剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
Do you know what? Can you just show us?
因为我们都是路痴
'Cause we're directionally challenged.
-可以 可以 -可以 可以
- Yeah, yeah. - Yeah, yeah.
可以啊 我们可以带你们去
Yeah, yeah, we can show you.
求你了 阿什
Please Ash.
请别伤害我
Please don't hurt me.
你发过誓 你发誓我们会一直在一起的
You swore, you swore that we'd always be together.
我爱你
I love you!
好久不见啊 琳达
Long time no see, Linda.
不用起身了
Don't get up.
我只是在找撬棍
Just lookin' for a crowbar.
你休想
Oh, no you don't.
不是吧
Oh, come on.
费歇尔
Fisher!
阿曼达
Amanda!
隔着树林和雾气可能很难看清
It's hard to see through the trees and the fog,
但是那里是北斗七星
but up there's the Big Dipper.
他是在北极星的照耀下向我求婚的
He proposed to me by the light of the North Star.
真浪漫
That's real romantic.
你俩是恋人吗 还是...
So are you two together, or... ?
谁 我和巴勃罗吗
Who, me and Pablo?
不是
No.
开始这倒霉的徒步以来一个男的也没见过
Haven't seen a guy since we started this dumb hike.
要有个人能抱我过几个漫漫冷夜
Might be nice to have someone to keep me warm
也挺好的
for a night or two.
不过他有女朋友了
He's got a girlfriend, though.
当然了
Oh, of course he does.
好吧 也许找只帅点的熊吧
Well, maybe I'll find a cute bear.
我深表怀疑
Yeah, doubt that.
你们继续延这条路走上半英里
So you go about a half mile down that track,
就到小木屋了 不会错过的
cabin's right there, can't miss it.
路上小心 哥们
Good lookin' out, man.
谢了
Thanks.
那个 你们最好不要大半夜的单独在
Hey, you know, you guys shouldn't be wanderin' around
林子里走
these woods alone at night.
没事的
Oh, we're fine.
我们在大自然中最自在了
We're at one with nature.
我是说 我们也可以留下
Well I mean, we could stay,
也许过一天再走
one night, you know, maybe.
谢了 不过没事
Thanks man, but we're all good,
遇见你们真好
and nice meetin' you guys.
谢谢
Thank you.
路上小心 拜拜
Take care. Bye.
我们明天能去住酒店吗
Can we please stay in a hotel tomorrow?
我真讨厌这儿
I hate it out here.
-明天再说 -天哪 我真希望
- That's tomorrow, - Man, I really hope
-先管好眼下的事 -...他们不会死掉
- we live in the now. -...that they don't end up dead.
和自然合为一体吧
Just be at one with nature.
他们有辣椒喷雾呢
They have pepper spray.
阿曼达
Amanda!
阿曼达
Amanda!
阿什
Ash?
不
No.
我不跟你说话
We are not talking.
但我感觉好多了
But I'm better now.
阿什 亲爱的
Ash, honey?
你为什么都不看我呢
Why won't you look at me?
你把我丢在了这里 阿什
You left me here, Ash.
因为你死了
That's because you were dead.
是你杀了我
You killed me.
你变成了怪物
You turned into a monster.
我爱你的 你也爱我
I loved you. You loved me, too.
我们还有一辈子要过
We had a life planned.
我好孤单
I've been so lonely.
不
No.
你不是活人 我知道的
You are not alive, I know you're not.
你不再爱我了吗
Don't you love me anymore?
你不是琳达 你只是个死人头
You're not Linda, you're just a head!
你为什么说这么刻薄的话
Why are you being so mean?
都是因为那个女人 那个女警
Because of that woman, that cop.
你喜欢她是吧
You like her, don't you?
那我们呢
What about us?
来木屋前你向我保证会带我去杰克逊维尔
You promised you'd take me to Jacksonville after this.
-还有属于我们的海滨小屋 -闭嘴
- That house on the beach. That was for us! - Shut up!
她会死在这
She's gonna die here.
我们都会死 你爱过的人都会死
We all die. Everyone you ever loved.
坎达里安匕♥首♥的刀柄由人骨雕成
The Kandarian dagger's handle is carved of human bone.
刀刃本身则似乎具有
The blade itself seems to have,
异世界的魔力 当匕♥首♥置于死亡之书上
otherworldly powers, but when it's placed upon
它会烧焦装订死亡之书的人皮...
the Necronomicon, it sears the binding's flesh...
天啊 阿什
Jesus, Ash.
你吓到我了 一切还好吗
You scared me. Is everything okay?
阿曼达 我考虑过了
Amanda, you know, I've been thinkin'.
我认为我们该离开这里
I think we should just get outta here.
我以为你想结束这一切
I thought you want to end this.
逃命要容易得多 我有经验
It's easier to just run. I've done it before.
把这些破事都抛在脑后 重新开始
You just leave all this shit behind, and start over.
天啊 阿曼达 难道你遭的罪还不够吗
I mean, my God, Amanda, haven't you had enough?
当然够了 我一直活在噩梦里
Of course. I'm living a nightmare,
但你... 你没有责任心吗
but you... don't you have a responsibility?
为什么是我 凭什么我非得面对这些不可
Why me? Why do I deserve all this?
你知道我是对的
You know I'm right.
何不你我二人 离开这鬼地方
Why don't we, you and me, just get the hell outta here,
去个能开始新生活的地方呢
and go somewhere we can start all over?
你和我吗
You and me?
这想法就那么糟吗
Is that such a horrible idea?
我喜欢你 阿什 真的
Look, I like you Ash, I do.
我从没想过会对一个疯狂的
Never thought I'd say that to a crazed,
有只电锯手的附身恶灵杀手说这种话
chainsaw-handed, Deadite killer.
你是我能遇见的最好的人 但...
The best I could ever know, but...
我知道我不是任何人理想中的对象
I know, I know that I'm not anybody's idea of a great catch.
-我不是那个意思 -让我把话说完
- Well I wasn't sayin' that. - No, let me finish.
我正试着对你坦诚些 对我来说很难
I'm-I'm tryin' to be honest here, and it's hard.
我不是任何人理想中的对象 这我明白
I'm not anybody's idea of a great catch, I got that.
看看我这辈子过得
I mean, look at my life,
一个住拖车在折扣便利店打工的糙汉
I work in a trailer trash discount store,
还有本能召唤恶灵的书
I've got a book that summons evil spirits,
但你知道吗 在那一切发生之前
but you know, before all that happened,
我也有过一个未来 而它不涉及
I had a future, and it didn't involve,
电锯 霰弹枪 恶魔
chainsaws, and shotguns, and demons,
而我只是想 只是想看看我能不能再找回那个人
and I just wanna, I wanna see if I can find that guy again.
你觉得你能帮我吗
Do you think you could help me?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许吧
Maybe?
我很高兴 阿曼达
I'd like that, Amanda.
真的
I really would.
好吧 阿什
Okay, Ash.
现在不是时候 地方也不对
This is not the time, or the place.
阿曼达
Amanda.
人生苦短 你知道的
Life is short, you know that.
我一直梦想着这个呢
I've been dreamin' about that.
天呐
Oh my God!
那是什么
What is that?!
那是完整的我
That's the whole me.
搞什么鬼 你刚刚长出了一只新手吗
What the fuck?! You just grew another hand?!
事情比那复杂多了
It's a lot more complicated than that.
那玩意超恶心 它怎么回事啊
It's disgusting. What happened to it?
有什么所谓呢
What's the matter?
-它看上去很恶心 -乞丐是没得可选的
- It looks sick! - Well beggars can't be choosers.
它起来像是露比的那只手
It looks like the hand that Ruby had.
-天呐 -好了
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表