剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, Ash said we can't. He tried.
它毫发无损
No dice.
其实 他说他试着烧掉它
Actually, he said that he tried burning it.
但我们... 我们可以电击它
But we could-- we could electrocute it,
可以冰冻它
we could freeze it,
或者拿炸♥弹♥炸它也行
or maybe even a pipe bomb--
不行 阿什说不行
No, Ash said we can't.
因为我们要拿它对付附身恶灵
'Cause we need The Book to help with the Deadites.
但它没帮上什么忙
But it doesn't help.
它唯一的用处就是
If anything, it just keeps those things
招引那些东西回到这
coming back around.
等等
Wait,
这就是你的目的吗
is that what you want?
什么
What?
你跟阿什说你要复仇
You told Ash you wanted payback.
你要把书留在身边
You want to keep The Book around
这样就有更多的附身恶灵到这来供你杀戮
so more Deadites show up for you to kill.
不是啊
No.
怎么回事 你为什么总这样想我
What? Why are you looking at me like that?
凯丽 你要小心复仇的心理
Kelly, you need to be careful of revenge.
我叔叔总是说
My uncle, he always said,
"巴勃罗 提防愤怒 惧怕复仇
"Pablito, beware anger, fear revenge.
你一旦走上那条路
If once you start down that path,
它将会永远主宰你的命运
Forever, it will dominate your destiny.
它会吞噬掉你 "
Consume you, it will."
《星球大战》中的经典人物 绝地武士
你这是引用尤达大♥师♥的话吗
Did you just Yoda quote me?
没错
Yeah.
别担心
Don't worry.
我确信咱们到那时早已经死了
I'm sure we'll be dead way before then.
真凉 真凉 真凉
Cold, cold, cold.
换作是我就会干自己一整天
I'd do me, all day long.
你来啦 宝贝
There you are, baby.
正是时候
Right on time.
你知道他们总说女服务员拿不到多少小费
You know they say waitresses don't get big tips.
这情况就要改变了
Well, that's about to change.
州立警♥察♥ 你被捕了
State Police. You're under arrest.
不是吧 又是你
Oh, come on! You again!
女士 你怎么就不放弃呢
Lady, you just don't quit?
鉴于你对我搭档的所作所为 我不会放弃
Not after what you did to my partner.
搭档 我根本不知道你在说什么
Partner? I don't even know what the hell you're talking about.
-你杀的那个人 -杀人
- The one you murdered! - Murdered?
快别扯了
Get out of town.
我不是个杀手
I'm not a killer.
没错 你是的
Oh, yes, you are.
不 我是杀手的杀手
No. I kill killers!
喂大妹子 轻点摸那敏感地带
Ooh, easy on the strike zone there.
不轻也行哦
Or not.
是薰衣草味儿的吗
Is that lavender?
我抓住你了 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
I got you mother fucker.
就像我说的那样 你被捕了
Like I said, you're under arrest,
这次是真格的
for real this time.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
你错过好机会了 亲爱的
You missed your chance, darling!
这姑娘可都尝到了
This gal knows what it's all about.
闭嘴 赶紧走
Shut up and keep walking.
费歇尔
Fisher!
我告诉你等会了
I told you to wait!
他要走了 我必须行动
He was leaving. I had to move.
这家伙就是所有事的幕后主使
This guy's behind everything.
这话可说大了
Wow, there's an overstatement.
在农舍 拖车公园
The farm house, the trailer park,
还有一件发生在林中的谋杀
another murder out in the woods
这疯子把一个人给活活烧死了
where this sicko just burned a guy to death.
你说啥呢
Say what?
天啊 还真是他
Jesus. This is him.
没错 外边的拖车里
Yeah, the trailer's outside.
我猜想里面全是罪证
I bet there's evidence all over it.
好吧伙计 咱们走
Okay buddy, let's go.
这位机器战警在满嘴胡说呢
Robo cop is full of baloney.
你知道她在男厕里勾引我吗
You know she accosted me in the little boy's room,
说她想和"真正的肌肉猛♥男♥"做♥爱♥
said, she wanted sex with a "Genuine beef stud",
原字原句
these are her words.
听着 你不能逮捕我
Look, you can't arrest me.
我是这里唯一知道如何...
I'm the only one here who knows how to--
战斗的人
Fight.
唐纳文的几率...
The possibility of Donovan...
和什么战斗
Fight what?
和那个
That.
我想咱们最好赶紧抹嘴走人了
I think we better dine and dash.
该死
Oh, shit!
不不
No! No!
不
No!
粉丝团又添新成员一名
A new member for my fan club!
你不是要服务吗
You wanted service!
这是你的小费
Here's your tip.
我听到你了
I hear you!
家伙来喽
Order up!
楞啥 难道你从没见过电锯手吗
What? You never saw a chainsaw hand before?
阿曼达 我要与你同归于尽
Amanda! I'm taking you with me!
早跟你说了 我是杀手的杀手
I told ya I kill killers.
看我的
I got this!
糟了
Oh, shit!
绞成肉丝 我的最爱哦
Thin sliced, just how I like it!
不是吧
Oh, come on!
别现在死机啊
Don't die on me yet!
得换家伙了
Not you.
你喜欢搞我 搞我朋友是吗
You wanna fuck with me? And my friends?
还找我家人麻烦 你马♥勒♥戈壁的
Come after my family? You fuck!
姐这才刚开始呢
Oh, I'm just getting started!
只不过热了个小身呢
I'm just warming the fuck up!
我♥操♥ 爽
Fuck, yeah!
我想她需要发泄下
I think she needed that.
-这才86下 -是的
- You just got 86s. - Yup.
我♥操♥ 我♥操♥
Fuck! Fuck!
-克劳斯比 我是莱姆 -莱姆
- Crosby, it's Lem. - Lem?
兄弟 你绝不会相信我刚看到的玩意
Man, you would not believe what I just saw.
我们要武装自己
We need to arm up.
莱姆
Lem?
末日就要来临
Cuz the end is coming.
发生什么了 说清楚点
What happened?! Huh?
莱姆 莱姆
Lem! Lem?
我♥操♥
Fuck!
好消息是 我找到一份没有血迹的派
Well, good news I found a piece of pie with no blood on it.
要来一口吗
Anybody want a bite?
-不必了 -不 谢谢 我不饿
- Nope. - No thank you, I'm good.
嘿 帮我个忙...
Hey ah, do me a favor...
拿下派 等我一下
Take that. Give me a sec.
今天过的怎么样
How's your day going?
不太好
Not great.
欢迎来到我的世界
Welcome to my world.
当你走进一家餐馆
You walk into a diner,
只是想要一块热蛋糕
all you want is a pile of hot cakes.
但你得到的是什么呢
What do you get?
一堆死尸 还有所有人对你的指责
A pile of corpses and everybody wants to blame it on you.
对啊 天呐
Yeah. Jesus.
警♥察♥随时都会到这儿
Police units are going to be here any minute.
你可以选择留下来
You could stick around for that...
或者跟我们一起走
or you could come with us.
-去干嘛 -去战斗
- Where to? - To fight.
我们需要你这种四肢发达的战友...
We could use someone with your physical qualities--
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表