剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
Previously on Battlestar Galactica.
《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》前情回顾
Just do it.
开枪吧
Boomer, this could be it.
布玛儿 可能就是它了
This is the little planet that solves all of our problems.
一个解决我们所有问题的小星球
What did you see?
你看到了什么
A dome-like structure with six roads leading out of it.
一座向四周伸展出六条道路的圆顶建筑
This planet is Kobol.
是那个星球 是科波
Organize a ground survey team. Three Raptors.
我们派出陆地搜寻队 三架猛禽号♥
They're everywhere! Get us out of here!
他们无处不在 带我们离开这里
We need a way to take out the base ship
在进行搜救前
before we can attempt a rescue.
我们需要找到摧毁基地之星的办法
If you go back to Caprica and bring me the arrow,
如果你回到卡布里卡 把箭带给我
I will show us the way.
我会为大家指明方向
What are you doing, Starbuck?
你要干什么 星芭儿
Galactica. Apollo. She just jumped away.
卡拉狄加 我是阿波罗 她跳跃走了
Where the hell did she go?
她到底去哪儿了
Home.
家
Over here.
出口在这
This is it! Now, come on!
出口就在这 大家快出来
Now come on!
赶紧出来
Everybody up! Up! Up! Up!
大家都起来
Come on! Go! Go! Go!
快快快
Come on, move! Out!
快 赶紧出去
Come on, get him out of the chair.
快 把他从椅子上挪走
Drag him out. Come on
把他拖出去 快快快
Look at me. I got him!
跟我来 接住了
For gods' sakes, hurry!
看在上帝份上 快快快
Come on!
快点 加油
I got his legs.
我抓住他脚了
I got him!
接住他了
Try it on your shoulder. On your shoulder.
扛到肩膀上去
Doc! Come on, Doc!
博士 快出来 博士
Crash!
小克
Doc!
博士
Crash!
小克
Doc!
博士
Take my hand.
抓住我的手
Gaius, take my hand.
盖尤斯 抓住我的手
Hey, come on!
嘿 赶紧的
Wake up! Stay with me! We gotta go!
醒醒 坚持住 我们得出去
Stay with me, Doc! Come on!
博士 坚持住
Come on! Bring him outside!
快 带他出来
It's gonna blow!
它要爆♥炸♥了
Get down!
趴下
Get down!
趴下
Stay down! Stay down! Stay down!
趴着趴着 别起来
You okay?
中尉 你没事吧
We got full tanks.
燃料槽本是满的
Let's see what we get. Getting them down.
看看还剩下什么 都拿过来
You all right? You okay?
你没事吧 还好吧
Get the supplies before they burn up. Go.
趁供应品没烧着前 赶紧转移它们
Right away.
马上
We crashed both tanks.
两个燃料槽都坠毁了
The gas is gone. It's all gone.
没汽油了 一点都没了
It's a museum. So what?
是一间博物馆 那又怎么了
It's more than that.
不光如此
It's the home of the arrow of Apollo.
是阿波罗之箭的所在地
What the hell is that?
那到底是什么东西
You never liked history.
你从来不喜欢历史
Come on, Helo. It's supposed to be
拜托 西洛 那是找到
the only clue as to the location of Earth.
地球方位的唯一线索
Earth? What are you talking about?
地球 你在说什么
Who's going to Earth? It doesn't even exist.
谁要去地球 地球甚至都不存在
I'm trying to get back to Galactica.
我想要回卡拉狄加
What I need from you is a way off this planet,
你的用处就是带我离开这星球
and a way back to my ship.
回到我的飞船上
If you don't do that, I'll blow your head off.
如果你不配合 我就让你脑袋开花
Why don't you just shut up for a change?
你安静会 行吗
You're only alive because I've kept you alive.
你还活着是因为我让你活着
If it wasn't for me, you'd be dead by now.
如果不是有我在 你早就死了
So whether you like it or not,
所以无论你喜欢与否
I'm your only hope of getting off this planet.
我都是你离开这星球的唯一希望
So if I were you, I'd take that tough guy
如果我是你 我就会态度好点
attitude of yours and shove it up your ass.
拍拍你马屁
We can't move around the city during daylight.
我们白天不能在市内走动
So we hole up and we wait till dark.
所以我们要坚持到晚间再行动
Unbelievable.
难以置信
She's crossed the line before,
她出格过
but this is so far beyond the pale.
可这次也太过分了
She wouldn't have done this on her own.
她个人是做不出这种事来的
She was coerced.
肯定有人指使
No one coerces Starbuck.
没人能指使星芭儿
Believe me, I've tried.
相信我 我试过
Commander, I have the President on the line.
指挥官 总统在线上
Bear witness. Put on your headset.
给我作证 把耳机带上
Madam President, moments ago,
总统女士 片刻之前
Lieutenant Thrace took the Cylon Raider
瑟瑞丝中尉驾驶着赛昂突袭机
on an unscheduled and unauthorized jump.
进行了非日程内未被批准的跳跃
Yes.
嗯
Do you have any knowledge of this incident?
你知道这件事吗
Let's save some time here, Commander.
我们省点时间吧 指挥官
The question you really want to ask me,
你实际上是想问
is whether or not I asked Lieutenant Thrace
我有没有让瑟瑞丝中尉
to take the Raider to Caprica.
驾驶突袭机去卡布里卡
The answer to your question is, yes.
是我让她去的
You and I had talked about this.
你和我就此事探讨过
Yes, we had.
我们是谈过
We both decided it was a military decision.
这是军事决定 我们达成共识的啊
My responsibility as President is first and foremost
作为总统 我的第一且首要职责是
to protect and preserve this fleet and its future.
是保护及维护这舰队及其未来
In the end, that outweighs any other consideration. It has to.
舰队及其未来终归是重中之重
By taking the Raider,
就因为你们劫走了突袭机
you've placed our people
我们的人在科波上
on the surface of Kobol in direct danger.
处于危险边缘
I'm very aware of the danger our men and women are in on Kobol.
我完全意识到我们的人在科波上身处险境
I am also deeply aware of the danger this civilization will be in
我也深刻地意识到如果我不去追寻这只箭
if I ignore the pursuit of this arrow.
我们文明将处于何等险境
I'm going to have to ask you for your resignation, Madam President.
你要递出辞呈了 总统女士
No.
不
Then I'm terminating your presidency as of this moment.
那我现在只好撤了你的职
Commander Adama, I will exercise the authority of this office
阿达玛指挥官 只要我还是总统
until I am unable to do so.
我就会形使总统的权利
So if you want to stage a coup,
所以若你要搞政♥变♥的话
you're gonna have to come over here and arrest me.
你就过来拘捕我吧
I don't want any bloodshed.
我不想制♥造♥流血事件
Of course you don't. Neither do I.
你当然不想 我也不想
Neither does the press.
新闻媒体也不想
They're here, by the way.
顺便说一句 他们就在这
The press.
媒体
They're recording every minute.
他们一直在录音
Order the Cap to isolate Colonial One.
命令舰长隔离殖民者一号♥
Mr. Gaeta. Sir.
盖塔先生 长官
Jam any transmissions in or out of Colonial One immediately.
立即干扰殖民者一号♥的一切收发信♥号♥♥
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Prepare a strike team.
准备攻击小队
As long as she's President, she's dangerous.
只要她还是总统 她就是个危险人物
If she can turn Starbuck against us,
她如果能让星芭儿倒戈相向
she's capable of anything.
她就什么都能做出来
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
She's bluffing.
她在装腔作势
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表