剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
you tried to fuck me and then kill me.
什么
What?
你是说 上了你的那种"奸"吗
Like-- like fuck you, fuck you?
是哟 你当时那么性致盎然
Oh, yeah. You were like in full on bone mode,
跟正在被上一样
like a praying mantis.
至于你想杀我那事儿 你知道吗
I mean the killing part, you know what?
我能体谅
I--I get that.
你那时是个恶魔
You know you were a demon.
你被附身了 但你想奸我那段 我实在...
You were possessed, but the other part, I just...
我实在不知如何是好了
I didn't know what to make of it.
-我脑子都懵了 -该死
- It was confusing. - Shit.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我的意思是 我真的...
I mean I really...
一点都不记得了
I just don't remember any of it.
到底有没有哪一部分是真正的你所为呢
So was any of that a part of you?
还是说都是恶魔作祟
Or was it all the demon?
你们俩小孩儿吃好了吗
You two fun bags almost done?
-好了 -嗯
- Yup. - Yeah.
很好
Okay, good.
现在 如果... 我是说如果
Now, if-- and I mean if--
我同意你们跟我回林中小屋的话
I let you come with me back to the cabin,
我得先在一个地方停留一下
there's one place I have to stop first.
巴勃罗 我们到了之后
Pablo, when we get there,
麻烦提醒我给电锯上油
please remind me to gas up the chainsaw.
我会的 你知道我挺你到底的
Will do. You know I got you.
-准备好了随叫随到哦 -谢谢你 亲爱的
- Whenever you're ready. - Thank you, love.
真是五星级的服务啊
Five star service.
好了 你们谁带了现金
Okay, who's got the cash?
-额...你说过这顿你请 -不 我没说过
- Ah, you said it was your treat. - No.
我没说过 我点了什锦水果
No. No, I ordered the fruit cup
是因为我以为我们这顿要AA呢
because I thought we were taking this check to splitsville.
-我啥时候说我请了 -我们坐下来时你说的
- When did I say this? - Ah, when we sat down.
然后吃饭的时候又说了一次
And then again, in the middle of the meal.
是啊 你说了的 我模仿一下
Yeah, you said, and I quote...
"好啦 你俩小蠢娃 这顿大爷我请了"
"All right, ya knuckle heads, I got the grub this round."
这话我没印象了
That doesn't sound familiar.
但是 你们懂的 我请
But, you know, okay.
老天爷
Jesus.
你们去拖车里等着好了
Just go wait in the trailer, okay.
我来买♥♥单
I'll pay up.
-阿曼达 -我找到他了
- Amanda? - I've got him.
我他妈终于找到他了
I've finally fucking got him!
现在我正看着那辆从公园凶杀案现场
Right now I'm looking at the license plate
消失的拖车的车牌号♥码
of that missing trailer from the park homicide.
就是他没错 相信我
That's the guy. Trust me.
阿曼达 你在干什么 你目前不在职
Amanda, what are you doing? You're not on active duty.
但你在职啊
But you are.
你可以铐他回去做个DNA检测
You could bring this guy in on your collar, run the DNA.
从拖车公园到农场
I know we'll find a hit on everyone
我敢说他身上有每一位被害人的血
from the trailer park and the farm house, too.
你人在哪
Where are you?
西驼鹿餐馆
西驼鹿餐馆 他正在里面吃饭
The Western Moose. He's inside.
我这就过去 我到之前你别轻举妄动
I'm on my way. Don't do anything till I get there.
好吧 好吧 那么...
All right, all right. So just...
你告诉我 我具体是怎么...
Will you just tell me how exactly did I try to do...
试图把你先奸后杀的
all that to you?
你色♥诱♥我 还逼我吸大♥麻♥
You tried to seduce me and get me to smoke weed
用霰弹枪吸
out of a shotgun.
什么
What?!
-真要命 那也太赞了吧 -太疯狂了
- Oh shit that is awesome. - That is crazy!
-其实是挺赞的 -是啊
- That is awesome. - Yeah.
然后呢 你拒绝我了吗
So, what? Did you turn me down?
我...
I...
算是吧
think so.
我大脑一片空白
I blacked out.
听起来倒像是个不错的派对
Well, that sounds like a good party.
不过说真的 附在我体内的那个玩意
No, but hey, seriously, like whatever was inside me
不过是利用我对你的感觉骗你上钩
it just must have been preying on how I really feel about you.
你对我是什么感觉
How do you feel about me?
我觉得你如此可爱如此纯洁
I mean you're just so sweet and pure --
我怎么可能以那种眼光看你
how could I ever look at you that way?
那个恶魔一定是扭曲了我对你的喜欢
And the demon must have been twisting that
让我看起来像是着了魔
and making me seem insane.
好吧
Right.
当然是这样 听起来很合理
That makes total sense. Of course.
去他的恶魔吧
Fuck that demon.
不管怎么说 我真的很抱歉 巴勃罗
Anyway um, I'm just, I'm really sorry, Pablo.
我害你处于那么尴尬的境地
I put you such an awkward position
我保证绝不再犯
and I promise I won't do that to you again.
-你听见了吗 -什么
- Do you hear that? - What?
反正言归正传...
Well, anyway, um...
好吧 这次我可听见了
Okay, that time I heard it.
我觉得声音是从这里面发出来的
I think it's coming from in there.
阿什一直把死灵之书放在里面
That's where Ash keeps the Necronomicon.
看来死灵之书和我叔叔的项链互看不顺眼
Well it's got some serious beef with my uncle's necklace.
-加把劲儿推 -推着呢
- Push harder! - Pushing.
王八蛋
Bastard!
咱得把这破玩意锁起来 现在就锁
We need to lock that shit up, right now.
您吃好了吗 还是再要些别的什么吗
So, do you need anything else, or are you good?
我吃好了
Oh, I'm good.
问题是...
The question is...
南 希
南希 你好不好
Nancy, are you good?
我还不错
Ah, I'm okay. Sure.
我有个好朋友 南希
I have a friend mine, Nancy.
他以给网球拍穿线为生
He strings tennis rackets for a living.
是手艺最好的
He is the best.
他别的啥都不会
He can't do anything else,
但世界级的网球手需要球拍穿线
but where do the worlds' tennis pros
都爱找谁呢 就找他 为什么呢
go to get their rackets strung? Him. Why?
因为他有天赋
Cuz he has a gift.
好有趣的琐事呀
Fascinating piece of trivia.
南希 我也有天赋
Nancy, I have a gift, too.
我的床上功夫特别特别棒
I can make sweet, sweet love to a woman
跟其他男的不一样
like no other man.
我失去这只手之后
After I lost this hand,
这只手就变得异常敏感
this hand became "Extra sensitive".
我想你懂我的意思
I think you know what I mean.
我为什么说这个呢 南希
The reason I bring this up Nancy,
因为我付不了这一餐的钱
is I'm not gonna be able to pay that check,
但我觉得我能给你
but I think I've got something
更珍贵的东西
much more valuable I can give you.
比这23美金9美分
Much more than twenty-two dollars
要珍贵的多
and eighty nine cents.
起码比它两倍还多
Double that at least.
那么 南希
So, Nancy,
想不想让我把线穿到你的拍子里呢
would you like me to "String your racket?"
我老公 他就在那
My husband, he's right there.
那个厨子 看见没
The cook. See him?
好的 了解
Yeah, gotcha.
我们得秘密进行了
We gotta keep this on the down low.
这样吧
Okay, tell you what.
表现自然点 三分钟后到男厕见我
Act natural, meet me in the men's room in three minutes.
但我得警告你
But I gotta warn you,
你会想抛下你丈夫投入我的怀抱
you're gonna want to leave your husband for me,
但我不能让这种事发生
and I can't let that happen.
我是有家庭观念的人
Family values.
好吧 宝贝 三分钟后见
Okay, toots. See ya in three.
这本破书去死吧
Fuck the book.
咱们能毁了它就好了
I wish we could destroy it.
阿什说毁不了 他试过
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表