剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
There was no advance notice, sir.
没有事先通知 长官
I didn't know she was coming.
我不知道她要来
Let's go.
我们走
Have Colonel Tigh meet her at the airlock.
请让泰上校去过渡仓接见她
Bring her to my quarters, please.
然后带她去我办公室
Very well.
是
Every flying machine has four basic controls:
每个飞行机器都有四项基本操控装置
Power, pitch, yaw, and roll.
动力 侧滚 俯仰 偏航
Where are yours?
你的都在哪儿呢
Safety tip number one: Don't touch that.
安全第一 不碰那个了
Are you going to order us to stop the search?
你是来命令停止搜寻的吗
I came here to talk, not to give orders.
我是来谈话的而不是下命令的
It may take an order.
可能还是下命令的好
Why?
为什么
Col. Tigh, do I need to know something?
泰上校 有什么是我该知道的吗
It's gone beyond military needs.
这超出了军事所需
It's personal
这事已经私人化了
for the Commander and for Lee, too.
因为指挥官也因为李
Because of Lieutenant Thrace?
是因为特瑞丝中尉
Because of her, and because of Zak Adama.
因为她 也因为扎克·阿达玛
The Commander's dead son.
指挥官死去的儿子
It's complicated.
复杂的很
Take about three weeks to explain.
说来话长啊
We've got about three minutes. Talk fast.
我们也就有三分钟 那就快点说
She's going to press.
她会逼迫我们
I'm with you.
我站在你那边
President Roslin.
罗斯林总统
Madam President.
总统女士
Skip the formalities. You both know why I'm here.
别客套了 你俩都知道我为什么来这
Termination of a pilot's rescue mission is a military decision.
终止救援驾驶员的任务是军事决定
That's a bunch of crap.
一派胡言
This isn't military, it's personal.
这是军事决定吗 是私事吧
Neither of you can let go of Kara Thrace
你们俩都不放弃卡拉·瑟瑞丝
because she's your last link to Zak.
因为她是你们与扎克最后的联♥系♥
You don't know anything about my brother.
你对我兄长一无所知
Don't even begin, Captain.
连提都别跟我提 上尉
You've lost perspective. As have you.
你们丢掉了远见 你们俩都是
Under normal circumstances it would just be sad
平常的话 你们不能坦然接受
that the two of you can't come to terms with Zak's death.
扎克的死只是可悲而已
In this situation you're putting your pilots at risk
在此情况下 你们让驾驶员挺而走险
and you're exposing the entire fleet to
你们让整个舰队冒着
possible attack every moment we stay here.
随时可能被袭击的危险
We've been at risk of an attack since day one.
我们从第一天就冒着被袭击的危险
The Cylons won't be missing
赛昂人至少要再过一天
their patrol for at least one more day.
才会发现巡逻队不见了
Col. Tigh, how much aviation
泰上校 在此行动中
fuel has been expended in this operation?
已花费多少航♥空♥燃料
Forty-three percent of reserves.
所存储燃料的百分之四十三
Almost half. That's unacceptable.
几乎一半 不可接受
Operations in the moon's atmosphere
一项在卫星大气层进行的行动
have put one third of your fighters out of action.
就已经派了三分之一的战机作战
That is also completely unacceptable.
那也是完全不可接受的
"Crap." "Unacceptable." Whatever it is you feel about this,
你的不可接受和任何话 都是废话
the recovery of one pilot is a military matter.
寻找一名驾驶员是军事问题
All right. It's military. Fine.
好 是军事 好
And you're both officers.
你们都是军官
And you're both honorable men.
你们都是值得尊敬的人
And you're both perfectly aware that you are putting the lives
你们都意识到你们在冒险
of over 45,000 people
赌注是超过四万五千人的生命
and the future of this civilization at risk
和我们文明的未来
for your personal feelings.
只因为你们个人的感情
Now if the two of you, of all people,
如果所有人中
can live with that,
就你们两个人愿意这样的话
then the human race doesn't stand a chance.
那人类就一点机会都没有了
Clear your heads.
醒醒吧
Combat. Stand by.
作战指挥中心 等一下
This is the Commander. Terminate search operations.
我是指挥官 终止搜寻行动
Bring everyone home.
把大家都带回来
Prepare the fleet to make a jump to the next system.
为跳跃到下一星系做准备
We're leaving.
我们要走了
Okay, so it either works or it doesn't.
好了 不是成功就是失败
Okay, Okay,
好 好
it's power, roll, pitch, and yaw.
动力 侧滚 俯仰 偏航
We have control. Take me home.
尽在掌握 带我回家吧
You stink, but you're one hell of a flying machine.
你个臭熏熏的了不起的巡逻飞行机器
I want you to know, l think she's wrong.
我想让你知道 我想她错了
I think we have come to terms with what happened to Zak.
我认为我们已经坦然接受扎克的死了
I haven't.
我没有
I need to know something.
我想知道些事
Why did you do this?
你为什么要这么做
Why did we do this?
我们为什么要这么做
Is it for Kara? For Zak? What?
是为了卡拉 为了扎克 为了什么
Kara was family.
卡拉是家中的一份子
You do whatever you have to do.
我们要竭尽全力
Sometimes you break the rules.
有时也要违反原则
And if it was me down there instead?
那要换作是我呢
You don't have to ask that.
这还用问吗
Are you sure?
你肯定吗
If it were you,
换作是你的话
we'd never leave.
我们永远都不会离开
Colonel. Commander.
上校 指挥官
Resume your duties.
返回你的岗位
Sir, fighters are aboard, sir.
是 长官 战机返回母舰了
Civilian ships have begun their jumps to the next star system.
民用船准备好跳跃到下一星系
Give the word, we'll start our clock.
你下命令 我们就开始记时
Start the clock.
开始记时
Mr. Gaeta, start the clock.
盖塔先生 开始记时
Starting clock.
开始记时
Madam President, would you like to return to your ship?
总统女士 你要返回你的飞船吗
Thank you, I'll stay here.
谢谢 我想留在这
I'd like to see how the professionals do it.
我想看看专业人员是如何操作的
As you wish.
悉听尊便
Execute jump, Lieutenant Gaeta.
执行跳跃 盖塔中尉
Aye, sir. Jump clock is running.
是 长官 跳跃记时开始
Navigation? Go.
导航 准备完毕
FTL? Go.
超光速 准备完毕
Tactical? Go.
战术 准备完毕
Flight Ops?
飞行观察
Contact. Dradis contact.
目标 雷达发现有目标逼近
Incoming, bearing 060, carom 308.
方向060 接近308
Hold count.
停止记时
Count held.
记时已停止
Contact is. . .
目标是
Holding count.
记时已停
Well?
是什么
Cylon Raider, sir.
赛昂人的突袭机 长官
You're right. It's just a matter of time.
你说的对 只是时间问题
He's on an intercept course.
它在拦截航线上
He'll be on us before we complete the jump.
在我们完成跳跃前就要和我们遭遇
Action stations, launch Vipers.
各就各位 发射蝮蛇
Action stations. Launch alert,
各就各位 发射待战机
fighters. Cylon Raider approaching.
赛昂人的突袭机逼近
Okay. Now look before you shoot, please.
好 拜托在你射击之前看一下
Gun captains report weapons manned and ready.
大炮 左舷武器 人员待命
Where the hell are the Vipers?
蝮蛇到底到哪儿去了
Most are being fuelled.
大部分在加燃料
Hot Dog and Apollo are in the tubes.
热狗和阿波罗在通道里
Viper 1, clear forward.
蝮蛇一号♥可以起飞了
Navcon Green, interval faiIure.
导航灯绿色 集成器失灵
Abort launch.
取消发射
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表