剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
Colonial Defence Ministry.
殖民地防御部
Dr. Amarak gave the disk to me before he died.
艾默里克博士在他临死前给我的光盘
What, as opposed to after he died?
象爱国者一样死去吗
Amarak gave it to me for safekeeping.
为以防万一 他把这个给了我
On the disk is a photo.
光盘上只有照片
It was captured from the
是从卡布里卡的防御主机的
security camera in the defence mainframe on Caprica.
安全摄象机那捕捉到的
It shows the doctor entering the mainframe...
它拍到了博士 在袭击的前一天
without permission the day before the attack.
他没有被允许就进入了防御主机
Nothing criminal about that.
没什么犯法的地方啊
As you can see, the man
正如你所看到的
in the photo is carrying an explosive device.
照片上的人携带着一个爆♥炸♥装置
Sorry, what? He is...
不好意思 什么 他在...
I definitely never did that.
那绝对不是我♥干♥的
Just before the Cylon attack, the entire defence mainframe...
就在赛昂人袭击之前整个防御主机
was destroyed by this device.
就被这个装置摧毁了
Honestly, that is not me. I wasn't there.
那真的不是我 我没在场
It's somebody else.
那是别人
Look, it's not me. I'm not the man in the photograph.
那不是我 我不是照片上的那个人
I see a man.
我看到了一个男人
Same height, same build,
同样的身高 同样的体形
but that's a long way from proof.
但很这难证明 哥德夫瑞女士
Thank you, Commander.
谢谢你 指挥官
Now,if we're quite done with this charade, I'm...
如果我们已经...
I agree, Commander, but look here.
我同意 指挥官 可看这儿
In the faceplate of the computer terminal,
在计算机终端的屏面上
there's a reflection of the man's face.
有一个男人脸部的倒影
You can't tell anything from that.
那样也看不出来什么
Thank you, Colonel. With the right equipment,
谢谢你 泰上校 用适当的设备
the image could be enlarged and sharpened.
图象可以被放大和锐化
We could see his face.
我们可以看到他的脸
Enlarging the image is no problem, but sharpening it...
放大是没问题 可锐化...
Take forever.
会花多久
It'd take at least a day, sir.
至少要花几天时间 长官
Mr. Gaeta,
盖塔先生
let me know as soon as you have an image.
一旦有了图象就通知我
You're going to suspend all work on the Cylon detector...
有关赛昂人探测器的工作都要搁置下
What? As well as your security privileges.
什么 以及你的安全优先权
Starbuck's notes on the Cylon Raider are a mess.
星芭儿提到赛昂人的突袭机一团糟
She said "The engine power-up
她说开启发动机
sequence began by squeezing something...
功率系
that looks like a red
拧右侧的一个象是
ligament with blue veins on the right side...
带着蓝色血管的红色韧带的东西
coming out of a sack of gooey fluid...
那东西是从象是一只狗的
Shaped like a dog.
一囊粘稠的液体中伸出来的
Are you kidding me?
你当我白♥痴♥吗
This whole thing is a bunch
这东西整个就是一堆
of veins and ligaments and sacks of goo.
血管 韧带 一囊的黏液
Squeeze the ligament with your hand...
用手拧韧带
While you slide your weight...
把你左臀部倾斜到...
on your left hip into the lymphatic sack.
淋巴管堆中的时候
That's just stupid.
好傻啊
Afternoon, sir. Specialist.
下午好 长官 专家
Chief's inside? Yeah.
上士在里面吗 恩
Chief. Oh God! Yes, sir?
上士 天 是 长官
How's it coming in there? I'm getting there, sir.
里面进展如何 差不多了 长官
I haven't quite figured out all the tricks,
还没全弄明白所有功能
but I'm getting there.
可差不多了 长官
Come on, Starbuck, you can do it.
加油 星芭儿 你能做到
That smarts.
疼啊
That smarts, but I don't care.
疼啊 可我不管
You don't care.
你不管
I don't care, because your pain is my entertainment.
因为你的痛苦是我的快乐
Your crutches of death, sir. Use them wisely.
你的拐杖准备好了 长官 好好用着
Shut up.
闭嘴
It's gonna hurt like hell, but it's supposed to.
会很疼的 可正常
Thanks, Doc.
多谢 医生
No pain, no gain.
不劳无获
No clich? Left unturned
不用说什么陈词滥调
as Kara Thrace returns to the world of the walking.
当卡拉·瑟瑞丝能再次走路的时候
Can she do it or will she fall on her ass?
她能行吗 还是会摔个大屁♥股♥墩儿
I swear to the Gods,
我向老天发誓
I'm gonna beat the crap out of both of you...
我一旦好转
as soon as I get better.
我就让你知道花儿为什么这样红
No, I can't. Yes, you can. You did it.
不 我不行 不 你能行
I can't.
我不行...
You're not gonna get better lying on your back.
光躺在床上是不会康复的
Frack off!
滚一边去
Just take a break for five minutes, we'll try again.
休息五分钟 再试试
I don't want to do it again. I want a pill, now, please.
我不想再试了 我想要吃药 拜托
Sorry, we're weaning you off
对不起 我们从今天开始就停止
the magic pills starting today.
魔力般的药片供应了
Besides, I need them for myself.
再说我还要给自己留着呢
You son of a bitch.
你♥他♥妈♥的
I am finding this whole thing hard to fathom, Doctor.
我发觉这一切很难相信...
Thank you, Madam President.
谢谢你 总统女士
I can't tell you how much that means to me.
你不知道这对我意义有多重大
Look, I was wondering, is there any chance...
可不可以...
that while this investigation is going on,
在这调查进行时
I could come back to the Colonial One...
我能回到殖民者一号♥
because I've left some of my things there.
我有些东西落在那里了
No, I'm sorry, Doctor.
不行 对不起 博士
You have been put on a "No fly list" Security.
你已经被列入"禁飞"的安全名单里了
Madam President, I need to get off Galactica.
总统女士 我需要离开这里
I need to get away from this
我特别是要离开
Shelly Godfrey woman in particular.
这雪莉-哥德夫瑞
She's got it in for me.
她在陷害我
Where are you?
你在哪里
Madam President,
总统女士
I have reason to believe...
我有理由相信...
that she may be
她也许是...
a Cylon.
一个赛昂人
Madam President?
总统女士
Madam President?
总统女士
Hello, hello?
喂 喂
Get Doc Cottle on the wireless, the President has collapsed.
打电♥话♥叫医生 总统昏到了 总统女士
Madam President?
总统女士
Hello?
喂
Is she alive? Yes, the President is alive.
她还活着吗 是的 总统还活着
I told you, she's conscious, she's resting.
我说过了 她清醒着 她在休息
She's receiving treatment. What kind of treatment?
在接受治疗 什么治疗
Asked and answered. We don't know.
我已经回答过了 我们还不知道
How many of these did you take, young lady?
这些你吃了多少啊 年轻的女士
One?
一片
two?
两片
Two.
两片
Three. Three times the dosage.
三片 三倍药量
Must work three times as fast then, right?
那药力也就快了三倍 是吧
Everybody wants to be their own doctor,
人人都想当自己的医生
you are lucky you didn't lapse into a coma.
你没昏迷就算你走运了
You can't cure cancer by overdose.
你不能靠过量服药治好你的癌症
Story's all over the fleet. I'm so sorry.
整个舰队都知道了 真的很抱歉
It seemed like an emergency.
情况紧急 我都没去想有人会接到信息
I didn't think that
我都没去想
anyone might be picking up the transmission.
有人会接到信息
We're all new at this. It's okay.
我们都知道 没关系
The thing to do now is to get me on my feet...
当务之急就是在他们下定论的之前
and in front of the press before the end of the day.
让我起来到媒体面前去
I could give you a shot, but
我可以给你打一针
you wouldn't like the side effects.
可你不会喜欢它的副作用
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表