剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
Okay, how's the possession work anyway,
阿什又是怎么捣腾出那些玩意儿的
and how does Ash create those things?
我以前和你一样
I used to be like you.
这话什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
以前我觉得万事万物都应该有条不紊
I used to think everything had to be orderly.
条理清晰 人生应如我所想的
Logical, life should make sense
那般有意义
the way I thought it should make sense.
所以你现在不觉得万事万物皆有意义了吗
So you don't believe that things should make sense?
阿曼达... 你知道人是怎么呼吸的吗
Amanda... you know how respiration works?
空气进入你的...肺部
Air travels down into your... lungs,
氧气和二氧化碳相互交换
and oxygen and CO2 are exchanged.
六年级的科学课我可及格了
I passed sixth grade science.
但你还是个婴儿的时候 你明白这些吗
But when you were a baby, did you understand?
当然不明白了
Of course not.
是啊 因为那时的你不会关心
Of course not, 'cause you were not concerned
事物的逻辑性
about the logic of things.
你只是不停呼吸着
You just kept on breathing,
而现在我想让你这么做
and that's what I want you to do.
只要不停地呼吸就行 好吗
Just, just keep on breathing, okay?
来了
Hello.
额 你在干嘛呢
Oh, uh, what are you doing?
我懒得等你了
I got sick of waiting.
别担心
Oh, don't worry,
我表哥以前就是这么抽大♥麻♥的
my cousin used to get high this way
在伊♥拉♥克♥的时候 和他战友一起
with his soldier buddies in Iraq.
好吧 这看上去很危险啊
Ah, well, it- it seems like it's dangerous.
又没上膛[兴奋] 可我已经嗨了哦
It's not loaded... but I am.
你换衣服了吗
Did you change?
我们一起吧
Join me.
好吧 老实说大♥麻♥会让我疯疯癫癫的
Okay, full disclosure, weed makes me really paranoid.
所以我们去喝点儿激浪汽水如何
So, why don't I just grab a, um, Mountain Dew?
我等下使劲儿喝
I'll pound that,
然后我就会翩翩欲仙的...
and it'll just give me a really nice buzz and--
来嘛 就抽一口
Come on, just one hit.
我会让你绝对享受的
I'll make it worth your while.
来嘛
Come on.
该死的 呃...
Damn, oh, yeah, ah...
好吧 听上去不错
yeah, oh- okay, that sounds good.
所以...
So...
我...我想我知道现在这算怎么回事了
I- I think I know what's happening here,
呃 我...
and um, I um...
我一直 我一直
I've been, I've been,
我一直都想...
I've been wanting to umm...
和你更进一步
get closer to you,
我已经想了好久了 所以...
for a really long time now, so...
你想有多近呢
How close?
非常亲密的那种
Like really close.
比如 朋友以上的那种
Like you know, more than friends?
这是你想要的吗
Is that something that you want?
是的
Yes.
好的
Nice.
告诉我 艾利戈 圣链听起来如何
Tell me, Eligos, how do you feel about sanctified charms?
通常恶魔听了该发狂才对
They usually inspire more rage than that.
那就直接血祭吧
To the blood ritual, then.
我只是想确定我们的想法是一致的
I just- I just wanna make sure that we're on the same page, you know?
我只是... 只是需要确认
Like I'm just, I'm just checkin' in, you know?
确认我没有忽视你的想法...
Makin' sure that you're heard and- and...
你是想和我交往的 对吧
You wanna be with me, right?
男女朋友那种
Like boyfriend, girlfriend?
两个人用两根吸管分享一杯奶昔
Same milkshake, different straws.
也许再一起养只小猫
Maybe share a pussy, cat?
是的 我想和你交往
Yes. I wanna be with you.
非常想
Bad.
因为你知道的 我重视你的内在 凯丽
Uh, 'cause you know, I can see what's inside of you, Kelly,
我希望你知道 我认为你的内在很美
and I want you to know that I think it's beautiful.
我的"内在"已经饥渴难耐了
What's inside of me, cannot wait, to tear you up.
现在...
Now...
别浪费时间了
stop wasting time.
你记得我们初次相遇的时候吗
Oh, do you remember the first time we met?
你来敲我的门 向我借感冒药
You knocked on my door, and you asked me, uh,
因为你一直流鼻涕
for some cold medicine, 'cause you were all s- snotty?
然后你打喷嚏喷了我一身
And then you sneezed on me.
我当时就想吻你 特别想
I wanted to kiss you that day, so bad.
你啊
Oh, you.
你这人太甜了
You are just so sweet.
现在吸一口
Now take a hit.
吸过之后
and then, after you do,
你就可以亲我了... 想亲哪都行
you can kiss me... anywhere you want.
亲这也行吗
What about right there?
你只想亲我额头吗
You wanna kiss my forehead?
大部分男人都会忽略额头
Well, most guys would look past it.
好吧 先来一口再说
Fine. Just take a hit.
好吧...
Okay, um...
不如我们先营造一下气氛怎么样
Oh, hey, how about we um, you know, set the mood a little bit?
泰勒·斯威夫特有首歌♥可好听了 叫...
I know this really great Taylor Swift song called --
不 不必
No, no.
把你的嘴对上去
Now, put your mouth on it.
天哪
Oh, God.
其实我吧...
Actually you know...
我不确定自己是否准备好了
I guess I'm just not sure if I'm ready.
-快他妈吸 你个小贱♥人♥ -见鬼了
- Just suck it, you bitch! - Oh, shit!
神秘之灵啊
Espiritu mistico!
看在老天的份上
Oh, for God's sake!
我不是恶魔
I'm not a demon.
凯丽才是 她和巴勃罗在一起呢
Kelly is, and she's with Pablo right now!
卧♥槽♥ 您这是扮曼森他妈吗
Oh, sweet mother of Manson!
巴勃罗 那不是凯丽
Pablo, that's not Kelly.
巴勃罗
Pablo?
我做不到
I can't.
真见鬼 我刚用胶布补好的
Oh, God damn it, I just taped her up!
出来 恶魔
Out, Demon!
我命令你
I command you!
你藏在里面干什么 硬汉
Why ya hidin' in there, tough guy?
有本事你出来 像男人一样打一架
Why don't you come out, fight me like a man?
张开吧
Abre.
来吧 恶魔 张开你的嘴
Vamos Eligos, abra la boca!
吃下去
Aceptad.
张开吧 张开吧
Abre, abre!
张开
Abre!
真恶心
Oh, shit!
等你回地狱 好好修♥炼♥吧
When you get back to hell, work on your aim.
圣水
The sanctified water,
会送你一程
will do it.
你的圣链救不了你的
Ha, your charms won't save you!
神圣之灵啊
Espíritu Santo.
圣灵...
Espíritu...
喝下圣水吧
Bendita agua.
驱逐你
Expulsalo.
出来
Out!
咱们都尿过裤子的
Well, we've all been there.
再来一遍啊
Do it again!
从头到尾
All of it.
凯丽 是我
Kelly, it's me.
要不... 这次你来呀
Or... do you wanna do it this time?
你想听我的呻♥吟♥ 不是吗
You wanna hear me moan, don't you?
她已经受够苦了
The girl has suffered enough.
停下
Stop!
停下
Stop!
凯丽
Kel?
太爽了
Yes.
你要反抗它
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表