剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
- Oh, no, you... - medicina, buena...
巫师 别把眼球吞了啊
Don't eat the eyeball, Brujo.
我将要...
Well I'll be...
霹雳娇娃
花♥花♥公♥子♥
埃尔克拉皮兹
珍爱便利店
盖洛德
[同性恋大人]
珍爱便利店
阿尔皮纳
珍爱便利店
欢迎来到
格拉温
珍爱便利店
欢迎来到
萨吉诺
珍爱便利店
弗林特
汽车之城
珍爱便利店
马歇尔
珍爱便利店
大急流城
歇根州密
珍爱便利店
舒 适 宜 人
珍爱便利店
大♥麻♥
拒绝就行了
Just say no.
拒绝
就行了
哎哟我去
Oh boy.
就是这样 宝贝
Hey yeah, baby.
死藤水
Ayahuasca!
我他妈在什么鬼地方
Where the hell am I?
我瞎了
I'm blind!
我看不见了 我的眼睛 睁不开了啊
I can't see, my eyes! They won't open!
阿什...
Ash...
想要自窥己心
the key to look inside yourself
那就不要用眼睛去看
is to see without sight.
是吗
Oh, yeah.
你说的容易
Easy for you!
毕竟 我是个男人
After all, I'm a man,
-而你是个女人 -是呀
- and you're a woman. - Ah, sure.
那么你怎么想 孩子
So what do you think, kid?
我很喜欢 阿什
I love it Ash.
谁在这
Who's here?
在这里我感觉很奇怪
I feel funny about being here.
-你在哪 -香槟...
- Where are you? - Champagne...
谁在那
Oh, oh, who's there?
别碰我
Don't touch me!
放手
Let go.
发生了什么
What's happening?!
放开我
Let go of me!
好了 这幻觉该结束了
Okay, time for the trip to be over!
回到堪萨斯
Go back to Kansas!
阿什 控制好你自己
Ash, control yourself.
别像个贱♥人♥一样 表现出老大的样子
Stop being a bitch, and act like a Jefe.
你才是个贱♥人♥呢 老兄
You're- you're bein' a bitch, dude!
你是如何存活到今天这一刻的
How you survive up to this point in your life?
什么
What?
如果有东西在攻击你 你要怎么办
Something is attacking you, what do you do?
你...你先开枪 然后再想办法
You- you shoot first, and think later,
或者根本不去想
or don't think at all.
没错 先开枪 别动脑
Yeah, "Shoot first, think never."
那就这么做
Then do that.
顺其自然
Just be.
顺应内心的你
Exist inside yourself.
放飞你的思想
Free your mind,
你的屁♥股♥就会跟上
and your ass will follow.
天堂之国就存在于你内心
The kingdom of heaven is within!
我去
Oh, shit!
他们是什么鬼东西
What the hell are they?
放飞你的思想 你的屁♥股♥就会跟上
Free your mind and your ass will follow!
后退
Back off!
没错 这就对了
Yeah, that's right.
后退 不然我就把这电锯使劲
Back off or I'll shove this chainsaw,
塞进你的嘴里
so far down your throats
让你直到圣诞节都在拉铁钉子
you'll be shittin' bumper spikes till Christmas!
很好
Good.
现在你控制了自己的旅程
Now you're taking control of your journey.
顺着它走到一个安全的地方
Follow that to a safe place.
怎么顺着
Follow, how?
这是你的幻觉 阿什
It's your trip, Ash.
是啊 没错
Yeah, it is.
他娘娘的亲舅老爷 那难道是...
Sweet shithouse mouse. Is that... ?
你的灵魂殿堂 阿什
Your spiritual center, Ash.
那地方是让你最快乐的地方
The place that makes you most happy.
佛罗里达 杰克逊维尔市
Jacksonville, Florida,
杰克逊维尔市
是我最向往的地方
it's everything I ever dreamed of.
好吧
Well, sure.
那告诉我阿什 为什么这地方这么特别
So tell me Ash, what's so special about this place?
其实 我没去过那里
Oh, uh, well, actually, I've never been.
你看 我大概三十年前预约去那里度假
See I booked this vacation there about 30 years ago,
但当我带一姑娘去了林中小屋后
but then I took a girl up to a cabin,
我的生活就再也回不去了
and my life has never been the same since.
可能发生的事情
What could have been.
在这里你将会找到答案
It is here that you will find your answer.
感谢上帝 因为我...
Thank God, 'cause I--
我有两只手了
I got two hands!
巫师 我需要两瓶啤酒
Brujo, I need two beers!
这太酷了
This is so dope.
看看这玩意多紧衬
Look how tight that looks.
这东西组合起来真棒
This is comin' along so nicely,
我觉得我要多加点有用的道具
I think I'm gonna add a couple more useful items,
譬如一个 螺丝刀
like a, uh, screwdriver,
然后加个 激光笔
and a, uh, and a laser pointer.
-没错 -可以加个水雾喷嘴
- Yeah. - Maybe a spray nozzle,
好让他喷那些以为能蒙住人的染发剂
for whatever hair dye he thinks he's foolin' us with.
你看过他的枕套吗
Have you seen his pillow case?
全被染黑了
It's totally black.
就好像他的头发是用碳做的
It's like his head is made of coal.
或者是灰尘[阿什]吧
Or ashes?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事 马上回来
I'm fine, I'll be right back.
我这是怎么了
What the fuck is happening to me?
上帝啊...
Oh God...
凯丽
Kel?
你在里边一切都好吧
Hey, is, uh, everything all right in there?
凯丽
Kel?
凯丽 你没事吧
Kelly, are you good?
哈喽
Hello?
哈喽
Hello?
凯丽 你没事吧
Kelly, are you okay?
凯丽 如果你不回答
Hey, Kel, if you don't answer,
我就进去了
I'm gonna have to come in.
我的老天啊
Whoo! Jesus Christ!
操
Fuck!
你差点把我吓出屎来
You scared the shit out of me.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
没事 我感觉好多了
Yes, I feel much better.
是啊 你看起来也好多了
Yeah, you look much better too.
也不是说你之前不好看
Um, ah, not that you looked bad, uh, before,
就是比现在差 就像个
just, ah, worse than now, in a,
你知道 像个生病的女孩
you know, kind of, sick girl kinda way.
不是说你丑
Not like an ugly girl.
你懂我意思吧 你就是...
Anyway you know what I mean, you just um...
看着好多了
much improved.
好吧 说到好多了
Ah, okay. Speaking of improved,
我刚解决了光源的问题
I think I just figured out my light source...
或者说 用一节新电池就行
or I just need a new battery.
我要充点电
I need some more juice.
我来吧
I got it.
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表