant Thrace,
瑟瑞丝中尉
I gave you a command. You will obey it. Attention!
我下命令 你要遵守 立正
You do not take your harebrained ideas to the xo
在未经请示我之前
without going through me first.
你不能向副长报告你那轻率的念头
Do you understand?
明白吗
Yes, sir.
是 长官
At ease. So what's the plan?
稍息 什么计划
l'm putting an autopilot in the raider.
我把一个自动驾驶仪放进突袭机里
Jump him to the base ship.
把"他"跳跃到基地飞船那
Engage the autopilot, punch out.
启动自动驾驶仪 然后弹出
Get picked up by a raptor.
被一艘猛禽号♥接住
The raider heads to the base ship.
突袭机飞向基地飞船
Picks up the transponder, allows the raider to approach.
除非应答器允许突袭机接近
Nuke goes off.
否则就会核弹爆♥炸♥
Boom, sir.
爆♥炸♥了 长官
Might work. Might get you killed.
也许有用 也许你会就此丧命
Would you miss me, sir?
你会想我吗 长官
I need every pilot l have.
我的驾驶员一个都不能少
Even the screw-ups.
即使是捣蛋鬼
Captain.
上尉
I'm really sorry.
真的很抱歉
If you do this,
如果你这么做
it could threaten everything that we've accomplished.
那样会危及到我们所取得的一切
It will probably bring down the government
可能会使政♥府♥垮台
and you don't have a right to risk that for a. . .
你没权利去依照
Go on.
继续说啊
For a drug-induced vision of prophecy.
依照药物所诱发的幻觉预言
I am well aware of that.
我完全意识到了
But it would seem that the Gods have a different plan.
但看起来神在孕育着不同的计划
Would you please get me Lieutenant Thrace?
能帮我叫一下瑟瑞丝中尉吗
Can I get you some more water?
我给你带点水吧
Yes. Thanks.
好 谢谢
You can't be serious.
你不是说真的吧
All of this has happened before
这一切在之前都发生过
and all of this will happen again.
这一切都将再次重演
The cylon you interrogated, he quoted that bit of scripture.
你审问的那个赛昂人他引用了经♥文♥中的话
He also said that we would find Kobol,
他也提到了我们会找到科波
And Kobol would show us the way, did he not?
然后科波会为我们指引方向 是吧
Yes, he did.
是 他是那么说的
We have found Kobol.
我们已经找到了科波
Do you believe in the Gods, lieutenant?
你相信诸神的存在吗 中尉
Not that it's any of your business, but, yes, I believe.
本不关你的事 但 是的 我相信
Lieutenant, I'm not trying to put you on the defensive,
中尉 我不是要为难你
I just. . . I would like you to think this through with me.
只是 想让你和我一起想象一下
If you believe in the gods,
如果你信奉神灵
Then you believe in the cycle of time
那就是说你相信在岁月轮回中
That we are all playing our parts
我们都扮演着各自的角色
in a story that is told again and again and again
在一个代代相传
throughout eternity.
直至永远的故事中
That's the way I was raised.
我听着长大的
But that doesn't mean that my part in the story
可那并不代表我在故事中的角色
is to go off on some crazy-ass mission against orders.
就是要违抗军令去执行那疯狂任务啊
May I tell you the part of the story
我能否告诉你
that it would seem I am playing?
我在这故事中所扮演的角色吗
I am dying.
我快死了
What?
什么
I have terminal breast cancer.
我患有晚期乳腺癌
I have six months at the outside to live,
还能活六个月
and I have only told three people,
我只告诉了三个人
So I would appreciate it if you kept it to yourself.
所以如果你能替我保守秘密 我会感激之至
Of course.
当然
Are you saying that you are. . .
你是说你
The scripture tells us a dying leader
经♥文♥中提到一名不久于世的领袖
led humanity to the promised land.
引领人类到达了希望的大♥陆♥
If you go back to Caprica and bring me the arrow,
如果你回到卡布里卡 把箭给我带回来
I will show us the way.
我会为大家指明方向
This is crazy.
这是天方夜潭
People keep using that word. It is crazy. Perhaps.
继续那么说吧 可能是天方夜潭
That doesn't mean it isn't true.
但并不意味着那不是真的
And it may be our only chance.
也许是我们唯一的机会
Our only chance to find earth.
我们找到地球的唯一机会
The old man is our last chance to find earth.
那老头是我们找到地球的最后机会
He knows where it is. He said so. You were there.
他知道在哪儿 他那么说的时候你也在场
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表