剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
Previously on Battlestar Galactica.
《卡拉狄加》前情回顾
The captain of the Astral Queen wants you to know...
"星形女王"的船长想让你知道
He's got 1,500 prisoners under heavy guard.
1500个囚犯已派重兵把守
Tell him I want daily
告诉他我要他每天
reports on the well-being of his prisoners.
报告囚犯的情况
The President has given me a direct order.
总统已给我下了直接的命令
We're in the middle of a war...
我们正在战争之中
And you're taking orders from a schoolteacher?
你却听众于教师的命令
Don't suppose there's a Plan B?
不要指望会有计划B
Plans B, C, D, E are the same as A.
计划B C D E和计划A一样
Get off the planet and get back to the ship.
离开这个鬼地方回到船上去
How much water did we lose?
我们损失了多少水
Almost 60% of total potable water reserves.
大约是全部储备饮用水的60%
If we don't find new
如果我们找不到新水源
Supplies they'll run out of water in two days.
两天就会用光水
Reveille
这是起床号♥
morning stations aboard Battlestar Galactica.
早晨会议在卡拉狄加航母准备召开
All hands report to your stations.
所有的报告都在你们的位置上
So, what do we have?
告诉我 找到什么了
Good news, Colonel.
好消息 上校
We scouted the ice moon.
我们侦测到了冰行星
Found an entire subsurface ocean.
整个表面是海洋
We've got reports and video for you.
我们拿来了报告及视频给您
Not exactly Caprica Beach down there, Chief?
不是真正像在喀布尔卡海滩上吧 少尉
No, sir.
是的 长官
We've registered temperatures 180 and below...
我们测出的温度是零下180度
Venting of methane and C02.
需要甲烷和二氧化碳来解冻
It's gonna be a bitch to work down there, sir.
这将在那是个浩大的工程 长官
Cheer up.
高兴点
You know how lucky we are we found this ugly rock?
我们多幸运才找到这块丑石头
Water riots breaking out all over the fleet.
水分配问题的骚动在全舰队都爆发了
Civilians.
民用船也一样
Whiney civie cry-babies
那些爱发牢骚的软脚虾
Can't stand less than a hot shower every day.
每天少洗个热水澡就忍♥受不了
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Even Galactica's down to 10,000 JPs of water.
即使卡拉狄加航母的用水已减到1000JPs
Ever see a man die of dehydration?
有没有看过有人死于脱水
No, sir.
没看过 长官
Let's hope you never do. It isn't pretty.
但愿如此 那并不好看
So, where were we?
好 继续
We drilled 23 core samples.
我们钻了23种冰标本
13% sodium chloride.
13%是氯化钠
What the hell? We can't drink salt water!
天啊 我们不能喝咸水
No, sir. That's why I had Cally test the ice.
是的 长官 所以我检测了这些冰
Well, there you go. Pure water.
哦呵 原来如此 有纯净水
Couple of lemons, we could make lemonade.
拿几个柠檬 我们就可以做柠檬水了
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
We'll have to melt the
在把水运到船上之前
ice before we transport it up to the ship.
我们要先融化冰
What's that gonna take?
需要些什么
High-capacity heater expansion tanks,
高密度的热膨胀容器
D-25 plasma torches...
D-25的等离子焰炬
Myrex hoses, centrifugal pumps.
麦瑞克思的水龙带 离心泵
Sounds like a lot of manpower.
听上去要很多人力
Ideally 1,000 men, sir.
最好是1000个人 长官
One thousand men? And where're they gonna come from?
1000个人 从哪里弄
Slave labour.
奴隶市场
They are criminals. They've been
他们是罪犯 他们被
Sentenced to hard labour. And this is very hard labour.
判做苦工 还是很累的苦工
Not to mention physically dangerous.
更别提身体上的危险
This is not for civilians, but...
这不是为了平民 但
Their ship wasn't designed for long-term incarceration.
他们呆的船不能长♥期♥的被封闭
These men have been stuck in cramped cells for weeks now.
那些人已困在狭窄的房♥间有几个星期了
They might even prefer to get out.
他们也许更想出来做些事
Do something, even if it is dangerous.
即使是危险的事
If they volunteer. But these aren't
如果他们是志愿者的话
Slaves and I will not have them treated as such.
但他们不是奴隶 我不想那样的对待他们
No. We could offer incentives.
是的 我们可以提供条件
-Points towards earning freedom. -Excuse me.
条件是获得自♥由♥ 打扰一下
You wanna start releasing hardened criminals into the fleet?
你想把那些重刑犯释放到舰队上来
Sir, these men were on
长官 那些人曾在
Their way to Caprica for parole hearings...
去喀布尔卡途中假释听诉
Which at least implies they may be ready for release.
那至少意味着他们可能会被释放
-Make it happen, Captain. -Yes, sir.
就这样做 上尉 是的 总统
To address Commander Adama's concerns,
比利 考虑到亚当莫指挥官的担心
I'd like you to go along...
我想你也一同去
And set up a screening
再设立一个筛选程序
Procedure to weed out the hardened criminals.
来清除那些重刑犯
I would like to have a representative from Galactica...
我想派卡拉狄加航母上的一个代表去
Who will report directly to me about security issues.
他每天要直接向我报告安全问题
How about D?
杜思拉怎么样
-Second Class Petty Officer Dualla. -I know who she is.
中士杜思拉 我知道她是谁
I'm not sure she's conversant with the technical details.
我不太确定 她熟悉技术上的细节
She'll be fine,
她不错
but we should send someone from ground crew...
但我们该派一地勤人员去
Who'll make sure
他可以确定
the chosen men know to use the equipment.
选中的人是否懂得使用设备
- Agreed. - I have to get to the CIC. Excuse me.
同意 容我失陪 我要去指挥处
Madam President? The doctor.
总统 那个医生
-Excuse me? -The doctor?
再说一遍 那个医生
Commander
指挥官
do you have a ship's doctor aboard Galactica?
你们有船接医生到卡拉狄加来吗
Maj. Cottle. Is there something wrong?
科特尔上校 有事找他吗
No, nothing urgent. Allergies.
没有 不是很急的事 敏感而已
He's out on the fleet checking medical conditions.
他在舰队上检查医务状况
- I'll tell him that you want to see him. - Thanks.
我会告诉他你想见他 谢谢
Petty Officer Dualla. Conversant in technical details.
中士杜瓦拉熟悉技术上的细节
Thinking entirely of the mission.
安全是考虑到任务
Something on your mind, Captain?
你在担心什么事 上尉
I just thought maybe you had something you wanted to say.
我刚才以为你可能有想说的事
I have nothing to say to
我对总统的私人代表
The personal representative of the President.
没什么好说的
I'm still Galactica's lead pilot.
我还是卡拉狄加飞行员的领导
I have nothing to say to him, either.
我和他也没什么事说
Every man has to
每个人都要
decide for themselves which side they're on.
决定站在哪队
I didn't know we were picking sides.
我不知道我们在选队
That's why you haven't picked one yet.
那是因为你还没有选队
I'm a bus driver, not a warden.
我是个公共汽车司机 不是典狱官
-How many total? -1,500.
总共有多少人 1500个人
They don't give me their files or their names.
他们没有把他们的档案或名字给我
Hell, they're just numbers.
说到底 他们只是号♥码
-Thanks, Wilkens.
谢谢你 威尔肯思
All right. They're all yours.
好了 他们是你的了
I'm Capt. Lee Adama,
我是李·亚当莫上尉
personal representative of the President.
总统的私人代表
We're in a crisis.
我们现处在危急中
Thousands of us are on the verge of dying from dehydration.
我们中成千上万的人正处在死于脱水的边缘
The good news is we have found water.
好消息是我们找到了水
The bad news is, it's located
坏消息是
On a moon with harsh environmental conditions.
它在一个苛刻环境的行星上
We need 1,000 able-bodied men to help us get that water.
我们需要1000个强壮的人来帮我们取得水
President Roslin feels that you represent our best chance.
罗斯林总统认为你们代表着我们最好的机会
She also recognises that you are not slaves.
她也承认你们不是奴隶
Any man who volunteers to help us
在这次紧急事件中谁志愿帮助我们
During this emergency will earn "Freedom points"...
将会获得"自♥由♥点"
Which can be applied toward earning his release.
这样就可以获得释放
We're offering you a chance for a new beginning.
我们在为你们的新开始提供一个机会
Whoever is interested, please just step out of your cell.
任何人有兴趣的话 请站出你的房♥间
Thank you for your offer.
谢谢你们的提供
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表