剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
Olympic Carrier, Olympic Carrier,
奥林匹克航母 奥林匹克航母
this is Raptomr 478, call sign Boomer.
我是猛禽478号♥ 代号♥布玛儿
I have you in visuaI contact.
我们已经看到你
Please respond on this channeI. Over.
请在此频道回话 完毕
Raptomr 478, this is the Olympic Carrier.
猛禽478号♥ 我是奥林匹克航母
We have you in visual contact.
我们看到你了
Thank the Lords of KoboI. You don't know how relieved we are to see you.
感谢科波之主 你不会相信
Roger that, Olympic Carrier.
收到 奥林匹克航母
Can l ask about your whereabouts?
你们的问题是什么
We had trouble with our FTL drive.
我们超光速推进器出了问题了
Took us almost three hours to fix.
花三个小时才修好
Have Boomer ask them how they escaped the Cylons.
让布玛儿问他们 怎么摆脱赛昂人的
Olympic Carrier, Boomer.
奥林匹克航母 我是布玛尔
I've been directed to ask how you escaped from the Cylons.
我一直很想问你怎么摆脱赛昂人的
You got me.
我也不知道
They were closing in on us when the rest of you were jumping.
他们就在眼前的时候 你们跳走了
l thought we were goners, then they just broke off.
我以为我们死定了 没想到他们跳走了
Someone must've been watching out for us.
肯定有人在保佑我们
Roger that. One other thing, Boomer.
收到 还有
l've got a Dr. Amarak on board
艾默里克博士
who has an urgent matter to discuss with the President.
想和总统通话
He's been driving me crazy.
都快把我逼疯了
OIympic Carrier, can you be more specific?
奥林匹克航母 能不能详细点
l'm afraid I can't. He says he knows something about a traitor in our midst
我不知道 他说是因为什么交易
and he's unwilling to share any more than that.
他不肯多透露
Madam President, l strongly recommend
总统女士 我强烈建议
that we cut off all wireless communication with that ship right away.
我们马上中止和那艘船的对话
Why?
为什么
Look, forgive me for being rude, but wake up, all right?
我的脾气不太好 对不起 但是醒醒吧
The only reason the OIympic Carrier is still flying
唯一能解释奥林匹克航母
is because the Cylons let them survive.
就是赛昂人
They've been tracking that ship all along.
一直在跟踪这艘船
There's probably a Cylon agent aboard right now!
现在那艘船上就有赛昂人的探子
Calm down.
冷静
Start over.
请重新再说一遍
Please, Madam President, l implore you. Listen to me.
求求你了 总统女士 听我说
Cut off radio communication with that ship
在他们给我们的船的计算机
before they send via broadcast signal another computer virus
发送病毒前
to infect our ship shortly before they blow us all up.
把通讯中止了吧
Commander Adama, are you on the line?
阿达玛指挥官 你在线吗
Cut off the speakers. Put it through the line.
把扬声器关掉 转到内线来
Yes, Madam President. And l'm inclined to agree with Dr. Baltar.
是的总统女士 我同意波尔塔博士的说法
Good. So do l.
好的 我也这么认为
Thank the gods you're with us.
谢谢上帝 你和我们是一伙的
God's got nothing to do with this.
上帝与此无关
Boomer, Galactica.
布玛儿 这是卡拉狄加
Your orders are to jam all transmissions from the OIympic Carrier.
命令你干扰奥林匹克航母发出的所有讯息
No further voice contact is authorized.
不许进行声音对话了
Roger that, Galactica.
收到 卡拉狄加
Boomer, Galactica.
布玛儿 这是卡拉狄加 命令你
Orders are to send the Olympic Carrier the following message by signal light.
用信♥号♥♥灯给奥林匹克航母发送以下的命令
Message begins, "Maintain present position.
保持现在的位置 不要接近舰队
"Do not, repeat, do not approach the fleet untiI further notice."
直到有新的指示
Message ends.
消息结束
l'm getting a bad feeling about where this is headed.
我对这事情的发展 有种不祥的预感
So am l.
我也是
lf the ship poses a threat to us, we have to eliminate that threat.
如果这船对我们是威胁我们就得扫除威胁
l don't think they got the message, Apollo.
我看他们好像没有收到命令 阿波罗
Yeah, I see it. Boomer, break wireless silence on my authority.
恩 我看到了 布玛儿
Warn them to stop their engines immediately.
打破僵局 警告他们立即停下引擎
l suggest that we evacuate the passengers and destroy the ship.
我们把乘客接出来 然后击毁飞船
lt solves the problem if they're tracking the ship.
有个问题是 他们是跟踪飞船呢
What if they're tracking one of the passengers?
还是跟踪乘客呢
BOOMER: Olympic Carrier, Olympic Carrier,
奥林匹克航母 奥林匹克航母
you are ordered to stop your engines immediately. Acknowledge.
请立刻停下来 请确认
Apollo, they're not responding.
阿波罗 没有人回答
APOLLO: Are you using the same channeI?
你用的是同一频道吗
Yeah, but suddenly nobody's home.
恩 看起来没人在船上
Starbuck, fire a burst across their bow.
星芭儿 向他们舰首前方开火
Copy that.
收到
Boomer, let Galactica know we have a problem out here.
布玛儿 告诉卡拉狄加 我们有问题了
Commander, message from Boomer.
指挥官 布玛儿来消息说
The OIympic Carrier is heading directly for us, sir.
奥林匹克航母直向我们而来
They're refusing all orders to stop.
拒绝停下
Galactica, they're still not responding
卡拉狄加 他们还是没反应
and continue to head toward the fleet. Request instructions.
正继续向舰队全速前进 等待指示
Order the fleet to execute Jump 240.
命令母舰进行第240次跳跃
Get us between that ship and the fleet.
把我们跳跃到那艘船和舰队之间
Commander! Dradis contact. Strike that, multiple Dradis contacts.
指挥官 雷达目标 不对 多个雷达目标
lt's the Cylons.
是赛昂人
The Cylons are on an intercept course.
是赛昂人的舰队在其所在的航线上
They'll be in weapons range within two minutes.
我们将与他们 两分钟后遭遇
Radiological alarm !
核辐射警报
From where?
从哪来的
The OIympic Carrier, sir. They've got nukes on board.
奥林匹克航母 长官 他们载有核弹
Madam President, we have to eliminate the Olympic Carrier immediately.
总统女士我们必须马上击毁奥林匹克航母
There are 1 ,300 people on that ship.
那艘船上有1300人
ADAMA: We don't know that. The Cylons may have captured them already.
我们不知道 赛昂人可能已经抓到他们了
She's not going to do it. She has to do it.
她不会这么做的 她必须要这么做
lt's not her decision, Gaius.
这个不是她的决定
No?
不是
lt's God's choice. He wants you to repent.
是上帝的决择 他想让你忏悔
Look, at this point there's no choice. lt's either them or us.
在这个关口上 我们没有选择了
Repent of your sins.
要么是他们死 要么我们死
Accept his true love and you will be saved.
忏悔罪恶吧 除了你心里一直埋藏的真爱
l repent. There, I repent.
我忏悔 我忏悔
l repent.
我 忏悔
Do it.
做吧
We have new orders.
我们接到新命令了
We're directed to destroy the Olympic Carrier
我们要直接
and return to Galactica.
击毁奥林匹克航母 然后返回卡拉狄加
lt's a civilian ship.
这是艘民用船啊
Yeah, a civilian ship with nukes.
一艘载有核弹的民用船
l don't see anybody in there, do you?
船内我没有看见任何人 你们呢
The Cylons will be here any second. lf we're going to do this, let's just do it.
赛昂人随时会到 如果我们要做 就做吧
Starbuck, form up with me.
星芭儿 和我列队
We'II make one pass from astern.
到船尾后停泊
Lee, what if you're wrong?
李 如果我们错了呢
Lee, come on. Lee.
李 不要 李
Okay, fire on my mark.
好 按我口令开火
No frakking way, Lee.
没他妈的门 李
Lee Come on!
李 别这样啊
Mark.
开火
Are you alive?
你还活着吗
Agathon, Karl C.
阿格森 卡尔C
Lieutenant, junior grade, Colonial Fleet.
中尉 殖民者舰队二等兵
PK-78♥9♥-♥9348.
PK是3899340
l know who you are, Helo.
我知道你是谁 西洛
lt's all right. l'm a friend.
没关系 我是朋友
Sharon?
莎伦
What are you doing here?
你 你在这干什么
Can you walk?
你自己能走吗
Yeah, I think so.
是的 是的 我想可以
What are you doing here, I thought. . .
你在这干什么 我还以为你
Let's move, mister.
没有 先生
Sir.
长官
Son.
孩子
l gave the order. lt was my responsibility.
我给你下的命令 是我的责任
l pulled the trigger.
是我按的扳机
That's mine.
是我的责任
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表