剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
A little bit late for that.
晚了点
Every ship in the fleet
舰队的每艘船
Heard that broadcast. - It doesn't matter.
都听到了那个广播 -没关系的
It does matter. He's trying to bring down the government.
有关系的 他在试图打倒政♥府♥
No one'll take it seriously.
没人会把它当真
You have something to learn
当它到舆♥论♥面前时你才会了解的
When it comes to public opinion, Commander.
指挥官
Tom Zarek is a name with weight.
汤姆·查莱克是个有份量的人
He's a very sympathetic figure.
他是个非常有感染力的人
A legend, almost.
几乎是个传奇人物
Twenty years in prison over a matter of principle.
因为原则的问题蹲狱二十多年
He's a criminal and a terrorist.
他是个罪犯 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
People won't give him credence.
人们不会信任他
Don't be so sure, Commander.
别太武断了 指挥官
Rebellions are contagious.
叛乱会传染的
People are already rioting over the water crisis.
人们已经为水危急的事引发了骚乱
We can't afford to destabilise this government right now.
我们现在担负不起政♥府♥的不稳定
-I agree. - When are you going in?
我同意 你们什么时候准备攻入
I assumed you were gonna talk to him first.
我以为你会先和他谈谈
- We don't negotiate with terrorists. - I said talk.
我们不和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判 我说谈谈而已
There's nothing to talk about.
没什么好谈的
What he wants, I can't give him.
我不能给他想要的
We're not ready yet.
我们还没准备好
Talking to Zarek gives us a little bit more time.
和查莱克谈谈可以给我们多点时间
That's what he wants, legitimacy. He wants to be recognised.
正确的说那正是他想要的 他想要被承认
He wants his crimes validated.
他想他的犯罪被承认有效
I watched President Adar
我看到阿达尔总统以政♥治♥的一种方式
Offer him a full pardon if he'd apologise...
提供他一个赦免令如果他道歉并
And give up violence
放弃暴♥力♥的话
as a means of political change. He refused.
他拒绝了
No commitments. No deals.
没有承诺 没有妥协
I'll let you know what happens.
我会通知你发生的情况
Three assault teams: Alpha, Bravo, Constellation.
三个袭击队: 阿尔佛队 布拉沃队 星座队
We jam their dradis, the Raptors
我们堵住他们的导航
Cut through the hull here, here and here...
猛禽号♥切断他们这里 这里及这里的外壳
Without being seen.
在没发现的情况下
Once we're inside, Alpha takes...
一旦我们进去了 阿尔佛控制
What's this "We" Crap?
你说的"我们"是什么废话
- I'm going, sir. - Like hell.
我准备去 长官 见鬼
We have a few marines left on Galactica.
我们还有些海兵留在卡拉狄加航母上
Let them handle it, Starbuck.
让他们去处理 星芭儿
They don't have a sniper.
他们没有狙击手
With all due respect,
出于尊重的说
I'm the best shot in or out of the cockpit.
我是飞行员内外最好的枪手
She's right. For once.
她说的对 只有一次
Wonders never cease.
奇迹永不会停止的
All right, you're going in.
好了 你可以参加
You get a clear shot at Zarek, you take it.
你瞄准查莱克 就杀死他
I wanna control that ship immediately.
我希望立即控制那艘船
And I want all the hostages alive.
并且我希望所有的人♥质♥都活着
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
I don't even know how I drew this detail.
我对我怎么参加这次事的细节都不太清楚
President thought you'd be valuable.
总统认为你很有价值
President doesn't know who I am.
总统都不认识我是谁
I told her. Sorry.
我告诉她的 对不起
On the other hand, it's nice to get out of the CIC.
从另一方面来说 离开最高指挥处还不错
Break up the day, meet new people.
放天假 见见新朋友
Yeah.
是的
- You're not asleep. - Not anymore.
你没有睡着 睡不着了
Is that your way of telling us you're not scared?
这就是你告诉我们你不害怕的方式
No, it's my way of telling you I'm tired.
不 这是我告诉你我累了的方式
- You don't know what tired is. - Right.
你不知道什么是累 是吗
Don't! Don't mock me, little girl.
不要 不要嘲笑我 小姑娘
I'm not mocking you.
我没有嘲笑你
Tom and I, we go way back. Long time.
我和汤姆 计划了很久要回去
If you know what's good for you, you'll be nice to me.
如果你知道什么对你好的话 那就正好配我
Frequent wireless contact.
始终保持无线联♥系♥
- Keep us informed all the way. - Yes, sir.
一路上都保持联络 是的 长官
Good hunting.
好好做
Who voted for Laura Roslin?
谁投票赞成的劳拉·罗斯林当总统
You? Did you vote for her?
你 你有投票选她吗?
She was sworn in under the law.
她是在法律的宣誓下就职的
The answer is, no one voted for her.
答案是 没人投票选她
And yet she's making
并且她还在为我们做决定
Decisions for all of us, deciding who lives...
决定谁活
And who dies. Is that democracy? Is that a free society?
和谁死 那就是民♥主♥ 那就是自♥由♥社会
What is it you want from me?
你想从我在得到什么
You want me to say she
你想我说她不该当总统
Shouldn't be president? We need a government.
我们需要个政♥府♥
We need rules, we need a leader.
我们需要规则 需要一个领导
We need to be free men and women.
我们需要成为自♥由♥的男人和女人
If we're not free, then we're no different than Cylons.
如果我们没自♥由♥ 那我们和赛昂人没两样
- They call you Apollo. - It's my call sign.
他们叫你阿波罗 那是我的呼号♥名
Apollo's one of the gods. A lord of Kobol.
阿波罗是神其中的一个 是科波的神
You must be a very special man to be called a god.
你一定是个很特别的人被称呼为神名
It's just a stupid nickname.
只是个蠢绰号♥而已
Son of Zeus, good with the bow, god of the hunt...
宙斯的儿子 善于用弓 狩猎之神
And also a god of healing.
同时也是复原之神
Now, a god...
现在 一个神
Can reconcile those two opposing forces,
可以协调两个对抗的势力
but a mortal...
但一个凡人
Has to pick one side or the other.
就不得不选一方或另一方了
Have you picked a side, Apollo?
你选好了吗 阿波罗
Astral Queen, this is the Battlestar Galactica.
"星形女王" 这是太空堡垒·卡拉狄加
Commander Adama wishes to speak to Mr. Zarek.
亚当莫指挥官想和查莱克先生谈话
Please respond. Zeus is calling.
请回复 宙斯正在接通
Commander Adama? Tom Zarek.
亚当莫指挥官 这是汤姆·查莱克
How can I help you?
要我为你做些什么呢
First, I want to make sure that my people are unharmed.
首先我想确认我的人安然无恙
This is Apollo. I'm fine, so are the others.
我是阿波罗 我很好 其他人也一样
They're located on the lower...
他们被关在较低的...
That's enough, thank you.
够了 谢谢
I'm glad to hear that no one's been hurt.
我很高兴的听到没人受到伤害
That would have tragic consequences.
否则会导致很惨的后果
How long until you storm the ship?
多久你才会轰炸这艘船
I'm hoping that won't be necessary.
我希望这不必要
I think that you and I
我认为你和我
Can come up with some kind of understanding.
会达到某种共识的
This is not the only crisis that I'm dealing with.
这不是我要处理的唯一危机
The water shortage affects the entire fleet.
水短缺影响着整个舰队
Your men are on their way even as we speak.
在我们谈话的时候 你的人已在路上了
There's still time to work this out.
仍有时间可以解决
Have the President step down and call for elections.
总统有没有辞职并要求选举
That's not gonna happen.
那不可能发生的
Then I look forward to meeting your men.
那我期盼着和你的人会面
- I knew you were faking. - I'm a light sleeper.
我知道你在装睡 我睡觉很轻
- I don't think I have your respect. - I respect you.
我认为我没得到你的尊重 我尊重你
Get up.
起来
Hey, what's going on?
嗨 发生什么事了
Hey!
嗨
- What are you doing? - Move.
你想干什么 走
Where are you taking her?
你把她带到哪去
It's okay, Cally. You're gonna be okay.
不要怕 凯莉 你会没事的
They know where we are, Cally.
他们知道我们在这 凯莉
Capt. Adama!
亚当莫上尉
Hey! Capt. Adama!
嗨 亚当莫上尉
- They're willing to talk. - Sounded that way.
他们乐意和你谈 听上去是那样
You want them to storm the ship.
你想让他们轰炸这艘船
Soft seal. Pressurised.
软密封 增压
Eyes.
对准
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表