剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
聊一些奇怪的巫毒术
from inside that crappy trailer.
等下 你说她手腕上有纹身吗
Wait. You said, wrist tattoo?
我敢肯定那不是她唯一拥有纹身的地方
I'm pretty sure that's not the only place she had one.
谢谢你的帮助
Thanks for your help.
往世之书
这环境挺舒适的
Well, it's cozy.
老兄
Oh, man.
这里看上去很不对劲
Something seems very wrong here.
一直都是
It always does.
好的 计划是这样的
Okay, here's the plan.
我们冲进去
We bust in there,
浴血奋战 夺回《死灵之书》
we fight through the carnage, we bail with the book.
好的 天啊
Okay, yeah. Oh God.
如果凯丽母亲上的恶灵附到了她的身上
What if Kelly's mom gave Kelly the evil force
到时候你不得不砍掉她的头
and then you have to cut off Kelly's head--
巴勃罗 振作点
Pablo, focus up!
待在我后面
Just stay behind me.
靠枪杆子说话
Let the boomstick do the talkin'.
瓶子傍身 以防事情变得棘手
Things get hairy, use your bottle.
额 我觉得这武器不太妥吧 老大
Um, I don't think it's a very good weapon, Jefe.
你至少用它捅了罗普50下
You had to stab Roper like 50 times.
我刚才不过是帮你磨利它而已
Hey, I was sharpening it for you.
精神点 准备好了吗
Now come on, you ready?!
-准备好了 -咱上吧
- I'm ready! - Let's do this!
我觉得自己很强大
I'm feeling strong. Yeah!
-我能 -你能
- Sí, se puede! - Sí, se puede!
老子的书呢
Where's my book?!
求求你别伤害我们
Please, please don't hurt us.
想拿什么都可以 但别碰我家人
Take anything, but you will not touch my family!
你们两个怎么来了
My God, what are you guys doing here?
见鬼了
Oh, shit.
额 嗨 凯丽 你没事啊
Hey. Hi, Kelly, you're okay!
你认识他们吗
You-you know these men?
是的 认识
We're, uh, yeah. Um, yeah.
我们... 我们是同事
Um, we're-we're friends from work --
老妹儿 你家房♥子真不错
Man, you have a nice house.
我们只是路过
Yeah, we were just passin' through,
觉得该过来问个好
thought we'd stop in and say, "Hi."
好
Hi.
你们怎么浑身是血
Why are you covered in blood?
我们来的路上撞了只鹿
Um, we hit a deer on the way up here,
我们试着把它从车底拽出来的时候
and when I tried to pull it outta the grill of my car,
那畜生直接爆了我们一身 所以...
the sucker just exploded all over us, so --
我不得不用我的链锯臂把它大卸八块
We had to cut it up with my chainsaw, arm.
我也打猎
I'm actually a hunter,
但我从没见过鹿会爆♥炸♥的
and I've never seen a deer explode.
也许你猎的鹿品种有问题
Well, maybe you're not hunting the right deer.
容我们私下聊两句好吗
Okay, uh, could you just excuse us for one second?
你们俩够了
Jesus, you guys.
听着 我妈的确还活着
Look, my mom's alive.
她失忆了 一直住在俄亥俄的收♥容♥所♥
She was living in a homeless shelter in Ohio with amnesia,
昨天才终于记起了自己是谁
and then yesterday, she finally started to remember who she was.
-好事儿啊 -也好的太巧了吧
- That's great. - Yeah, pretty convenient timing.
阿什 你的拖车公园的确有很多疯鬼
Look Ash, I know we saw some crazy shit at your trailer park,
但这里情形不同
but this has nothing to do with that.
她哪看起来像那些东西
Does she look like one of those things?
不像 但事情一旦和魔鬼沾边
No, but when it comes to Evil,
看起来好到有鬼的话 往往是真的有鬼
if something seems too good to be true, it probably is.
话说回我的书
Now about my book.
甜心 一切还好吗
Sweetie, is everything okay?
好 好
Oh, yeah, yeah.
抱歉
Um, sorry.
妈 爸 这位是我朋友巴勃罗
Um, Mom, Dad, this is my friend, Pablo.
他是介绍我去珍爱便利店工作的人
He got me the job at Value Stop,
这位是阿什
and, uh, this is Ash,
他是我从没想过会出现在咱家的人
a person I never thought would be in my home.
你好啊 大娘您是死过一阵吧
Hi, you used to be dead, right?
阿什
Ash!
甜心 没事的
Honey, it's okay.
我不介意你告诉别人我已经死了
I-I don't blame you for telling people I was dead.
这段时间我和死人也没什么分别
I might as well have been dead.
我唯一能记得的事
The only thing I can remember is,
是在暴风雨中开车去商店
driving to the store in a terrible storm,
我撞翻了一段护栏
and I, uh, I went over a guardrail,
之后的几个月都是一片空白
and then... nothing for months.
他们说她溺毙 却一直没找到尸体
Uh, they said she drowned, but they never found a body.
我们一直没有放弃希望
So, uh, we never gave up hope.
感人至深啊
What a touching story.
你是不是该回你称之为家的大拖车里去了
Okay, well, you must wanna get back to your van house now.
甜心 别这么没礼貌
Oh, sweetie, don't be so rude.
也许你的朋友们饿了
Maybe your friends are hungry?
晚饭都做好了
Uh, dinner's already made.
女士 我不知道你在算计什么
Look lady, I don't know what game you're playin',
但我想拿回自己的书 就现在
but I want my book, and I want it now!
我们很愿意留下吃晚饭
Ah, we'd love to stay for dinner.
听起来棒极了
That sounds great.
走吧 阿什 咱们先梳洗一下
Come on, Ash. Let's tidy up.
麻烦来这边一下
Over here, please, hey...
那人长这样吗
Is this the man?
对 画得很像
Yeah, that's him.
本人看起来要蠢得多
He looks way dumber in real life,
但也差不多了
but that is very close.
发布吧
Ship it.
能给我看一眼吗
Hey, can I have a look at that?
可以
Sure.
你就是这一切的幕后黑手吗
Are you the one behind all this?
阿曼达 你来这里干什么
Amanda, what are you doing here?
让我们单独聊聊
Give us a second.
我就是觉得 如果这与
I just thought, if there's a connection
那晚发生的事有关联 那么...
to what happened the other night, then--
费歇尔 你处在警员枪击案调查中
Fisher, you were in an officer involved shooting.
你现在根本不该接近犯罪现场
You're not supposed to be anywhere near a crime scene right now.
有什么关系
What does it matter?
有关系的
It matters.
求你了 为你自己好
Please, for your own good.
好吧
Okay.
额 老大
Um, hey, Jefe?
别动
Ah, hold on.
真恶心
Gross.
谢了
Thanks.
那么 请原谅我...
Uh, so, forgive me but...
我想供认一件事
I got a small confession.
是我拿了你的书
I took your book.
你什么
You what?
我希望你是在唬我
I hope you're shittin' me.
我...
Well, I...
我知道你不会帮凯丽 除非你认为她拿了
I knew you wouldn't help Kelly unless you thought she had it.
那你就骗我吗
Oh, so you just lied to me?
我可是信任了你 巴勃罗
You know I trusted you, Pablo!
真对不起 但最起码一切都平安无事
I'm sorry, but at least everything is okay,
我们还有了免费晚餐
and we get a free dinner.
你不会信了她妈的鬼扯故事吧
You don't believe Mom's horseshit story, do ya?
她是个附身恶灵 我觉得她爸也是
She's a Deadite, and I think Dad is too.
她妈妈没有那种吓人的白眼睛
Her mom, she doesn't even have the crazy white eyes.
我发现它们是可爱的棕色 和她女儿一样
I noticed they're brown and lovely, like her daughter's.
我曾经也像你一样
Yeah, I remember when I was like you.
年轻 愚蠢 充满了...
Young, dumb, full of...
情感冲突
conflicting emotions.
听着 那些东西很狡猾
Look, these things are tricky.
它们可以把自己伪装成人类
They can disguise themselves as human
然后当你放松的时候 "砰"的一下
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表