剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
I think you should do it.
我想你该检验一下
Results will be quite intriguing.
结果会非常有趣
The technology for Cylon detection...
探测赛昂人的技术
is not quite ready for full-scale implementation.
还没准备好全面实现
But I could use a beta test subject.
我可以把你当作实验对象
Sharon's late.
莎伦迟到了
Half an hour.
半小时了
I notice you're calling her Sharon now.
我注意到你称呼她莎伦了
Yeah, I choose to think of her as one of them.
我把她当作他们中的有一 员
Because you dislike her?
因为你不喜欢她吗
Because in the scheme of things, we are as we do.
因为事情的步骤 我们说到做到
She acts like one of them, thinks like them.
她像他们一样处事 像他们一样思考
She is one of them.
她是他们中的一员
But she's one of us. It would be best to remember that.
但她是我们中的一员 最好记住这点
We had sex. Congratulations.
我们"做♥爱♥"了 恭喜
Does he love you? I think so.
他爱你吗 我想是的
Has he said it? Not directly.
他说了吗 没直说
Then you're just guessing.
那你就是猜测咯
Stay in your current location.
呆在你当前位置
We're setting up a cabin for you nearby.
我们会在附近建立个小屋
Food, water, electricity. All the comforts.
食物 水 电所有的安逸条件
Shouldn't be too hard to
说服他留下来
convince him to stay and start a life together.
共同开始新生活不该有多难吧
If not, kill him.
要是不行 就杀了他
Can you handle that?
你能应付得来吗
We made it this far, we'll make it all the way.
我们都到这时候了 我们会挺过去的
Something happened to you, I wouldn't know
如果你有个三长两短的话
how to deal with it.
我都不知如何是好
Caprica.
卡布里卡
If he flees, he dies.
如果他逃跑 就会死无葬身之地
Does he love you?
他爱你吗
Helo.
西洛
Hey, what's going on? Come on. We gotta go. Now.
怎么回事 我们得立刻动身
I saw Cylons. They're heading this way.
我看见赛昂人向这边来了
We got to travel fast, even faster than before.
我们得快走 比以前还要快
Why? What's different? Everything. Just trust me.
为什么 有什么不同吗 一切都不同 相信我就是了
I do.
我相信
Now, if you were human...
如果现在你是人类的话
you'd be just about ready to start offering up some false information...
你就快准备提供一些假情报了
about the location of the nuke.
关于核弹的位置
Some tiny thing that may
一些小事 可以让你
get you a reward and spare you some of this.
免受几分钟这样的煎熬
But then I keep forgetting you're not human.
可我老是忘记 你不是人类
You're a machine.
你是台机器
I am more...
我比你所
than you could ever imagine.
想象的 要强的多
I am God.
我是上帝
I'm sorry. You're God?
不好意思 是上帝吗
Wow. Nice to meet you.
哇噢 很高兴见到你
That's good. We'll give you a couple of minutes with that.
有意思 赏你几分钟
It's funny, isn't it?
有趣 是吗
We're all God, Starbuck. All of us.
我们都是上帝 星芭儿 我们都是
I see the love that binds all living things together.
我看到是爱把我们凝聚到一起
Love?
"爱"
You don't even know what the word means.
你都不知道这个字是什么意思
I know that God loved you more than all other living creatures...
我知道上帝爱你们超过其他生物
and you repaid his divine love with sin...
你们回报他 用原罪
with hate, corruption, evil.
怨恨 堕落 罪孽来忏悔他的圣爱
So then he decided to create the Cylons.
所以他决定创造赛昂人
The Gods had nothing to do with it. We created you. Us.
上帝与此无关 我们创造了你 我们
It was a stupid, fracked up decision,
那是个他妈的愚蠢的决定
and we have paid for it.
我们自食其果了
You slaughtered my entire civilisation.
你灭杀了我们整个文明
That is sin. That is evil. And you are evil.
那才是原罪 那才是罪孽 你是罪恶的
Am I?
是吗
I see the truths that float past you in the stream.
我看到真♥相♥在小溪里流过了你的身边
You have a real thing about rivers and streams, don't you?
你真的喜欢河流和小溪 是吗
I think we should indulge you in your obsession.
看来得纵容一下你的爱好
Do you realise I could
你意识到了在他们回到房♥间以前
kill you before they came back in the room?
我就能杀了你吗
I could get to my feet...
我可以站起来
rip your skull from your spinal column...
电光火石般从你的脊柱上撕下你的头骨
crash through that door...
冲出那扇门
kill the guard in less time than it has taken me to describe it to you.
杀了守卫
Then why don't you?
那为什么不呢
It's not the time. He's loose!
还不是时候
I have a surprise for you.
我带给你一份惊喜
You fracked up, pal.
你惨了 老兄
Now the gloves come off.
现在露出了真面目
Combat, Col. Tigh.
作战信息中心 泰上校
How's the search going for the nuke?
核弹的搜寻进展如何
Nothing so far.
目前还是一无所获
How much time remaining? 2 hours, 9 minutes.
还剩多久 二小时零九分
Spread out the fleet.
通知整个舰队
No ship more than 500 clicks from any other ship.
各船之间大于五百克利克
lf there's a nuke, let's limit the damage. Aye, sir.
有核弹 减少损伤 是 长官
No.
不
Do it.
来吧
Leave him.
别放手
Sir?
长官
Tell me where the warhead is...
告诉我核弹头在哪儿
otherwise you're gonna drown in that bucket.
否则你会在那桶里溺死
I can't drown. I can't die.
我溺死不了 我死不了
Right.
对了
Commander Adama mentioned that how if your body dies...
阿达玛指挥官提到过
your consciousness is
说什么你的身躯死了
downloaded or transferred into another body. Something like that.
你的意识会下载传送到另一个身体里
No, exactly like that.
不全是那样
See, I've been thinking.
你知道吗 我一直在想
Why is a Cylon willing to talk at all?
为什么一个赛昂人愿意全交代呢
Why does he care if we destroy his body?
为什么他要担心被摧毁
Won't he just transfer away and
为什么不传送走
laugh at all of us and our stupid human ideas?
然后嘲笑剩下的愚蠢人类的想法呢
Tell me where the warhead is.
告诉我核弹头在哪儿
This is not your path, Starbuck.
这不是你的路 星芭儿
You have a different destiny.
你有不同的命运
Don't interrupt me.
别打断我
You see, I'm gonna dazzle you with my poor human brain.
知道吗 我要用我可怜的 人类大脑把你弄晕
You see, I think that you're afraid.
知道吗 我看你是害怕了
You're afraid that we're a long way from home.
你害怕我们远离家园
What if you don't transfer all the way back?
要是你不能传送回去怎么办
What if when you die here, you really die?
要是你在这死了 就真的死了怎么办
It's your chance to find out if you're really God...
这是个机会来弄清楚 你是否是真正的上帝
or just a bunch of circuits with a bad haircut.
或只是一堆有着糟糕头型的电线
I'm not afraid of dying.
我不怕死
Someone's programmed you with a fairytale of God,
有人用上帝的童话与小溪
and streams, and life ever after.
及来生给你编程
But somewhere in that hard drive you call a brain...
可在被你称作大脑的
is a beeping message:
那个硬盘的某个地方却是BP信息
"Error, error. Does not compute.
错误 无法计算
"I don't have a soul. I have software.
我没有灵魂 我有软件
"If I die, I'm gone."
如果我死了 我就不复存在了
I have a soul.
我有灵魂
I see patterns.
我看到了模式
I know you.
我知道你 你受伤了
You're damaged.
一个相信这苦痛对
You were born to a woman...
这灵魂是有好处的女人生下了你
who believed suffering was good
所以你经历了苦痛
for the soul, so you suffered.
生活是痛苦
Your life is a testament to pain.
受伤
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表