剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
凶案调查
homicide inquest.
可能还会有精神状态评估
Plus or minus a psych evaluation.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
我们到那里后
And when we got there,
全都是人
there were these people.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
没事 我 我...
Yeah, I um, I just...
以为我看到了些什么
just thought I saw something,
但现在我不能 不能相信我的眼睛
but I can't really, um, trust my eyes these days.
你的眼睛没有问题
There's nothin' wrong with your eyes.
有时候你觉得你看到了什么
Sometimes what you think you saw,
你就是真的看到了
it's exactly what you saw.
喂 威廉姆斯
Hey Williams!
把那些灯泡拿过来
Bring those bulbs back here!
好的 罗普先生
Okay, Mr. Roper.
还有人在干活呢 开灯啊
Man working here! Lights on!
谁在那儿
Who's there?
谁在那儿
Who's there?
放开我
Get off me!
放开我
Get off me!
小洛里恨你
Lil' Lori hate you!
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
小洛里恨你
Lil' Lori hate you.
小洛里要杀了你
Lil' Lori kill you!
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no!
你好
Hi.
那他妈是什么玩意儿
What the hell was that?
珍爱便利店
我问你 巴勃罗
Let me ask you somethin', Pablo.
你相信有厉鬼的存在吗
Do you believe in the existence of evil?
自然之力唤醒了这些
A force of nature capable of giving rise
邪恶的东西
to all things wicked?
我叔叔是一名萨满
My uncle is a shaman.
我们都这么叫他
We called him El Brujo,
小时候 他会说
and when I was a kid, he would say,
"巴勃罗 你要敬畏邪恶
"Pablito, fear the evil.
"恶魔永远蛰伏在阴影之中"
"The devil is always waiting in the shadows."
我一直以为他是喝醉了说胡话
Man, I always thought it was the mezcal talking,
但看到刚刚这一幕 我觉得他说得没错
but after seeing this, I think he was right.
我要告诉你一些我从来没告诉过别人的事
I'ma tell you something I've never told anyone.
三十年前的一天晚上
30 years ago my friends and I
我和我的朋友住在小木屋里
spent the night at a cabin.
我们发现了一本书
We found a book.
死灵之书...
Necronomicon Ex-Mortis...
召唤死灵的书
The Book of the Dead.
我们读了几页上的内容
Certain passages were recited.
唤醒了森林中的一些东西
It awoke something in the woods.
某些黑暗...
Something dark...
邪恶的东西
evil.
它附到我的手上 变得非常糟糕
It got into my hand and it went bad,
所以我齐腕斩断了手
so I lopped it off at the wrist.
它还附到了我朋友身上
It possessed my friends.
我的女朋友 琳达 她...
My girlfriend... Linda, she....
只有我一个人逃了出来
I was the only one to escape,
我整整躲了三十多年
and for the past 30 years I've been hiding out.
现在 因为我搞砸了
Now, because I screwed up,
念出了书中的咒语
read from that book,
就那么一次 厉鬼便找上门来
one lousy time, evil has found me.
所以我现在就要逃走
That's why I'm takin' off, like right now.
好小子 咱们后会有期
Catch ya on the flip-flop, good buddy.
萨满还说过一些事
El Brujo said somethin' else.
他说只有一人能奋起反击 降鬼除魔
That only one man would rise to stand against it.
他称其为"老大"
He called him "El Jefe."
我觉得是你 阿什
I think it's you, Ash.
你认错人了
You got the wrong guy.
知道吗
You know what?
我不信你的话 也你不信
I don't believe that, and neither do you!
樵夫酒吧
Of the Woodsman Bar,
-该酒吧位于密歇根芬代尔九里路上 -樵夫酒吧
- located on 9 Mile Road In Ferndale, Michigan, - Woodsman Bar?
我昨晚就在那儿
That's where I was last night.
一个大水坑凭空出现
where a large sinkhole has suddenly opened up.
大坑洞凭空出现
市政工程部门...
Public works...
你没发现怪事都围绕你而发生吗
Don't you see that it's happening all around you?
我不是老大 伙计
You got the wrong Jefe, Chief.
拜托 你曾对抗过这玩意
Hey, come on. You fought this thing before.
或许你还得收拾残局
Maybe you just got to finish what you started.
你给我听好了
You listen to me.
我以前的身份 是以前的事
Whatever I was, that was a long time ago.
这事该交给别人办了
Let it choose somebody else now.
老子不玩了
Me, I'm cutting out!
你躲不掉厉鬼的 阿什
You can't outrun evil, Ash!
咱走着瞧
Watch me!
爸 爸爸
Dad, Dad?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
信♥号♥♥不好听不清
You're- you're cutting in and out.
-发生了一件事 -什么
- Something's happened, okay? - What?
-爸爸 -没什么大问题
-Dad? -It's okay, it's--
你没事吧
Are you okay? I-
我今天早晨下楼
Well, I-- came downstairs this morning,
你知道你妈妈给我的那本书
and you-- know that book that your mom gave me?
那本没读完的可怕的法国小说
That God awful French-- novel that I never got through?
它在桌子上
It was on the table,
过了一会
and then later,
等我洗完澡再下楼
when I came downstairs after my shower,
整个房♥间闻起来像是
then the whole place was like smelling like,
像是薄烤饼的味道
like- like pancakes.
天呐
Oh my God!
门外有人
Someone's there.
天呐
Jesus.
谁啊
Who?
-她来了 -爸爸 谁啊
-She's here. -Dad, who?
谁在屋里
Who is there?
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
-爸爸 -她...
-Dad! -She's...
她在门口
she's at the door.
天呐 她要进来了
My God, she's coming inside.
天呐
Oh, God.
-是她来了 -爸爸
-She's here. -Dad?
爸...
Da-- ?
你看到什么了
What did you see?
我 我母亲
My- my mother.
但她半年前就去世了
But she died six months ago.
我得去我爸爸家
I gotta get to my dad's.
我送你去
I'm, uh, I'm gonna take you.
你去发动 我马上来
Start the bike, I'm right behind you.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我要走了
I'm leaving?
你别想走
No, you're not.
我♥操♥
Shit!
我来
I got this!
抱稳
Hold on!
他妈的滚回来给老子上班
Get in and finish your fucking shift!
卡森的衬衫
Carson's shirt.
事情确实发生过
It did happen.
青苔港 拖车公园
我说我要去我爸爸家
I said I need to get to my dad's.
来这里干什么
What are we doin' here?
我们来见一个人
We're here to see someone.
我觉得只有他能帮我们
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表