剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
人家是露比 人家是黑暗者
I'm Ruby, I'm The Dark One.
人家写了死灵之书
I wrote The Necronomicon.
知道吗 爷他妈不在乎
Yeah? I don't give a shit!
你搞出的烂摊子
You fucked things up worse
比我搞出过的所有烂摊子都更烂 女士
than I ever fucked things up lady,
你不知道装逼死♥全♥家♥吗
so fuck you and the horse you rode in on.
你猜怎么着 现在换我管事儿了
Guess what, there's a new sheriff in town.
死孩子真瘆人
Creepy kid.
你听着 我数到三
All right look, I'm gonna count to three.
你赶紧滚 懂吗
You better be gone. You got that?
一
One.
二
Two.
这他妈可是霰弹枪 小崽子
It's a fuckin' shotgun, kid!
最后的机会...
Last chance...
三
Three.
滚下去
Get off me!
滚下去你个小熊崽子
Get off me you little shit!
这下中招了吧
Now I got ya.
得有人帮你洗洗嘴了 小崽子
Someone needs to wash your mouth out, kid.
那个人就是你爷爷我
And that someone is me.
照明信♥号♥♥弹
现在你能怎么办
What are you gonna do now, ha!
姐自♥制♥火焰喷射器
Homemade flamethrower.
巴勃罗会为我骄傲的
Pablo would be proud.
滋味儿怎么样
How does it feel?!
好了小朋友们 生日派对结束了
Okay kids, the birthday party is over.
居然这么好搞
Well, that was easy.
让咱们用一曲抹脖子之歌♥来谢幕吧
Okay, let's close the show with a little neck music.
赞
Yes!
燃烧吧 宝贝
Burn baby!
好吧 姐来了
Okay! Okay!
巴勃罗 你这他妈是干什么
Pablo, the hell are you doin'?
是我啊
It's me!
阿什...
Ash...
我没有选择
I have no choice!
你死定了 阿什
You're a dead man, Ash.
停下 巴勃罗 我不想和你战斗
Don't, Pablo. I'm not gonna fight you.
我不想再失去任何人了
I don't wanna lose anybody else!
阿什
Ash?
阿什...
Ash...
阿什 我... 我...
Ash, I... I, I...
阿什 我仍然会杀了你
Ash, I'm still gonna kill you.
阿什
Ash?
巴勃罗
Pablo?
巴勃罗 停下 不要
Pablo, don't! Don't!
我不想伤害你
I don't wanna hurt you!
结束吧
It's over.
快动手吧 砍了我的头
Just do it! Behead me!
不
No!
把手放开
Let go my blade!
杀了我 求你了
Kill me, please!
-杀了我 -不
- Kill me! - No!
快动手
Kill me!
你忘了提醒我给电锯加油了
You forgot to remind me to gas her up!
巴勃罗 你个傻小子
Pablo, you beautiful idiot!
现在轮到你了
Now it's your turn.
下辈子 别做文盲了
In your next life, learn to read.
搞什么
What the hell?
你那个破烂玩具对我没用
Your stupid mortal toys mean nothing to me.
在我杀你之前 我的书还缺张新封面
But before I kill you, my book needs a new cover.
一张新的什么
A new what- what?
不 不 不 别是我
Oh, no, no, no! Not me!
哦 不
Oh, no!
别割我的脸
Not the face!
别特么割脸啊
Not the face!
等等 等等 等一下好不
Wait! Wait, wait, wait!
我只是很想知道 你丫是减肥了吗
I just gotta know, have you lost weight?
巴勃罗
Pablo!
看来 这把刀不能算是
Well, I guess this doesn't count
我的一件"破烂玩具"了吧
as one of my "Stupid mortal toys."
我会很享受这个过程的 露比
Oh, I'm gonna enjoy this, Ruby,
因为我可跟你 大不一样
cause I dislike you, a lot.
你赶紧把那傻♥逼♥书从我兄弟脸上拿开
You get that fucking book off my friend's face.
停下
Stop!
不然呢
Or what?
杀了我吗
Gonna kill me?
-你杀了我 他俩都得死 -巴勃罗
- You do it, and they're both dead. - Pablo!
阿什 阿什 救命啊
Ash! Ash, help!
我快把她杀了
I'm killing her!
在书杀完她之后
And after The Book has killed her,
他也得死
it'll kill him too.
你对此无计可施
Nothing you can do about it.
我可以杀了你
Except kill you.
或者 你可以接受这份协议
Or... you could take the deal.
好好考虑下吧 阿什
Think about it Ash.
你又弱又肥 年纪也大了
You are old, and fat and weak.
你不能一直这样下去
You cannot keep this up forever.
放下你的武器 回到你的生活中去
Lay down your weapons and go back to your life.
你内心很清楚 你我的目标是一致的
You know that deep down we both want the same thing.
不 我可不想摧毁整个人类
No, pretty sure I don't wanna destroy humanity.
我也不想摧毁任何东西
I don't wanna destroy anything.
我想要人类蓬勃发展
I want humanity to flourish.
没有善 就没有恶
Without good, there is no evil.
我只是要邪恶能够得到控制
I just want evil under control,
跟你一样
same as you.
不同的是 你从未主动想加入到这些事中
Difference is, you never signed up for any of this.
阿什 你的一生充满了悲剧
Ash, your entire life has been marked by tragedy,
绝望以及可悲的机能不全[断手]
and desperation, and a woeful inadequacy.
意思我了解了
I get the idea.
那就接受这份协议
Just take the deal.
这是你一生梦寐以求的生活
It's what you've always wanted.
不
No.
现在关乎的已不再只有我自己的人生
It's not just about my life anymore.
我要他们的生活也回归正轨
I want their lives back too!
他们得跟我一起走
They're coming with me.
没问题
I can do that.
证明给我看
Prove it.
[咒语]
Eximo Libellus.
好的 我们算谈成一半了
Okay, we're halfway there.
巴勃罗那儿也是
Pablo too.
我们达成协议了吗
Do we have a deal?
阿什 不要
Ash, no!
我生出来的那东西 它...
What I let out there, it's...
它很可怕
it's terrible.
你...你不能就这样答应她
You, you, you can't just do this!
喂 我这么做可是为了你
Hey, I'm doin' this for you buddy,
也许你谢我一句会比较好
so a little thanks might be nice.
听着 她会像"教父"一样
Look, she's just gonna Godfather
管好所有的恶魔
all the demons together,
让世界变得更好
make the world a better place.
那逻辑貌似是错的啊
That logic seems wrong.
听着 这件事上你们就信我一次
Look, you're just gonna have to trust me on this one.
让她去做守门的
Let her be the gatekeeper.
这对我们所有人都好
It's better for all of us.
好吧 平凡的生活 在杰克逊维尔市
Okay, normal life, in Jacksonville,
我们三个人一起...
the three of us...
再加上一万美元现金
and $10,000 in cash.
我又不是开银行的
I'm not a bank.
算油钱 明白吗
Gas money? You got that?
当然了 付点油钱天经地义
Oh, sure. For gas money.
是...
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表