剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
你是最后见过莱姆的人
You were the last people to see Lem.
你又是来干嘛的
What are you, huh?
过来查看你们的试验是否起作用了吗
Checkin' in to see if your little experiment worked?
你对他做了什么 告诉我
What did you do to him? You tell me!
-你对莱姆都做了什么 -退后
- What did you do to Lem? - Back off.
注意身后 注意身后
Watch your six! Watch your six!
如果我是你 就离门远点
I would stay away from there if I were you.
我可没询求你的意见 "硬汉"
No looking for your input, tough guy.
看到没
See?
一切正...
It's per--
兰斯
Lance!
兰斯
Lance!
不 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
No, you motherfucker!
我们得赶快离开这鬼地方
We need to get the fuck out of here!
你们哪都别想跑
You ain't goin' nowhere.
慢慢享受吧
Enjoy!
也许你们的老朋友莱姆会在下面找到你们的
Maybe your old friend Lem will find you down there.
那是什么声音
What was that?
你心里清楚那是什么
You know what that was.
还有两车武器我们得带上
There's two more we gotta get!
大家抓紧装车 准备出发
Let's load up and go!
快行动起来
Let's move it out!
该死的
Shit.
快
Yeah!
我们得想办法救他们出来
We got to figure out a way to get them out of there.
他们在那儿 快去
Over there! Come on.
-我看到他们了 -快追
- I see them, I see them! - Let's move.
见鬼 我们快跑
Shit. Let's go.
慢点 当心点
Whoa, watch it.
等一下 我试着开下这个
Hold on, I'm trying something here.
这玩意有用
It works!
你觉得还有别的出口吗
You think there's another exit door?
没有 但为了保持希望 我会说有
Ah, no, but I'll say "Yes". Just to keep hope alive.
我们找找看吧
Let's check it out.
一周前 我还在跟我的拍档一起吃着汉堡
Oh, a week ago, I was having a burger with my partner,
但现在呢 一切都颠倒错乱了
and now... everything is upside down.
是啊 我也花了好长时间才把头绪理清楚
Ah, took me a long time to get my head around it too,
其实世界还是你所见到的那个世界
but you're seeing the world as it really is.
所以 这还好
So, that's good.
但感觉不好
Doesn't feel good.
大部分人这一生
Oh, most people go through life
都自觉十分安逸
thinkin' they're totally safe.
我们这种人 才了解真♥相♥
People like us, who know the truth.
生活艰难又危险
Life is hard and dangerous,
有时候你需要砍掉几颗头
and sometimes you just gotta chop off
才能生存下去
somebody's head to survive.
我想
I guess.
我想这话没错
I guess that's true.
但是这也不算太差
But hey, this ain't so bad.
能挤出点闲暇时间
Get to spend some quality time,
不是你一直想要的吗
like you've been dreamin' about.
你觉得这是个调情的好时候吗
You think this is the right time for hitting on me?
调情没有坏时候
There's no bad time.
-我可是老一派 宝贝 -你是挺老的
- I'm old school, baby. - Oh, you're old somethin'.
抱歉我误解你了
Hey, I'm sorry I misread you.
和我一起那女的 她告诉我
The woman I was with, she told me that,
她认为是你在制♥造♥那些...
she thought that you were the one makin' those...
那些怪物
those things.
那女的是谁
Who's this woman?
她的名字是露比
Her name was Ruby.
她挺像你的其实
She was a lot like you actually.
她这一生都在与那些怪物战斗...
She spent her whole life fightin' those freaks...
但她终究还是失败了
but it finally caught up to her.
她不过是个普通人
Just a normal person,
却被卷入她力所不能及的
got tangled up into somethin' that was so much bigger...
大♥麻♥烦之中
somethin' beyond her control.
我会永远感谢她对我的诚实
I will always be thankful she was honest with me.
她告诉我外面的世界还有更多
She taught me there is more out there,
我们并不知晓的事物
than any of us realize.
那是什么
What was that?
遇到危险就开枪
Dangerous, orders on sight!
操
Fuck.
我们会没事的
We'll be okay.
走走
Go, go!
你好啊 阿什...
Hello, Ash...
很高兴又见到你了
Good to see ya again.
真希望我也能这么说 莱姆
Wish I could say the same, Lem.
你从来就没想过和我喝一杯 阿什
You never wanted to drink with me, Ash.
你说我酒品不好
You said I was a bad drunk,
因为我喜欢烈酒
that I liked the firewater.
那时候我不知道这算是种族歧视
Ah, that's before I knew it was racist.
那已经是很久以前的事了
That was a long time ago.
也许你现在会和我喝一杯了
Well, maybe you'll drink with me now.
那他妈是什么
What the hell was that?
没什么 就是点煤油而已
Ah, no big deal. Just a little kerosene.
-莱姆 别别 -干杯
- Hey Lem, don't, don't-- - Cheers!
天啊
Jesus.
我要去抓你们啦
I'm coming to get you!
你们去哪了
Where did you go?
你怎么会如此简单地就选了喷火器呢
How'd you pick "Flamethrower" So easily?
什么
What?
刚才 你说你想要火焰喷射器
Earlier, you said you wanted a flamethrower.
脱口而出
Just like that.
就好像你知道自己生来是什么人
Man, it's like you know exactly who you are.
你现在是意志溃散了吗
Are you havin' a melt down?
什么
What?
没有
No.
只不过...
Um, it's just...
我到底是谁
who am I?
你到底是谁
Who are you?
你是... 一个好朋友
Ah, you are... a good friend,
-一个可以... -说啥呢 我不是这意思
- someone who makes more-- - What, no.
我问的是
What I'm asking is,
我像是拿斧子的人
like, am I like an "Axe" Guy,
还是用十字弓的人
or somebody who uses a crossbow?
也许我是用电击枪的那种
Maybe I'm a "Taser" kinda guy,
或者 我也说不清
or I don't know.
一条生锈的铁链
A rusty chain?
我在餐馆用了把枪
You know I used a gun at the diner,
感觉有些小
felt kinda small.
你知道吗
You know what?
我真高兴咱们被困在森林中
I'm glad that bein' trapped in the woods,
被疯狂的民兵追杀
hunted by an insane militia,
导致你问出了人生的大问题
made you ask the big life questions.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
我真希望我拿着我的生锈铁链
I wish I had my rusty chain, yo.
不行
No.
再试试别的吧
Keep tryin'.
该死
Damn.
阿什...
Ash...
阿什
Ash!
在小溪边见
Meet you by the creek.
-看起来他们分开了 -奥斯丁
- Look they separated. - Austin!
-不错 不错 -奥斯丁
- That's good, that's good. - Hey Austin.
听着 我们只需要一把枪
Hey, all we need is one gun.
该死
Fuck!
阿什
Ash!
你躲的越久 我就会折磨你更久
The more you hide, the more I'll make you suffer!
所以继续啊 好好躲着
So go on, and hide!
找到一个
I got one!
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表