剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
该死
Shit!
-来啊 来啊 -不要 求你了
- Come on, come on. - No, please.
来来来 过来
Come on, come here.
救命啊 骗到你了
Help, gotcha!
太棒
Yes.
值得鼓励
Nice try.
到后面去
Get in the back.
待会儿我就让你当妈
I'm gonna get you pregnant later.
你姐姐不会嫉妒我们吗
Won't your sister be jealous of us?
山姆大叔永远斗不过
Uncle Sam will never outsmart
密歇根森林长大的狡猾孩子
a couple'a deep woods Michigan boys.
我们不是山姆大叔的人 你♥他♥妈♥的白♥痴♥
We're not with Uncle Sam, you fuckin' knob!
我们是一边的
We're on the same side.
省省你的谎话吧 希拉里
Save your lies, Hillary.
你这个白♥痴♥
You fucking moron.
这和政♥府♥没关系
This has nothin' to do with the government.
有邪恶的东西在游荡
There is something evil out there!
外面的邪恶我都知道
Oh, I know all about the evil out there.
不是政♥府♥
It's not the government!
兰斯吗
Lance?
是我
It's me!
天哪
Oh my God!
该死
Shit!
搞什么啊
What the fuck?
该死
Shit!
巴勃罗
Pablo!
巴勃罗 想办法啊
Pablo, do something!
巴勃罗
Pablo!
我们没时间了
We're out of time!
巴勃罗 快开车
Pablo, go!
坚持住 该死
Hang on! Shit!
该死
Fuck!
到了
Here we go!
一
One!
二
Two!
三
Three!
开的不错
Nice drivin'.
谢谢
Thanks.
所以 也许
So, maybe
我是开车的调情高手呢
I'm a "Pick-up truck" Kinda guy?
是啊 也许
Yeah, maybe.
你好啊 帅哥
Hello handsome.
好的
Okay.
有什么计划
So what's the plan?
你戴上他的防毒面具
You're gonna get that guy's gas mask.
我们去伏击这些乡巴佬
We're gonna ambush these hicks,
救出阿什
and save Ash.
那个面具吗
That mask?
你以为呢 这附近就这一个啊
Well yeah, it's the only one around.
我非得带个防毒面具吗
Do you really think I need one?
为了计划成功 是的
In order for this plan to work, yeah,
因为你需要...伪装一下嘛
'Cause you need to be in disguise.
我还要擦我衣服上的血迹 好吗
Look, I'll clean the blood off with my shirt, okay?
当然 没事 我能做到
Yeah, no, no. I- I got this.
我能做到
I got this.
他已经死了
He gone.
行了 赶紧扯下来 拜托
All right, just pull it off. Come on.
听着 这得有个过程好吗
Look, it's a process, okay?
我这不是慢慢来呢嘛
I'm getting there.
真是的 我已经经历了很多操蛋事了
Jeez, you know I- I've been through a lot.
该死 该死的 凯丽
Oh, shit! Fuck, Kelly!
杀了他 快
Oh, kill him now!
躲开
Duck!
天哪 你别打我啊 求你了
Holy shit! Don't shoot me please!
不是我的错
It's not my fault!
那是谁的错
Whose fault is it?!
枪的错
It's the gun's fault!
枪♥支♥好危险的
These things are dangerous!
该死
shit!
巴勃罗
Pablo!
你现在可以摘面具了
You're good to grab that mask now.
看到我看到什么了吗
You see what I see?
阳光
Daylight.
-倒霉 -该死
- Crap. - Shit.
等等 丙烷
Wait a minute. Propane.
把这倒霉玩意儿炸掉就行了
We'll just blow the asshole up.
行不通
No we won't.
我有主意了
I've got an idea,
但你得听我的
but you're gonna have to follow my lead.
我喜欢强势的女人
I like a lady who takes charge.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
这就是你的主意吗
That's your idea?!
相信我
Trust me.
莱姆 我受不了了 快来救我
Lem, I can't take it! Help me!
求求你救救我
Help me, please!
阿什 我就要逮到你了
Ash! I'm coming to get you!
发生什么事了
What happened?
人都哪去了
Where the hell is everybody?
人就在这 混♥蛋♥
Right here, asshole.
什么 不是吧
What, oh no!
该法案保障个人拥有枪♥支♥的权利
你敢乱动一下 我就用"第二修正案"
One false move, and I will Second Amendment
把你的脑浆崩得满卡车都是
your brains all over this truck.
朋友们
Friends.
一起嗨起来吧
Let's party.
我的脑子
My brain!
好消息 莱姆
Good news, Lem.
你甚至感觉不到自己脑子没了
You won't even know it's gone.
柴油
Diesel.
糟了
Oh, shit.
看招
Strike!
真粗暴
Rough!
不
No!
这下真的要操蛋了
Shit's about to get real!
安全至上
Safety last!
玩得真开心
Well, that was fun.
我们该多些机会把彼此铐在一起
We should get handcuffed together more often.
你根本搞不定姐姐我
You wouldn't even know what to do with me.
小甜兔 哥哥我能以最厉害的手段搞死你
Honey bunny, I would destroy you in the best possible way.
我原打算用那些丙烷把门炸开
You know I was gonna take that propane, and blow the doors off,
不过此刻我更想轰炸你下面的门
but I'll happily blow your doors off first.
来真的吗
Really?
阿什
Ash!
费歇尔
Fisher!
你们还活着吗
Are you alive in there?
改日吧
Rain check.
该死
Shit!
看起来你们去囤了不少好货
Looks like you guys already went shoppin' for the good stuff.
是啊 火焰喷射器可以靠边闪了
Yeah. Fuck a flamethrower.
我喜欢这种粗大长的
This guy has got girth.
我觉得我也找到趁手的家伙了
I think I found my own boomstick.
天啊 巴勃罗
Jesus, Pablo.
该死
Shit!
怪我
My bad.
我觉得我还是打手♥枪♥就好
Yeah. You know what? I think a gun might be better.
很衬你
Looks good on you.
手铐留着 宝贝 晚上还用得着呢
Save those cuffs, baby, we'll use 'em later.
你这人就没有性致不高的时候是吧
It never turns off with you, does it?
小甜饼 我的性致持久高涨想关都关不上
Baby cakes, I don't know how to turn it off.
救命 救命
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表