剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
Which would include the hatch combing for Causeway C?
也就包括了C堤道的舱门
l don't know where the Sergeant is going with this, but they're not related.
我不知道中士的意图是什么 可这不相干啊
What if l told you that l found the hatch open after the bombing?
要是我告诉你我发现在爆♥炸♥后舱门是开着的呢
l would say that l don't know how that's possible.
我会说这怎么可能呢
lt's not just any hatch on the Hangar Deck. lt opens onto a causeway
不是机库上的任意一扇门 是通向堤道的那扇门
which leads directly to a small arms locker
进而通向了轻武器库
where a Marine guard was found dead at the scene.
在那里发现了陆战队员死了
The locker was opened with the correct code.
储物柜是用正确的密♥码♥打开的
Do you have the correct code to that locker, Chief?
你有那间储物柜正确的密♥码♥吗
Yes, l do, as do dozens of others, including the guard.
是的 我有 就象其他很多人一样 包括守卫在内
lt's possible the Cylon forced the guard to open it before he killed him.
也有可能赛昂人在杀死他们之前 迫使他们打开的
l'd like to take this opportunity
我也想借此机会
to state that that was an internal security matter.
指出内部安全问题
And internal security falls under the purview of the
内部安全是由武器部负责
Master-at-Arms. And the Master-at-Arms is Sergeant Hadrian.
而武器部又是由海恩中士负责
Did Lieutenant Valerii leave the hatch combing open last night?
昨晚是沃莱瑞中尉没有把舱门关上吗
l have no idea who left the hatch combing open last night.
我不知道昨晚是谁没关舱门
Chief, were you doing paperwork at the time of the bombing?
上士 在爆♥炸♥的时候你是在进行文书工作吗
No. Were you working on a Viper at that time?
没有上士 在爆♥炸♥的时候你是在修理蝮蛇吗
No.
没有
Were you watching a pick-up game
上士 在爆♥炸♥的时候
of Pyramid in the mess hall at the time of the bombing?
你是在观看一场激烈的"金字塔"游戏吗
No! As l told you earlier today, l was asleep in my rack.
没有 正如我今天早些时候告诉你的一样 我在我的房♥间睡觉
Then why do l have three different statements
那为什么我这会有
from three of your deckhands stating variously that they all saw you
你三个组员的三份不同的叙述声称他们都看到了你
and you were anywhere but in your rack?
而就没说你在房♥间呢
Chief Tyrol, where were you at the time of the bombing?
蒂罗尔上士在爆♥炸♥的时候你在哪里
Were you, in fact, meeting with a Cylon agent?
你真的是与赛昂人的探子在会面吗
l exercise my right under Article 23.
我依照第23号♥法令行使我的权利
By invoking the 23rd Article at this time,
在此时行使第23号♥法令
the tribunal will look on this as further evidence of your guilt.
仲裁庭将依据进一步的证据来定夺你的罪行
So l will ask you one last time.
所以我最后问一你次
Who were you with at the time of the bombing and was this person a Cylon agent?
在爆♥炸♥的时候你和谁在一起 这个人是赛昂人的探子吗
Specialist, your sworn statement indicates
技师 有一份陈述中表明
that you were on watch at the time of the bombing and that you saw Chief Tyrol
爆♥炸♥的时候你在上夜班
work on one of the Vipers. Ls that true?
你看到了蒂罗尔上士在修理一架蝮蛇 是吗
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Specialist, can you explain to us
技师
why Chief Tyrol told us in his testimony that he was in
你能解释一下为什么蒂罗尔上士在他的证词中说
his rack asleep at the time of the bombing?
在爆♥炸♥的时候他在他的房♥间睡觉呢
Speak up, Specialist.
大声点 技师
He said that?
他是那么说的吗
Did you see him, or didn't you?
你看没看到他
Specialist!
技师
No, l did not, sir.
没有 我没有 长官
So the Chief did not come to the Hangar Deck after all?
那就是说上士没有来机库了
l don't know.
我不知道 我
l left my post.
我擅离岗位了
Excuse me?
什么
l left my post, sir.
我擅离岗位了 长官
l ducked out to get a smoke.
我 我溜了出去吸了支烟
l went to the galley to get some chow. The Chief,
我去厨房♥拿了点吃的 上士
l mean, l don't know where he was.
我不知道他在哪儿
l'm sure he was asleep in his rack, just like he said.
我确定如他所说的他是在房♥间睡觉
You went to the galley?
你去厨房♥了
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Did you go through the hatch combing on C Deck?
你通过了C甲板上的舱门吗
Well, to get to the galley, that would be the best way.
那是去厨房♥的最佳途径
Yes, sir, l went through that hatch.
是的 长官 我通过了那舱门
Did you leave it open?
你没关上吗
l'm not sure.
我不能肯定
Yes, sir. L think l did.
是的 长官 我想是的
Look, the Chief had nothing to do with it.
上士与此事无关
Lt was me.l left my post and l left the hatch open.
是我 我擅离岗位 我没关舱门
lt was me. Just me.
是我 只有我
You realize, don't you, that by leaving the hatch open
你认识到了没关舱门
you allowed a Cylon to gain access to a small arms locker?
会让赛昂人能够接近轻武器库的储物柜吗
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Specialist, did Chief Tyrol instruct you to leave the hatch open deliberately
技师 蒂罗尔上士指示你故意不要关上舱门
as part of a conspiracy to allow the Cylon
用意是允许赛昂人
to gain access to the small arms locker?
接近轻武器库的储物柜吗
The Chief is innocent. He didn't do anything.
上士是无辜的 他什么都没干
Specialist, did you leave the hatch open deliberately?
技师 是你故意没有关上舱门吗
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Whatever happened, it was me. Just me.
无论发生了什么 是我 只有我
South.
南方
You overestimated his willingness to risk himself for you.
你高估了他情愿为你而冒险
He just doesn't love you.
他不爱你
Wait.
等下
North. Toward his love.
北方 奔向他的爱
Seems you made an impression after all.
看来你还是有魅力啊
He's a good man.
他是个好人
He always does the right thing.
他总是做正确的事
Are you prepared for the next step?
你准备好下一步了吗
Yes.
恩
Hello, Lieutenant.
你好 中尉
Doctor.
博士
l brought you a cigar. A recovery gift.
我给你带了雪茄康复的礼物
How are you?
你怎么样了
l'm good.
我挺好的
The food is good, company is better.
食物不错 同伴也渐好
Yes, l just happened to be absolutely nowhere near Sickbay.l thought l would
我恰巧在医务室周围转转 我想我来
see how you were doing.
看看你怎么样了
So, Doctor,
博士
your super-secret project's on C Deck, right?
你的超级秘密项目是在C甲板吧
l'm not at liberty to divulge exactly what l am doing on C Deck.
我没把精力全投入到C甲板上
But you're more than welcome to pop by once you're ambulatory.
可你要是没事了去坐坐 我荣幸至致
The bomber was on C Deck, right?
引爆者就在C甲板 对吧
Yes, l know. L heard the explosion.Very frightening.
恩 是 我听到了爆♥炸♥声 很恐怖
Do you think that's where he was headed?
你认为他是要去实验室那吗
l'm sorry. L didn't follow you.
不好意思 我没听懂
The Cylon bomber? Do you think that he was trying to blow up your project?
赛昂人的引爆者 你认为他是想要毁了你的项目吗
And you along with it?
我一直知道
lt's funny.
有意思 我
l hadn't thought of that.
我还没那么想过
Kind of hits you where you live, huh?
有点讨厌你住的地方身份 是吧
Yes, it does, actually.
是的 还真是讨厌
You get well soon.
马上好起来呀
They're trying to kill me.
他要杀了我
Me, always me.
我们 我 一直是我
They're trying to destroy your work.
他们想要毁了你的成就 毁了你只是额外的奖励
Destroying you is an added bonus. But why? That's what l don't understand.
可为什么 我就是不明白这个 为什么
Why are they trying to blow me up? You told me what to do in the first place.
为什么他们想要把我炸死 是你一开始告诉我这么做的
l wouldn't be making this Cylon detector if it wasn't for you.
要不是为了你我才不会制♥造♥这赛昂人探测器
But l'm just in your head, Gaius.
我只存在你的脑中 盖尤斯
They don't know about me, or us, or our life together.
他们不知道我或我们或是你的生活
How romantic.
多浪漫啊
l'm going to have to destroy that Cylon detector myself.
我要亲手毁了那赛昂人探测器
Blame the sabotage on Cylon agents.That's what l'll tell Adama.
把蓄意破坏者怪罪在赛昂人的探子身上 我和阿达玛就这么说
No, you won't.
不 你不会的
You're going to complete the project, just like l told you.
你会按我所说完成这个项目
Really? Will l?
真的吗 我会吗
Or what?
要不然怎么样
Don't make me angry, Gaius.
别让我生气 盖尤斯
You wouldn't like me when l'm angry.
我要是生气你就不会喜欢我了
Sharon.
莎伦
ls that enough?
够了吗
No, Sharon wouldn't give up without a much harder fight.
没有 不狠点儿打一顿 莎伦才不会放弃
Did you read the tribunal report?
你看仲裁庭报告了吗
ROSLlN ON TELEPHONE: Yes.
看了
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表