剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
Nothing would make you happier, would it?
放弃是唯一能让你高兴的事 对吧
Leave her behind.
舍弃她
Get rid of the foul-mouthed insubordinate pilot
除掉这位无组织无纪律的飞行员
that keeps challenging your authority.
这位一直挑衅你的飞行员
You are way out of line, mister.
你太过分了 先生
I'm not the one confusing personal feelings with duty.
我可不是公私不分的人
Oh, yeah? What the hell does that mean?
哦 是吗 那你是什么意思
It means you are way too close to this
意思是你太不冷静了
because she's your friend.
就因为她是你的朋友
Gentlemen!
先生们
We have work to do. Captain.
我们还有事要做的 上尉
Get as many birds up in the air as you can
能出动多少战机就出动多少
and we find our girl.
找到我们的丫头
You got it.
一定
Oh, my gods.
噢 我的天那
You bite me, I'll bite you back.
我要以牙还牙了
So I guess the only thing flying you is you.
我猜能驾驶你的也就只有你了
This must be your brain.
这个肯定就是你的大脑了
I don't think you'll need it.
我看你也不需要了
Good thing that I brought one of my own.
我给自己带的好东西
Frak.
他奶奶的
Even cockroaches have to breathe. How the hell do you?
即使蟑螂也要呼吸啊 你是怎么回事啊
Captain. Call for you, sir.
上尉 你的电♥话♥
Can someone finish this up for me?
有人能帮我把这个修完吗
Where is it? That way.
在哪儿 那边
Yeah, Apollo.
喂 我是阿波罗
HoId for President RosIin.
等下 总统就来
How're you holding up?
你维持的怎么样了
Better than my Viper.
比那些一堆零碎的蝮蛇要好
We're slapping one together from pieces of the others.
我们在用其它蝮蛇的零部件组装一个呢
I need your help.
我需要你帮忙
Did you know that your
你知道你父亲重新
father just redeployed the Combat Air Patrol?
布置了空中作战巡逻机吗
Yes, Madam President. It was my idea.
是的 总统女士 那是我的主意
Your idea?
你出的主意
We need every Viper we've got.
我们需要手头所有的蝮蛇
Maybe I'm missing something about the tactics involved here
也许我不知道这所包含的一些战术问题
but isn't the fleet
可没了空中巡逻队
defenseless without the CAP?
舰队不是坐以待毙吗
Only for a short time.
只是短时间内
Because after that. . .
因为在那之后
Because after that,
因为在那之后
Kara's oxygen will be gone and she'll be dead.
卡拉就没氧气了 她就会死掉了
Are you very close with Lieutenant Thrace?
你和瑟瑞丝中尉很熟吗
I'm close with all my pilots.
我和我所有的驾驶员都很熟
And I assume the same is true for your father?
那我猜你父亲也是这样了
His pilots mean a lot to him. To all of us.
驾驶员对他 对我们大家都意义重大
We don't leave anyone behind.
我们不会舍弃任何人
But we have left people behind. You know that.
可我们已经舍弃过 你是知道的
Not this time.
这次不会
Your FTL drive should be spun up and ready.
你们的超光速推进器应该旋转起来了
Just make sure everyone
确保大家在
is set to jump at the first sign of trouble.
第一次信♥号♥♥发出的时候都进行跳跃
With all due respect, Captain,
恕我直言 上尉
there are times when it is necessary
有时候 在必要的情况下
for the safety of the fleet to put...
为了舰队的安全去
Not this time.
这次不行
Madam President,
总统女士
we just haven't exhausted all the options
我们只是别无选择了
and the safety of the fleet has not been compromised.
并没有以舰队的安全冒险
I hope you find her.
希望你能找到她
Thank you.
谢谢
Blue Flight reports bingo fuel, sir.
蓝色战机报告燃料耗尽 长官
Have them stay on the search.
让他们继续搜
Send the tanker to them.
给他们送去燃料罐
Is there a problem, Mr. Gaeta?
有问题吗 盖塔先生
It's just that trying to tank in that turbulence, sir,
长官 要装满那涡轮机
will be extremely hairy.
将极其危险
I suggest we wait until the clock has run down
我建议等到时间到了再说
and then tank up on the way back tom Galactica.
然后在回卡拉狄加的路上再加满
Did someone call them back to Galactica?
有人要让他们返回卡拉狄加了吗
I just assumed. . .
我只是假设
The search was over? It was hopeless?
搜寻结束了 毫无希望可言
That we should write Starbuck off as dead?
我们应该当作星芭儿死掉了
Is that what you're telling me, Mr. Gaeta?
你是要和我说这些吗 盖塔先生
No, sir.
不是 长官
Then what are you trying to tell me, Mr. Gaeta?
那你想要和我说什么呢 盖塔先生
You have your orders.
执行命令吧
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Time's up. She's out of O2.
没时间了 她没氧气了
The clock is a guess.
时钟只是个估计
We don't know for a fact that Starbuck is out of air.
我们不清楚星芭儿是否没氧气了
Her tank only holds so much oxygen.
氧气罐里只有那么多氧气
She could have a reserve supply in her survival gear.
她也许有备用补给和生存装备
A reserve? Yes.
补给 是的
What, she just happened to pack an extra bottle today?
怎么 她今天就恰巧带了罐备用的吗
It's possible.
这是可能的
We are putting people at risk.
我们让人们挺而走险
We have pilots out there...
我们让驾驶员在外面
We are not quitting.
我们不会放弃的
Pushing themselves and their ships
我们太难为飞行员和他们的飞船了
too hard, all for the sake of...
就为了个
We are not quitting
我们不会就此放弃
and you are relieved, Colonel.
你被解除职务了 上校
I stand relieved, sir.
我被解除职务了 长官
Come on, you're part biological, right?
拜托 你有一部分是有机体吧
Which means you need oxygen, right?
也就是说 你需要氧气 对吧
So it's got to be here somewhere.
所以肯定在哪儿有
Commander, the President.
指挥官 是总统
Adama.
我是阿达玛
Commander Adama, I just wanted to say
阿达玛指挥官 我只是想说
how very sorry I am about Lieutenant Thrace.
我对特瑞丝中尉的事感到十分抱歉
Please give my condolences
请代表我向你儿子以及其余的
to your son and to the rest of the crew.
队友致以慰问
Excuse me, ma'am, but I think you've been misinformed.
对不起 女士 可我认为你是听错了
How?
怎么
We don't know if Starbuck's dead.
我们不清楚星芭儿是否死掉了
I was toId that her oxygen had run out a half an hour ago.
听说她的氧气在半个小时前就用光了
That's an estimate.
那是估计
She may have a reserve supply.
她可能带着备用补给
We'll continue the search
只要她有生还的可能
as long as there's a chance she may be alive.
我们就会继续搜索
And how long will that be?
那会是多久呢
Until I say stop.
直到我说停止
This is a military decision, Madam President.
这是军事决定 总统女士
Thank you for your concern.
谢谢你的关心
First on the list, seal you up,
首先要做的是 和你亲热一下
figure out what controls what.
看看都有什么用途
One of us needs a bath.
我们中的一个需要洗个澡了
Now you're going to teach me how to fly.
你现在要教我该怎么飞
Commander?
指挥官
Red Flight reports an area of highlands here.
红色战机报告这有块高地区域
Increased visibility out to 15 clicks maybe.
大概能使可见度增加到大于十五公里
It's the wrong side of the moon.
不是卫星的这一面
Excuse me, Commander.
打扰一下 指挥官
Almost impossible to. . .
几乎不可能
Sir. We have a signal from Colonial One's shuttle.
长官 我们收到殖民者一号♥的飞梭信♥号♥♥
They request permission to land.
他们请求允许降落
They have the President on board.
总统在船上
Why wasn't I notified the President was coming on board?
怎么没人和我说总统要来船上呢
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表