剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
谁知道那儿还有些什么
Who knows what else is out there?
反正他妈比这里安全得多
It's a hell of a lot safer out there than here.
你只是担心那个小妹妹吧
And you're just worried about the little sister.
枪 还有把电锯...
Guns, and a chainsaw...
我是担心她
Yeah, I am.
她叫希瑟 而且她特别萌
Her name's Heather, and she's super cute.
其他的我就不知道了
I don't know much else about her.
你也只用知道这么多
That's all you have to know.
好了 听着
Okay, look.
你们俩从后路把他们送回密歇根州的埃尔克拉皮兹
You two are gonna take 'em the back way to Elk Rapids.
老兄 哪有什么后路
Man, what back way?
小屋后边有一条铁路
There's a trail right up behind the cabin,
可以通向城市
goes to civilization,
然后你们给我回来 因为我需要你们
then get your asses back here 'cause I need ya.
与此同时
In the meantime,
某人要去分尸了
some of us have to slice and dice.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
那么...
So...
计划有变
change of plans.
你们能把我们带出去太好了
It's cool of you guys to show us the way out of here.
是啊 反正什么都比一屋子
Oh yeah, well, anything to get out of a house
死动物要好 对吧
of dead animals, right?
听着 我知道你们不是猎人
Listen, I know you're not hunters,
或是兽医
or veterinarians,
最起码不是普通一类的
not normal ones anyway.
你们这些人想要做什么
What are you guys up to?
什么
What?
我们要把你们一家送到埃尔克拉皮兹啊
Uh, we're gettin' you and your family to Elk Rapids.
好吧 还装秘密呢 你知道吗
Okay, fine, it's a secret. You know what?
要不是因为你已有了女友
If you didn't have a girlfriend,
我会想到办法把真♥相♥问出来的
I'd find a way to get it out of you.
你说"女朋友"是什么意思
What do you mean "Girlfriend?"
我听说你在和某人约会
Well, I heard you were seeing someone.
谁说的
From who?
她 她说的
From, from her.
是认真的吗
Is it serious?
我不太确定
I'm not sure.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
分解我的邪恶复♥制♥体
Chopping up my evil clone.
也许今后某一天我会感到诡异
Maybe someday that'll feel weird.
也许我应该把这个钉在墙上
Maybe I should mount this on the wall.
阿什...
Ash...
阿什
Ash!
我♥操♥
Fuck me.
埋我是个错误
To bury me is a mistake.
不
No.
不 我才不要和你对话
No, we are not having this conversation!
你应该使用我
You should use me.
不 我已经玩过一次了
No, I already did that dance,
让我的生活痛苦不堪
made my life a living hell!
那只是因为你想要反抗我
Only because you're trying to fight me.
停止反抗
Stop fighting.
承认吧 你也不是什么好人
Admit it, you're not all good either.
做一次聪明人
Be smart, for once.
使用我
Use me.
不
No.
你要在土下长眠了
You're takin' a dirt nap.
阿什 如果你埋了我 你就放弃了成为超人的机会
Ash, if you bury me, you stop being a Superman,
你就要回超♥市♥当跑腿的了
and go back to being a stock boy.
-不 -是的
- No! - Yes!
不 我才不会
No, not this guy.
哥潜力无穷
I've got possibilities.
能做些什么呢
To do what?
组成一个家庭
Have a family?
成为总统还是变得富有
Become president? Get rich?
这些都不可能发生
None of that's ever going to happen!
是我让你变得特殊
I'm what makes you special.
废话 废话 废话
Blah, blah, blah.
游戏结束了 莎士比亚
Play's over, Shakespeare.
阿曼达 我为要对你做的事道个歉
Amanda, I'm sorry for, what I must do to you.
我保证会温和一点 尊重你的质朴
Promise I'll be a gentleman and respect your modesty,
然后将你切成小块
while I cut you into small pieces.
也许就最后再瞧一眼那对儿...
Well, maybe just one last little peek at those...
该死
Shit!
阿曼达
Amanda?!
你知道吗
You know what?
我喜欢雾中的森林
I like the forest in the fog.
挺靓丽的
It kind of glows.
是啊 不管白天黑夜
Yeah, day or night,
这里总有些漂亮的东西
there's always something beautiful out here.
虽然某些人就是看不到
Even if it's hard for some people to see it.
喂 我还提议过去哈瓦苏湖的好吗
Hey, I voted for Lake Havasu, okay?
希瑟刚才跟我说我有女朋友了
So, Heather just told me that I got a girlfriend?
好奇怪
That's weird.
是啊
Yeah.
她说是你告诉她的
She said you told her that.
是的
I did.
为什么
Why?
我觉得她配不上你
I don't think she's good enough for you.
她怎么了
What's wrong with her?
得啦 你知道女孩疯起来多可怕
Come on, you know how crazy girls can be.
是啊 我还在学习的路上
Yeah, I'm learning.
听着 巴勃罗 我很抱歉 好吗
Look, Pablo, I'm sorry, okay?
但现在和某人厮混到一起去
But it's not a good idea to get involved
可不是什么好点子
with someone right now.
什么 为什么
What, why?
因为这里的生活危险而短暂
Because life expectancy is real short out here.
我不想面对它带来的可怕后果
And I don't wanna have to deal with that aftermath,
你也不该如此
and neither should you.
我不想那样活着
That's not how I wanna live.
小心 后退
Watch out! Stay back!
什么东西 那是什么东西
What is it? What is it?
只是只... 浣熊
It was just a... raccoon.
两位 两位
Guys, guys.
搞什么鬼啊
What the hell?
你们懂得 浣熊肉很好吃啊
You know, it- it makes for real good eatin'.
这我可没听说过
I've never heard that before.
她说的没错
Oh, yeah.
能做一道健康美味的炖菜呢
Makes a real robust and savory stew.
我们继续走吧
Ah, we should keep movin'.
都跟上
Come on.
等等 等等
Hang on! Hang on!
这次开枪前先看清楚好吗
Let's look before we leap this time, huh?
快让开 布拉德
Get outta the way, Brad.
抱歉 但我丈夫在森林里工作
Excuse me, but my husband works in forestry,
我觉得你们应该听他的
and I think you should listen to him.
他需要站得离树远点 好吗
He needs to stand clear of the trees, all right?
然后呢 好让你再射杀无辜的小动物吗
Why, so you can shoot another innocent animal?
胆小鬼们大家好
Hello, pussies!
阿什应该已经把你剁碎了啊
Ash was supposed to chop you up!
看来他什么事也办不好
Guess he can't do anything right.
不不不
No, no, no!
不不
No, no!
不
No!
该死 该死
Oh, shit, shit!
天呐
Oh God!
完了
Oh God.
我的天呐
Oh my God!
快把他放下来
Put him down!
放下他们
Drop 'em!
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表