剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
为什么 因为阿什会要你这么做吗
Why, is that what Ash would want you to do?
天呐
Oh God.
"大家好 我是巴勃罗"
"Hello, I'm Pablo.
"阿什说什么我都会照做"
"I do whatever Ash wants me to do!"
"大家好 我是凯丽"
"Ooh, ooh, ooh, hi, I'm Kelly!
"阿什说什么
"I do whatever Ash
我也都会照做"
"Wants me to do, too."
"你好 凯丽"
"Hello Kelly,
"你爱我吗"
"Do you love me?
"我可很爱你呢"
"'Cause I love you!"
"我爱你我爱你我爱你"
"I love you, I love you, I love you! I love you, I love you!"
闭嘴
Shut up!
闭嘴
Shut up!
快起开
Get off!
不
No!
下一个就是你了 小辣妹
You're next, hot stuff!
不许碰她
Leave her alone!
在你死前 我得告诉你
Before you die, I want you to know,
世上没有天堂
there is no heaven.
我要把你漂亮脸蛋上的皮剥下来
I'm gonna peel the skin off your pretty little face!
你别碰她
Get away from her!
是时候奖励你对阿什的忠诚了
It's time your loyalty to Ash got rewarded.
是你
You!
阿曼达
Amanda.
露比
Ruby.
是阿什害我变成这样的
Ash did this to me.
别相信她
Don't trust her!
她在说谎
She's lying!
说实话
The truth.
实话是...
The truth is...
如果你愿意 我们仍然可以在一起
we could still be together, if you want.
我愿意
Well I'd like that.
但现在还不是我们在一起的时候
But our time has not yet come.
你不叫一嗓子能憋死吗
Did you really have to do that?
真傻♥逼♥
Amateurs.
这人他妈的是谁
Who the hell is that?
我的腿 我...
My, my leg, I...
快包好了
I'm almost done.
这不是真的 不可能发生这种事
This isn't real. It can't be happening.
我希望你是对的
I wish you were right.
告诉那金发妞别再梨花带雨的了
Better tell Goldilocks to shut her baby blues.
这个童话故事很快就会血腥起来
This fairy tale's about to get real bloody.
天呐 快停下来
Oh jeez, just stop it!
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
没关系的
It's okay.
听着 我们得把他们大卸八块...
Listen, we gotta chop 'em up...
不然他们会复活成更糟糕的东西
or else they could come back as somethin' much worse.
还有什么能比现在更糟糕
Nothing is worse than this.
相信我
Trust me,
一切都会比现在更糟糕
everything is worse than this.
你到底是谁 找阿什有什么目的
So who the hell are you, and what do you want with Ash?
我会阻止他 以免他让更多人变成怪物
I'm the one who's gonna stop him turning more people into monsters.
你说的是什么鬼话
What the hell are you talking about?
阿什没有让任何人变成怪物
Ash doesn't turn anyone into monsters.
他与怪物战斗
He fights them.
他是唯一可以阻挡那些怪物的人
Yeah, he's the only one standing in their way.
还有我也可以
And me too.
我也总阻挡它们
I stand in their way all the time.
是呢 他倒是很能和厉鬼们打
Oh, yeah. He fights them, all right.
但他还留着那本书不是吗
He's still got that book, hasn't he?
死灵之书
Necronomicon?
要知道
'Cause you know that,
那本书可是万恶之源
that is at the root of all this trouble.
听着...
Uh listen...
阿曼达生前也是我朋友
Amanda was my friend too.
阿什的本意如何根本无所谓
It doesn't matter what Ash's intentions are.
只要那本书还在他手里...
As long as he's got that book...
他经过的地方就会尸横遍野
a trail of dead bodies is gonna follow.
所以带我去见他
So take me to him.
你又他妈私闯他人土地干什么
Why the hell are you on this property,
你从我家偷走的那本书又在哪
and where's the book you stole from my family?
放松点 少女神探
Easy, Nancy Drew.
你俩这他妈是在揽客呢吗
What hell are you guys doin', sellin' tickets?
「诺比家族 小木屋的所有者
电影版中诺比博士
录制了死灵书中的咒语
她是诺比家的人
She's a Knowby,
还把我们从费歇尔手里救了出来
and she saved us from Fisher.
倒不是所有人都救出来了
Well, mm, not all of us.
好吧 我懂了
Okay. All right.
话说明白了 第一 这本书30年来一直属于我
Well, number one, it's my book, has been for 30 years.
第二 我私闯你家土地
Number two, I'm on your damn property,
是为了拯救一个我称之为"地球"的小玩意
'cause I'm here to save a little somethin' I call "Earth."
你知道我过去的30年一直在做什么吗
You know what I've been doing these past 30 years?
帮你收拾烂摊子 不然那些烂摊子
Cleaning up your messes so they don't destroy
会毁掉所有人称之为"地球"的大玩意
a giant thing that everyone calls "The Earth."
你这些年做成过任何事吗
And what have you accomplished in all these years?
你在你的断手上安了个电锯呗
You put a chainsaw on your stump?
成就感满满哒
Congratulations.
戴着它比看上去要费劲多了好吗
You know, it's a lot harder than it looks.
你能说出另一个你所知道的
Name one other person you know
装了个能使唤的电锯臂的人吗
that has a functioning chainsaw arm.
这一切该停止了
This has to stop.
死灵之书在你这儿
You've got the Necronomicon,
你要把它给我
and you need to give it to me.
-它在哪儿 -跟你没关系
- So where is it? - None of your beeswax.
不过告诉你吧
I will tell you this though,
它马上就要躺到六尺之下了
pretty soon it's gonna be six feet under.
-你要埋了它吗 -必须的
- Oh, you're gonna bury it? - Bet your bippy.
这个方法是我在
I found that out
一次嗑药迷幻之旅中发现的
during a drug-fuelled trip.
所以你整个拯救世界的计划
So, your entire plan to save the world
是从大♥麻♥管里吸出来的吗
comes courtesy of a bong hit?
不 我不是用吸的 女士
No, I didn't smoke the drug, lady.
我是用喝的
I drank the drug,
它让我能在现实世界的后台游走
which gave my mind a backstage pass to the reality show.
我要把它埋在地下室
I'm gonna bury it in the basement,
这样我就终于可以跟厉鬼说
then I can finally say to evil,
"厉鬼 去吃屎吧"
"Hey evil, why don't you eat my butt?"
想象地真美好
Wonderful imagery,
但只把书埋起来是不够的
but it won't work if you just bury the book.
我的幻象就是这样的
That's what my vision says.
那你的幻象蠢透了
Then your vision is stupid.
是啊 你说的没错
Yeah, you're right.
是挺蠢的
It is kinda stupid.
就跟你的蠢脸一样蠢
Almost as stupid as your stupid face.
你再敢说一句废话
Just say one more dumb thing.
我还要说好多废话呢
I'm gonna say a lot of dumb things.
只不过说的不成功而已
That didn't work.
行了 行了 孩子们
Okay, okay, kids!
别打了 好吗
Break it up, all right?
大家都深吸一口气 行不
Just everyone take a deep breath, okay?
听着
Look.
如果这本书能像原来一样被埋起来
If The Book is just buried like before,
那其他那些像你这样的白♥痴♥
then some other fool, like you,
就能到这来使用它
can come along and use it.
要想把死灵之书彻底解决
For the Necronomicon to be laid to rest,
必须让它支离破碎
it has to be dismantled.
粉身碎骨
Destroyed.
不可能的 我们试过了
Impossible, tried it.
用的什么 你的玩具枪
With what, your peashooter,
还是你的动力锯
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表