剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
And I'm sorry to read that one of your men has
抱歉看到你的一个人
been charged with conspiracy and collusion with a Cylon agent.
被指控与赛昂人的探子串通合谋
Specialist Socinus.
瑟赛纳斯技师
But after reading the transcripts, I have my doubts.What about this other man,
那另一个人呢 蒂罗尔上士
your Chief Tyrol? He took the 23rd.What is that about, do you think?
他要求了23号♥法令 你认为那是怎么回事呢
lt's his right.
他做的对
The courts have never held that invoking the right to remain
法庭从来不能把保持沉默
silent can be used as evidence of guilt.
当作是有罪的证据
You sound like a lawyer.
你听起来象个律师
My father was a lawyer. Civil liberties.
我父亲是律师 名律师
Let's set aside the legalities for a moment.
一会再决定其合法性
Obviously, you are defending your man.
很明显你在保护你的人
l respect that, l do. But he is hiding something.
我尊重 真的 可他在隐瞒些什么
Chief Tyrol has been under my command for over five years.
蒂罗尔上士已经为我效力超过五年
And if he really wanted to take this ship down,
如果他真想要毁了这艘船的话
he could. L think this is over.
他就能毁 就结束了
Madam President, l'm going to have to call you right back.
总统女士 我一会再给你打电♥话♥
What?
什么事
l have orders to bring you before the tribunal, sir.
我接到命令把您带去仲裁庭 长官
Let's go.
我们走吧
lt's okay.
没事了
Helo.
西洛
What's happening?
怎么回事啊
Can you walk?
能走路吗
l think so.
能吧
Come on. Okay.
来 好了
Now we're even.
现在我们扯平了
l think we should go.
我看咱们该走了
Right. Okay.
对 好
Come on.
来
lt's going to be all right. You're going to be just fine.
会没事的 你会没事的
Commander Adama, when did you first learn the truth about the Cylons?
阿达玛指挥官 你是什么时候知道有关赛昂人的实情的
On Ragnar Station, before we left.
在我们离开前的纳格兰太空站上
And you chose to withhold this crucial information, sir?
而你选择隐瞒这一重要情报吗 长官
Yes. Why?
是的 为什么
l felt that
我觉得
to alarm the public would only cause chaos and panic.
警告了大众只能导致混乱与恐慌
But you also withheld the information
可
from your own security detachment aboard ship, sir.
你也对船上你自己的安全特谴部队隐瞒了情报 长官
Not knowing who to trust,
不知道该信任谁
l decided to keep the information compartmentalized for the time being.
我决定有选择地保守这情报
Sir, isn't it true that had we known that the Cylons appeared human
长官 让我们知道赛昂人看起来象人类
different security procedures would have been followed?
会采取不同的安全程序吗
Probably.
可能吧
But l had to weigh the possible ramifications of both.
但我不得不等待两种可能的结果
But isn't it also true, sir, that had different procedures
如果采取不同的安全措施
been followed the bombing may have been prevented?
爆♥炸♥是否是可以避免的呢
That's speculative.
那是猜测
l'm asking if it's possible.
我在问是否有可能
l know what you're asking, Sergeant.
我知道你在问什么 中士
l will not speculate as to what might have happened.
我不会去猜想会发生什么情况
Do you personally believe that
你个人是否认为
a Cylon agent planted explosives in the ship's water tank?
是一名赛昂人的探子安放炸♥弹♥来炸毁这船的水罐呢
Yes.
是的
Do you believe that there are Cylon agents aboard ship even as we speak?
你认为即使我们在此谈话的时候 这船上也有赛昂人的探子吗
Yes, l do.
是的 我认为是
Sir, isn't it true that you knew
长官 你知道
that Lieutenant Valerii and Chief Tyrol
沃莱瑞中尉与蒂罗尔上士
were having an illicit relationship in violation of regulations?
在进行违反规章的未公开的交往是吗
l don't see the relevance of this line of questioning, Sergeant.
我不知道这和审问有何关联 中士
The Commander should bear in mind that my questions
指挥官该知道我的问题
are not subject to Commander's review.
不是指挥官审查的问题
Why did you allow the relationship to continue
知道交往是违反规章的
knowing it was against regulations?
为什么你还放任不管
l'm a soft touch.
我是个冤大头
Sir, are you aware of the fact that both Lieutenant Valerii and Chief
长官 你意识到了沃莱瑞中尉与蒂罗尔上士
Tyrol have been implicated as possibly being in collusion with the Cylons?
都可能与赛昂人通敌这一事实吗
l'm aware of the allegations. Where are you going with this?
我意识到了指控 你想说什么 中士
l will ask the questions, sir.
是我问问题
lsn't it true that by allowing their relationship
放任他们不管
to continue in violation of regulations
是不是违反规章呢
you may have made it possible for two Cylon collaborators
你兴许已经让两个赛昂人的通敌分子
to compromise the safety and security of this ship?
危及到了这艘船的安全与保障
We're done here.
我们说完了
Excuse me, sir, but my questions are not finished.
不好意思 长官 可我的问题还没问完
You've lost your way, Sergeant.
你本末倒置了 中士
You've lost sight of the purpose of the law.
你没认清立法的目的
To protect its citizens, not persecute them.
是为了保护民众而不是检举他们
Whatever we are, whatever is left of us,
无论我们是什么无论留给我们的是什么
we're better than that.
我们都不至于那样
Now these proceedings are closed.
这会议结束了
You'll be transported back to your ships,and we appreciate your help.
你们将被送回各自的飞船 谢谢你们的协助
Commander.
指挥官
This is an independent board.You have no authority to close our inquiry.
这是独♥立♥仲裁庭 你无权终止我们的特权
This is a witch hunt.
这是场"政♥治♥迫♥害♥"
l will not have it aboard my ship.
在我船上不会发生这事
Corporal of the guard !
下士 制止指挥官
Restrain the Commander and return him to the witness chair.
让他回到证人座位上
Your orders are to escort Sergeant Hadrian back to her quarters
你们的任务是让海恩中士返回她的房♥间
and keep her in confinement until further notice.
软禁她 直到进一步通知
Make your choice, son.
作决定吧 孩子
Sergeant Hadrian, you'll come with us, please.
海恩中士 请跟我们走
She's just about to speak.
她就要
Yes, l tried to get an interview with her myself.
恩 我尽量去采访她 所以
Good evening, have a seat.
晚间好 请坐
The investigation into the suicide bombing aboard Galactica
对卡拉狄加上是如何发生
and how it was allowed to occur, has come to a close.
自杀式爆♥炸♥案的调查已经结束了
You are all aware that the bomber was a Cylon agent.
你们都注意到了引爆者是名赛昂人的探子
The tribunal has determined that the Cylon gained access to the
仲裁庭已经断定了赛昂人是进入
expIosives by going through a hatch door in the Hangar Deck of the ship.
船上机库中的一扇舱门而获得爆♥炸♥物的
This door was Ieft open due to negIigence of one of the ship's crewmen.
这扇门是船上的一位组员失职而打开的
His name is Specialist Socinus.
他的名字是瑟赛纳斯技师
He has confessed to Iying under oath and dereliction of duty in time of war.
他坦白了他在战时义务选举的誓言中有说谎行为
He has been stripped of his rank and confined to the Brig.
他已被撤离军衔并关入禁闭
At this point,
在此时刻
we have no reason to believe that there were any other parties responsibIe.
我们没理由再相信还有其他关联
Now I'II take your questions. You, sir.
我将有选择的回答问题
Commander, permission to enter?
指挥官 请允许我进来
What is it, Chief?
怎么了 上士
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 长官
Sir, l believe that Socinus. . .
我认为瑟赛纳斯
l believe that his confession was a lie.
我认为他的供词是谎话 我认为
l think that he's covering for me.
他是在代我受过
For you?
代你
l think that he's doing this out of a sense of misplaced loyalty to me.
我认为他是在 帮忙帮错地方了
Somewhere in this there's truth.
有实情倒是真的
Care to take me to it?
能说说吗
Sir, l was with Lieutenant Valerii at the time of the bombing.
长官 爆♥炸♥的时候我和沃莱瑞中尉在一起
The deck gang, they all knew it.
甲板兄弟他们都知道
They've known all along. They're trying to cover for me.
他们一直都知道 他们想替我掩盖 他们开始撒谎
They started lying. Socinus. . .l don't know.
瑟赛纳斯 我不知道
l think that he thinks he's helping protect me by taking a fall like this.
我认为他是想通过充当代罪羊来帮我
You don't really know whether he was on duty or not, do you?
你不知道他是否有关联 是吧
Commander, he's innocent.
指挥官 他是无辜的
l know that much. L should be in the Brig.
这我是知道的 关禁闭的该是我
Well, that's a fact. You should be in the Brig.
这倒是真的 你是该关禁闭
Commander, this isn't right.You can't let an innocent kid. . .
指挥官 这不对啊 你不能让个无辜的孩子
l can't?
我不能吗
What l can't do
我不能的是
is, l can't let someone that wears this uniform
让一名身穿这一套军装的人
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表