剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
STARZ 电视台原创作品
这本书...
This book...
是通向地狱的入口
is a gateway to hell.
你能不能 破解出个取消咒
Can you, uh, crack open the undo spell?
可能在比较后边的页里
It's probably somewhere near the back.
我他妈可是个警♥察♥
I'm a fucking cop!
艾利戈
Eligos!
-糟糕 -都不许动
- Oh, shit! - Nobody move!
我们这有点忙呢
We're just a little busy here.
我叔叔是个萨满巫医
My uncle is a shaman,
我们都这么叫他
we called him El Brujo.
他会说
He would say
只有一人能奋起反击 降鬼除魔
that only one man would rise to stand against it.
滚回地狱吧
Go back to hell!
不是吧
Come on.
搞什么
What?
你把那个警♥察♥怎么了
What'd you do with the cop?
往世之书
看上去你又得
Looks like you get to kill
再杀掉一个条子了
another cop after all.
你好啊
Hello.
你又是谁
Who the hell are you?
我是你新的好朋友
I'm your new best friend.
鬼玩人
之
阿什斗鬼
第一季 第四集
凯丽 你看上去可不大对劲
Hey Kel, you don't look too hot.
你还好吗
You good?
靠边停车 马上
Pull over. Now.
一定要吐得远远的
Ah, make sure you project it.
可别把干净衣服给吐脏了哦
Don't mess up the clear coat.
就是那样 把东西吐出来就好啦
That's it. Just get it all out.
我觉得我们应该把你送到医院去
Uh, I think that we should take you to the hospital.
别搞笑了
Pfft, please.
之前我被摔得有点脑震荡好吗
I got a tiny concussion back there, okay?
我会没事的 等下就好了
I'll be fine. It'll pass.
出自著名影片《为黛茜小姐开车》
开车吧 为了"黛茜小姐"
Drive, Miss Daisy.
遵命
Yes, sir.
巴勃罗 音乐走起
Pablo, music.
伙计们 我们现在是真的惹上麻烦了
Well folks, we're eatin' a real shit sandwich now.
巴勃罗 我希望你诡异的萨满叔叔能帮上我们
Pablo, I hope your weird Brujo uncle can help us out,
因为我不想成为一切万恶的罪魁祸首
'cause me no likey bein' responsible for everything bad.
是啊 我也不...
Yeah, me no...
不希望那样
likey that either.
我们快到了
Ah, we're close.
你的收音机出啥毛病了
Whoa, what's up with your radio?
没事儿 就像其他高品质的汽车一样
Nothin', like any high quality automobile,
只需猛砸仪表板几次就好了
you just have to hit the dash a few times.
靠
Damn.
真见鬼了
God damn it.
-出什么事了 -一切都很好 凯丽
- What is happening? - Oh, it's all good Kelly.
你放轻松就好
You just relax.
给我从那里滚出去
Get out of there!
这是我的车
This is my car!
我分期付贷超过12次了 她现在是我的
Twelve more payments and she's mine!
我靠了
Oh dip.
"玩风者"来临
We got a drafter.
都坐稳了
Hang on.
见鬼了 当心
Oh, shit! Look out!
天呐 阿什 快想办法啊
Jesus, Ash! Do something!
我会想办法的 放心好了
Oh, I'm gonna do somethin' all right.
你在做什么呢
What are you doin'?
巴勃罗 按那个开关
Pablo, hit that switch.
什么 这是什么
What? What is it?
-那是氮气 -啥
- It's nitrous. - What?!
你之前用过吗
Have you ever used this before?
并没有 赶紧按
Not yet. Hit it!
那就来吧
Here we go.
吃车屁吧 婊♥子♥
Suck on that bitch!
出什么事了
What's happening?
再充点氮气 再来点啊
Give it more gas! Give it more gas!
一共就这么点儿
That's all the gas I got!
别忘了我们身后还拖着个小房♥子呢
Don't forget we're haulin' a small house behind us.
见鬼了
Aw, crap!
这个老古董要撑不住了
The old bird is breakin' down!
坐稳了 就要轮到我们了
Hang on. We're next.
再撑一下 再撑一下
Keep her going! Keep her going!
我叔叔的房♥子就要到了
The Brujo's property's coming up!
加油啊 宝贝儿 加油
Come on, baby! Come on, baby!
往右转 往右转
Turn right! Turn right!
它走了吗
Is it gone?
它跑哪儿去了
Where is it?
巫师会在他们的领土上
The Brujo keeps talismans
摆上护符用以驱赶黑暗势力
on his property to help combat dark forces.
我们在这儿应该很安全
We should be good here.
那和当初在珍爱便利店企图杀我们的东西一样
That's the same thing that tried to kill us at Value Stop.
-那到底是什么鬼东西 -什么鬼东西...
- What the hell is it? - What the hell is it?
那就是鬼
It is hell.
纯粹的恶魔
It's Pure Evil.
太好了
Great.
是啊 只要没把它们送回
Yeah and it's not gonna stop,
来时的地方 它们就会一直穷追不舍
until we put it right back where it came from.
当恶魔的灵魂进入人的躯体后...
Demonic spirit enters a body and...
就变成这样了
they become that.
我的搭档就是这样
Which happened to my partner.
在餐厅那天我就想告诉你
Yeah, I wanted to tell you that day in the diner,
但你那时还没准备好相信我
but you weren't ready to believe me.
你连自己都不敢相信
Weren't ready to believe yourself.
没错
No, I wasn't,
但现在我相信了
but I do now.
我们都在找的那个人
You know this guy we're both searching for,
阿什 是这一切的幕后黑手
Ash, he's behind all of this.
30年前 在我父母的林中小屋里
30 years ago, at my parents' cabin in the woods,
他杀了我妈和我爸
he killed my mom, and my dad,
还有我的妹妹安妮
and my sister Annie,
释放了这些恐怖的玩意儿
letting loose these horrible things.
天呐
Jesus.
从那以后 我就一直想报仇
And ever since then, I've been looking for vengeance.
他消失了好一阵子
He disappeared for a long time.
我以为他死了
I thought he was gone.
你
You!
我们知道你是谁
We know who you are!
你是...
You are...
你知道的 你我二人的目标一致
You know you and I both want the same thing.
阿什·威廉姆斯
Ash Williams.
或许我们可以互相帮助
Maybe we could help each other out?
好吧
All right.
我们去把这狗♥日♥的♥找出来
Let's get this motherfucker.
你的末日就要到了 臭婊♥子♥
Your end is near. Motherfucker!
你叔叔对艺术品的品味还真是诡异啊
Well, your uncle has some freaky taste in artwork.
怪不得你离开了
I can see why you left.
萨满觉得我是个蠢蛋才会选择离开
The Brujo thought I was a fool for leaving.
他说我这是对自己背后的承担不顾不理
He said that I was turnin' my back on my heritage.
现在我想 或许确实如此
Now I think maybe I did.
我只是想在外发掘自己的潜力
I was just tryin' to find myself outside of this place.
你知道的 我想干一番事业
You know I wanted to do great things,
但结果我只落得在珍爱便利店工作的结局
but instead I ended up working at the Value Stop.
喂喂喂 你可是在电子部门工作
Hey, hey, you were in the electronics department.
那可是个巨大的成功
That's the big time.
巴勃罗
Pablo?
我一直在等你
I've been expecting you.
是吗
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表