剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
Now, we know exactly where it is,
而且我已准备就绪
and I'm ready.
这里我们说了算
We call the shots in here.
男人点 巴勃罗
Ah, come on Pablo.
你还想不想做"捉鬼人"了
You wanna be a Ghost Beater or not?
-好吧 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
-算我一个 -你同意了
- I'm in. - You're in.
耶
Yeah.
莱昂内尔 你找到一个软弱的恶魔没
Lionel, you find a wimpy demon yet?
具体没有说是否懦弱
Nothing that says wimpy specifically,
但我找到一个叫艾利戈的次级恶魔
but I have found a- a minor demon named Eligos.
他拥有隐藏自己的能力
Possesses knowledge of hidden things,
可以看透人的大脑思想
a- a demon of the mindscape.
很好 听起来像个十足的书呆子
Well, perfect. Sounds like a total nerd.
书上说他专门捕食那些 精神上
says he preys on the- the spiritually
和情感上软弱的人
and emotionally weak.
额 他可以另找时间去做那些
Well, he can do that in his own time.
好的 叫他出来 我们聊聊
Okay, get him out, let's chat.
[咒语]
Azbigor, Khandar...
听着 你那朋友一到哪儿
Listen to me, everywhere your friend goes,
就有人死
people get killed.
我说了 别跟我说话
I told you to stop talkin' to me.
现在给我他妈的闭上嘴
Now shut the fuck up.
如果不是他 你现在会在
Would you be committing a felony
一个诡异的书店里实行犯罪吗
in a- in a creepy ass bookstore if it weren't for him?
如果不是他 我早就死了
I'd be dead if it weren't for him!
你到底知不知道 我们在跟什么东西打交道
Okay, do you even know what we're dealing with here?
那些人会变成可怕的怪物
People turnin' into fucking monsters!
我知道
I know.
我有一个共事十年的拍档
I had the same partner for 10 years.
几天前 我在他脑袋上来了一枪
A few days ago, I put a bullet in his head.
相似的事同样发生在...
Same thing happened to uh...
一个和我非常亲近的人上 好吧
to someone close to me too, okay?
但是 正是那个你想怪罪的家伙
But the guy that you're trying to pin it on,
本可以抛下我 让我跟她一起死
could've left me alone to die with her,
但他没有
and he didn't.
听着 如果你们是要对抗那些鬼玩意
Listen, if you guys are fighting these things,
那我们是同一阵营的
then we're on the same side.
外面到底在干什么
What the hell's goin' on out there?
我完全不知道
I have no idea.
我以为他们应该是在解决问题
I thought they were supposed to be fixing it!
看上去不像是在解决啊
Doesn't look like fixing.
这正常吗
Is this normal?!
我完全不知道
I have no idea!
该死的
Oh, shit!
该死的
Oh, shit!
走开
Get away!
听着
Look!
我能帮你的朋友们
I can help your friends,
但像这样被锁起来就帮不了他们了
but not if I'm linked up like this.
放我走
Let me go!
我不能这样做
I can't!
我保证我不会伤害他们的
I promise you I won't hurt them.
他们惹上麻烦了 拜托
They're in trouble. Please.
现形吧 艾利戈
Exit Eligos!
天哪
Oh, God!
该死
Oh, shit!
天哪
Oh my God.
不要破坏那个圈
Don't break the circle!
做什么都可以 就是不要破坏那个圈
Whatever you do! Do not break the circle!
你为什么召唤我 阿什利
Why have you summoned me, Ashley?
好吧 首先
Okay, uh, first off,
你和照片上长得一点都不像
you don't look anything like your photo,
所以你或许可以去更新下照片
so you might wanna update that.
第二 无论我召唤了什么
Secondly, I gotta take whatever I summoned,
我都要把它装回瓶子里
and put it back into the bottle,
所以 我该怎么做呢
so, how do I do that?
放我自♥由♥我就告诉你
Release me and I'll tell you.
想得美 混♥蛋♥
Yeah. Nice try asshole.
给我些有价值的情报
Give me some info I can use.
快去死吧
Die quickly!
这是我唯一的建议
This is my only advice.
把这家伙召唤出来真是个坏主意 巴勃罗
Okay, that was a really bad idea, summoning this guy, Pablo.
好吧
All right.
快说 这是最后的机会
Talk now. Last chance!
莱昂内尔 把这浪费时间又无知的怪物
Hey Lionel, send this know-nothing waste of time
送回去吧
back where it came from.
都不许动
Nobody move!
那他妈是什么玩意儿
And what the fuck is that thing?!
拜托小姐
Come on, lady,
你的胡言乱语今天都搅乱我两次了
you ruined my day twice already with this bullshit.
放下武器 不然我就朝你开枪了
Put the weapon down, or I will shoot you!
正如你所见 我们这有点忙呢
Well as you can see, we're just a little busy here.
开枪了
Now!
不要啊
No.
糟糕
Oh, shit!
莱昂内尔 把它弄回去
Lionel, send it back!
不要
No!
喂 秃头
Hey Egghead!
什么鬼
The fuck?
凯丽 快过来
Kelly, come here!
别起来
Stay down!
发生了什么
What's going on?
那是什么
What is that thing?
阿什召唤了一个恶魔
Ash summoned a demon.
他干了什么
He did what?
-莱昂内尔 赶紧 -我正在努力
- Lionel, hurry up! - Yeah I'm- I'm trying!
阿什
Ash!
不要啊
No!
我们要做点什么
Fuck-- ! We have to do something!
我们要拿到那本书
We have to get to that book!
不会有用的
That won't help!
没有其他人能读懂它
No one else can read it!
慢着 你要干什么
Wait, what- what are you doing?
-帮忙 -什么
- Helping. - What-- ?
好枪法 墨西哥人
Nice shooting, Tex Mex.
随时供您差遣 老大
Anytime Jefe.
人类的时代就要终结了
Humanity's time is at an end.
滚回地狱吧
Go back to hell!
那下真是够狠的
Well that sucked pretty hard.
你们没事吧
You guys okay?
还好 我没事
Yeah, I'm good.
我也没事
Yeah, I think so.
好了 拿上那本书回车上去吧
All right, uh, grab the book and get to the Delta.
也许现在你该让我解释一下
Maybe now you'll let me explain myself
而不是拿枪指着我了吧
instead of pointing your gun at me?
好了 事情是这样的
Okay, here's my story.
不是吧
Ah, come on.
什么
What?
那个恶魔干起架来一点都不光明正大
Well, that demon thing did not fight fair.
感觉他像是在我脑子里似的
It's like he was in my head.
你把那个警♥察♥怎么了
What you do with the cop?
等等 你不会杀了她吧
Wait, did you kill her?
天呐 没有 我只是把她拷在桌子上了
No, Jesus, I cuffed her to a table.
期间还丢了我的假手"木头"兄弟
Lost my pal Woody in the process,
但是假如你还想把她放出来的话
but hey, you wanna let her out again,
请自便
knock yourself out.
她他妈的骗了我好吗
She fuckin' lied to me, all right?
她说了她会帮忙的
She said she would help.
那么你俩今天学到了重要的一课
Well then, you two learned a very important lesson today.
警♥察♥是不会帮忙的
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表