剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
The location is a secret. But he is going to take us there.
地球的方位是秘密 可他会带我们到那里的
Commander Adama has no idea where earth is.
阿达玛指挥官不知道地球在哪里
He never did.
他一无所知
He made it up in order to give people hope.
那是他为了让人们充满希望而编造的
You're lying.
你说谎
Go ask him.
去问他吧
I will.
我会的
I'm gonna need one more in-flight test
在我跳跃到科波以前
for the autopilot and nav systems
对于自动驾驶仪与导航系统
before I jump for Kobol.
我还需多进行几次舱内测试
Right.
好
Can I ask you a question, boss?
能问你一个问题吗 老大
Shoot.
说
How much longer till we reach earth?
我们要多久才能到地球
It's hard to say.
难说
You got a guess?
能猜一下吗
You know I don't like to guess.
你知道我不喜欢猜测
Are we getting closer?
我们离得越来越近了吗
I'm sure we are.
肯定是吧
Good luck on the next test.
测试好运
Apollo. Starbuck. I'm ready over here.
阿波罗 我是星芭儿 准备好了
Okay, Starbuck. The board is green.
好 星芭儿 可以开始了
Copy that.
收到
Powering up for the autopilot test.
为自动驾驶仪测试加大电力
This is Starbuck,
我是星芭儿
request permission to speak with Galactica actual.
请求与卡拉狄加指挥通话
Starbuck wants to speak to you, sir.
星芭儿想和你通话 长官
She's on a scrambled channel.
她在编码频道上
Go ahead.
说吧
I believed you. Believed in earth.
我相信了你 相信地球
What are you doing, Starbuck?
你要做什么 星芭儿
Bringing home the cat, sir.
把猫带回家 长官
We can talk about this.
我们可以谈谈
No, I don't think so.
不 我看不行
I want you to remember one thing.
你给我记住一件事
I do not regret anything that l did.
我对我所做的任何事都不后悔
Be sure that whatever you're going to do,
确保无论你要干什么
you don't regret it later. Do you understand me?
你过后都不会后悔 明白吗
I guess we'll find out.
那就看看吧
Commander, she's spinning up the raider's FTL drive.
指挥官 她旋转了突袭机的超光速驱动器
What?
什么
This is an autopilot test, what the hell is she doing?
这是自动驾驶仪测试 她到底要干什么
What are you doing, Kara?
你要做什么 卡拉
Galactica. Apollo. She just jumped away.
卡拉狄加 我是阿波罗 她跳跃走了
Repeat. Starbuck and the raider just jumped away.
重复 星芭儿驾驶着突袭机跳跃走了
She wasn't scheduled for a jump test.
她没打算进行跳跃测试
Where the hell did she go?
她到底去哪儿了
Home.
家
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表