剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
It'd be a lot simpler if he came out and told me.
要是能直接站出来告诉我就简单多了
You must remember to surrender your ego. Remain humble.
你要服从真我 保持谦虚
If you ask me...
其实
God could do with cleaning his ears out.
上帝可以
Then he'd hear what I have to say.
好好听听我的意见
Relax your neck. Why? What are you going to do?
脖子放松 干吗 你要干什么
I said relax. BALTAR: All right, but please don't...
让你放松就放松 好吧 不过别
Where would the staging tanks be, Doctor?
运输箱会在哪出现 博士
There. Right there.
那 就在那
Hit any one of them and the
击中其中之一
place will go up
这个地方就会变成三颗
like a three kiloton bomb.
千吨♥级黄色炸♥药♥当量炸♥弹♥
Well done.
干的不错
Forceful, so decisive, delivered with such...
果断 有力 完成的很漂亮
He didn't speak to me.
他没有施言于我
God didn't speak to me.
上帝没对我说话
I was totally lying.
我刚才纯粹是在撒谎
I just picked that spot at random.
随便就选了那个地方
He doesn't always speak in words, Gaius.
上帝不会总用语言表述 盖尤斯
So the fate...
这么说
of the entire human race depends upon my wild guess.
整个人类的命运就依靠我的胡乱猜想了
Attention on deck. ADAMA: As you were.
全体立正 稍息
How's the knee, Starbuck?
膝盖怎么样了 星芭儿
lt'll be ready. I'm not missing this party.
没问题的 我不会错过这次行动的
Apollo's leading the strike force.
我决定这次行动由阿波罗主管
You'll have to sit this one out.
不能让你上了
I'm the best pilot that you have.
我可是你最好的飞行员
Not right now.
可目前并不是这样
In combat, you got to pull 6, 7 G's.
战斗过程中可能有六到七倍加速度
Doc says your knee won't take it.
大夫说你的膝盖承受不了的
Well, then he's wrong. Is he?
那他肯定是错的 他错了吗
A Viper thruster pedal...
强击机推进器踏板
requires this much force...
得用这么大力
to activate.
才能踏动
Now you're on your attack run.
可是当你处于被攻击状态
They launch their missiles...
敌人向你发射导弹
so you've got to jam that pedal...
这样你必须用力踩踏板
into the firewall...
不能让踏板弹起
and hold a 6 G turn...
并且承受六倍加速度的重压
for 10 seconds or you die.
要挺过十秒 否则就完蛋
10, 9, 8...
十 九 八
7, 6, 5, 4.
七 六 五 四
This is only 3 G's, Starbuck. Not 6.
现在才三倍加速度 离六倍还远 星芭儿
I'm sorry. It's a tough one.
很抱歉 这太困难了
But you're staying home.
你不能参加了
Keep your ingress low and fast.
进入敌区的时候保持低调 尽量快速一点
Use the terrain to stay hidden till the last second.
利用地形隐藏自己 尽量多等待一会
Make sure you give the flak suppression unit enough time...
多给掩护炮火一点时间
so they can weaken defences.
这样他们就可以削弱对方进攻
You don't think I'm up to this?
你觉得我做不来吗
STARBUCK: Of course I do.
不 你肯定能做好
You'll be fine.
没事的
Look, you're worried that
瞧 你肯定觉得
I'm not gonna pull it out of the fire...
我不能像你一样
with some high-risk retina-detaching move...
用迅雷不及掩耳之势
the way Starbuck would.
逃出升♥天♥ 圆♥满♥完成任务的
Look, Kara, I'm sorry you're not suiting up.
凯拉 你不能参加任务我感到很遗憾
'Cause everyone would feel so much better,
相信我
me included...
要是你能有机会很我们大家一起并肩作战的话
if you were riding along with us.
所有人都会很高兴的 包括我
But this isn't an ego trip.
不过 现在不是你自我展示的时候
This is my job.
这是我的工作
And don't think for one moment that I will not get it done.
而且绝不要认为我没能力完成它
I hope so. Because we've got one shot.
希望如此 因为我们只有这一次机会
Don't frack it up by over-thinking.
别因为想的太多而失掉了它
Nice thing about being on the run after a nuclear war...
核战过后逃跑有一个好处
nobody left to complain if we
就是你一边想着偷飞船逃跑
hide out in their barn or raid their pantry...
一边还藏在人家中的谷仓或厨房♥里找吃的
while you're on your way to steal a ship, and get off the planet.
都不会有人抱怨
It's odd, isn't it? What?
挺奇怪的是不是 什么
That we haven't seen a single living human being...
自从你救我的时候打死那个人之后
since the one you shot when you rescued me.
一直也没看见一个活人
We're still alive. Why nobody else?
我们还活着 怎么看不见别的人呢
Probably holed up in the fallout shelters or something.
可能都钻到地下躲避核辐射去了
Two ways out and a lovely view.
两边都有出口 景色也不错
What could be better?
哪还有比这强的地方
A feather bed with a silk comforter.
我想要张带真丝靠垫的羽绒大床垫
You hungry?
你饿不饿
I don't know. What do we got? HELO: Peanut butter...
还行吧 有什么吃的 花生酱
baked beans, corn...
烤豆子 玉米
How about some chilli?
要不要吃点辣椒
A simple "No" Would do.
不要就说不要 这是何必呢
Sharon, have you been taking your anti-radiation meds?
莎珑 你一直吃防辐射药吗
I think it was those cold beans we had this afternoon.
可能是今天下午咱们吃的凉豆子闹的
You okay now? Yeah.
好点了吗现在 好了
How far you figure to Delphi?
到德菲还需要多长时间
Eight, maybe ten days if we move fast.
行动快的话八到十天吧
If we start early, we can be there in no time.
如果动身早 很快就能到
Can't sleep?
睡不着觉吗
I couldn't either before a big op.
重要任务前夜我也会睡不着的
The Mark II.
马克二型战舰
Good ship.
不错的船
Got me out of a lot of tough scrapes.
曾经和我久经沙场
I've got something for you.
我这有件东西给你
It belonged to your grandfather.
你祖父留下的
My mum bought it for him when he was in law school.
他上法律学校时我妈妈送给他的
You see the engraving on it?
看见后边的镌书了吗
Yeah, I can barely make it out, but...
看见了 不清楚 不过
He was a better father than I was.
他比我更像个称职的父亲
Dad used to carry that into court cases.
他出庭的时候总带着这个
Claimed he never lost unless he left it behind.
他说永远不会丢下它 直到传给后人
So you're worried, too?
你是不是也担心我
About what?
担心你什么
You know, sometimes it feels like the whole ship...
瞧 有时候连这船都觉得
thinks Starbuck would do better.
星芭儿比我更适合驾驭它
I don't.
可我不觉得
How can you be so sure?
你怎么会不觉得呢
Because you're my son.
因为你是我儿子
Get some rest.
去歇一会吧
You're going to need it.
明天就要出征了
Dad...
爸
I'll bring it back.
我会把这个带回来的
You'd better, or I'll kick your ass.
恩 你趁早 要不然我就该教训你了
It's a good lighter.
这打火机可挺好用的呢
Sharon. Wake up.
莎珑 醒醒
What the frack! You killed her...
见鬼了 她不是被你杀了吗
Let me see.
让我看看
We gotta go. Right now.
咱们走 马上
Wait a minute. I saw her on my lap.
不对啊
I saw her blood spill on my lap.
我看着她的血溅到我腿上的
Let's move, mister.
赶快走吧 我的先生
What the hell is going on?
这到底是怎么回事
I don't know. We'll figure it out later.
我也不知道 以后再说吧
Jump complete, sir.
时空跳跃完成 长官
Dradis reports nothing but hash.
德丝没有发现异常 只有些杂信♥号♥♥
Just as we expected. Can't see a thing.
正如所料 空旷地带
We are now within launch range of the Cylon base.
现在我们已处于打击塞昂人基地的射程范围内
Constellation jump complete on station, point Deacon.
船体星际间时空跳跃完成 位置迪肯
Initiate search pattern, Delta.
启动搜索模式 德尔塔
Ore flight Bravo. Delta, Wilco.
矿船就绪 德尔塔明白
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表