剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
Now, there is only one man here who is willing to work
只有一个人愿意为舰队中的人♥民♥
for the betterment of people in this fleet.
谋福利
When I asked for his help,
当我向他寻求帮助的时候
he sent a crew to fix the air filtration system on my ship
他告诉组员去修理我们船上的空气过滤系统
and, hell, they were finished and gone
他们修理完然后走了
while I was still waiting for the President's office to return my call.
可这时候我还在等总统能给我个回话
I nominate Tom Zarek.
我提名汤姆?查莱克
Thanks.
谢谢
Is there a second?
有人赞成吗
Gemenon seconds the nomination.
杰米纳赞成
The nomination of Tom Zarek for the vice-presidency has been accepted.
汤姆·查莱克作为副总统的提名被赞成了
The Chair will remain open for 72 hours for nominations.
主席将留给各位72小时进行提名
The session is now adjourned.
休会
Thomas Zarek is not going to be my vice-president.
不能让汤姆·查莱克当我副总统
Six months until the presidential election.
还有几个月进行总统选举
We could've handpicked a candidate.
我们有时间来选后选人
It didn't shock me when Bagot nominated him.
白杰提名他不足为怪
But Porter, that was surprising.
可波特却让我大吃一惊
Not really.
不全是啦
The Gemenon ships use more water per capita than any other ship.
杰米纳飞船比舰队中任何一艘船的用水量都多
She wanted more rations, I said no.
她想要更多的粮食被我拒绝了
Zarek may have made some friends in the last few weeks,
查莱克在过去的几周内可能交了很多新朋友
but there are still plenty who hate him.
但还是有很多人恨他
Don't underestimate Zarek.
别低估查莱克
He's charismatic and knows what buttons to push.
他有当领袖的本领 知道该把力用在哪
Frankly, Madam President,
事实上 总统女士
I am concerned about the security aboard Cloud Nine.
我担心[星云九号♥]上的保安系统
I want you leaning forward on this, Captain.
你要严加防范 上尉
If they even sneeze, they better have a handkerchief.
没有金刚钻他们就别揽瓷器活
Understood.
明白
We need a candidate.
我们需要个候选人
Someone who will quickly win the delegates' support.
能够迅速赢得代表们支持的人
An established name.
有头绪了吗
I'm not a politician.
我不是个政♥治♥家
But you know how to get things done.
可你知道如何应付
You've kept this fleet functioning all this time.
你一直让这舰队井井有条
No. Thanks, but...
多谢 但
I can't allow Tom Zarek to be one heartbeat away from the presidency, Wally.
我不能给汤姆·查莱克一丝当总统的机会
I need you.
我需要你
You've got me, Madam President.
恭敬不如从命 总统女士
How can you reassure people that you're looking out for their interests
你如何向人♥民♥保证你是从他们的利益考虑
as opposed to the rehabilitation of Tom Zarek?
而不是相反为汤姆·查莱克自身的崛起呢
That's a great question, Playa. This is how I see it.
问的好 帕莱 是这样的
We're facing a situation so unique, so specific
我们面对的是一个非常特殊具体的状况
that I believe we need not only new leadership
我相信此时我们需要的不仅仅
but a whole new way of thinking.
是一位新的领袖 而是全新的思路
Like blowing up a building or two?
像是炸毁一两栋大楼吗
If things weren't so serious, I'd say that was funny.
如果话题没这么严肃 我会说你有意思
Look, there's no economy. There's no market. No industry. No capital.
没有了经济 市场 工业 资本
Money is worthless.
金钱一无是处
And yet, we're all held hostage by the idea of the way things used to be.
我们还在墨守成规
Look where we are.
看我们在哪儿
This man wakes up every morning tugs on his boots
这位男士 每天清晨穿上他的靴子
and goes to work in this garden.
到这花♥园♥工作
Why? Because it's his job? What job?
为了什么 因为这是他的工作吗
He labours, but he gets no benefit from his labour.
如果劳动者没有了劳动利益还叫什么工作
He's not the only one.
不只他一人
Many of us are just still going through the motions of our old lives.
我们中的许多人仍旧在忠于职守
The lawyers still act like lawyers, but they have no clients.
律师还是像律师一样 可他们却没有客户
Businessmen still act like businessmen, but have no business.
生意人像生意人一样 但却没有生意可做
President Roslin and her policies are
罗丝琳总统及其政策
all about holding on to a fantasy.
只是让我们紧握一个幻想
If we want to survive,
我们要生存下去
we need to completely restructure our lives.
我们要彻底重建我们的生活
We need to think about the community of citizens.
我们要考虑到大众社会
The group, not the individual.
是群体而非个人
We need to completely free ourselves of the past
我们要彻底地从过去的禁锢中走出来
and operate as a collective.
作为整体去工作
You're not interested in the citizens.
你并不是对公民有兴趣
You just want power.
而只是对权利的渴望
Turn that crap off.
把那鬼东西关掉
I was listening to that broadcast.
我在听
You again?
又是你
That's a shame.
真遗憾
They want to hear Mr. Zarek speak, too. Don't you, buddy?
他们也想听查莱克先生的讲话 是吧
See? He wants to hear Mr. Zarek.
看到没 他想听查莱克先生讲话
How about you? You want to hear what Mr. Zarek has to say?
你呢 你想听查莱克先生讲话不
I don't mind one way or the other.
无所谓
Well, I take that as a yes. So turn it on.
我就当"是"了 打开
Now.
快
Leave it.
别开
Mr. Zarek is a representative of the people and we are the people.
查莱克先生是人♥民♥的代表 我们就是人♥民♥
Well, you're people. Sort of.
你是人♥民♥ 算是吧
You know, I don't like your tone, flyboy,
靠 我不喜欢你的口气 小飞哥
so why don't you just move along out of here
风和日丽的
and go enjoy the imitation weather?
你出去爽爽吧
I'd be happy to, after you leave.
你去我就去
Which is now.
走吧
Okay.
好
Don't want no trouble.
我不想找麻烦
What the hell.
怎么回事
There's a gun.
他有枪
Starbuck.
星芭儿
Are you looking for this?
你找死吗
The Telamon Building's still standing.
[忒拉蒙]还树立在那儿
That's Delphi, all right.
那是妲妃了
Now, all we have to do is wait until dark
当前要做的就是等天黑
infiltrate the most heavily fortified military hub on this planet,
潜入这星球上防范最严密的军事区域
hope the Cylons haven't completely wasted the spaceport
但愿赛昂人没有完全废弃太空港
steal a ship, locate Galactica and fly to her without getting shot to hell.
偷艘船去卡拉狄加 在未被击落前离开
Is that all?
这样就行了吗
I guess we can relax until dark.
我看咱们天黑前可以一直休息了
Might as well make ourselves comfortable.
可以去找个舒适的地方
You hungry?
你饿吗
No, not right now.
不 现在不饿
Your stomach's feeling better?
你的胃好些了
Starving.
我饿死了
I'm trying to make sense out of the two women we saw with the Cylons.
我想弄明白那两个和赛昂人在一起的女人
And?
然后呢
I can't fathom why anybody would wanna help the toasters.
我不知道为什么有人愿意帮那些赛鬼子
And they just happened to be twins? That's too weird.
她们恰巧还是双胞胎吗 太怪异了
You got a better explanation?
有更好的解释吗
You think the Cylons could be messing with human DNA?
你说赛昂人有可能用人类的DNA搞鬼吗
Cloning people or something?
克隆人类或什么的
Could be.
有可能
That would explain how they took us by surprise.
这就解释了他们对我们的奇袭了
They had these replicated humans infiltrating the colonies
他们让这些复♥制♥体潜入到殖民地中
laying the groundwork for the surprise attack.
待以时日 进行奇袭
You know, if they were human clones
他们是人类的克隆体
that means they're capable of complex emotions,
就是说他们能够拥有复杂的感情
maybe even love.
甚至是爱
Maybe they were misguided in the way that they were indoctrinated.
或许他们被所灌输的思想带入歧途
Whatever they are, they're not human.
不管他们是什么 他们不是人类
No human could do the things they've done.
人类不会做出像他们那样的事
Killed billions of innocent people.
杀害了数十亿无辜的人类
They've got to be fracking Cylons, just like the rest of them.
像其余的一样 他们一定是他妈的赛昂人
Why do you have a summit itinerary?
你怎么会有高峰会谈的议事日程
Why circle every public appearance by President Roslin?
为什么要在罗丝琳的每张公众照片上画圈
It's not mine.
那不是我的
Some stranger wandered down the hall,
那就是有人在大堂溜达
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表