剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
阿什 你真的以为我想让你
Now Ash, do you really think that I want you,
还有你的小朋友们死吗
and your little friends to die?
没错
Yes?
错了
No.
我只是想让事情回到原先的状态
I just want things to go back to the way they were,
让黑暗者统治地球上的邪恶力量
when The Dark Ones ruled over the evil forces on Earth.
我还想操《盖里甘的岛》里的玛丽·安呢
Yeah, well, I just wanna bang Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island,
但那不可能发生
but that ain't gonna happen.
世界已经混乱 我要规划新的秩序
The world is in chaos, and I want order.
将黑暗力量掌控在一人之手
To consolidate the dark forces under one ruler.
就是我
Me.
这么说你是好人了呗
Oh, so you're the good guy now?
怎么 你想像《教父》那样控制那些厉鬼吗
What, you wanna control all these demons like The Godfather?
没错
Exactly.
可我讨厌那部电影
Yeah, well, I hated that movie.
又长又无聊 大胸还不够多
Too long and boring, and not enough boobies.
我更喜欢《猛龙怪客》
I'm more of a Death Wish kinda guy.
你是挡在我面前的绊脚石
You are the one obstacle in my way.
出个价吧
So, what's your price?
你想要的到底是什么
What do you really want?
我想要什么
What do I want?
我想要结束这一切
I want this to be done.
我想要我过去四十年的生活...
I want the last 40 years of my life--
十年的
10 years.
我想要我过去一年的生活变得有意义
I want the last years of my life to be worth living.
我想要每天晚上可以吃到20盎司的牛排
I want a 20 ounce steak every night for dinner.
上边有一小撮黄油
A little pad of butter right there.
我想要开了所有付费频道的有线电视
I want cable TV, with all the premium channels.
还有 杰克逊维尔
And Jacksonville.
杰克逊维尔
这里的鱼鲜肉美
拿去
Take it.
这些我都可以给你
I can give you all of that.
好吧 不不不
Oh, okay. No, no, no.
你只是想要用你那双大眼睛来诱骗我
You're just tryin' to beguile me with those radar eyes of yours.
我说你是在胡扯
I call bullshit!
你要说的应该是停战
What you should be calling is a truce.
放下你的武器
Lay down your weapons,
然后回到你的生活中去
and go back to your life.
我提供的是你想要的解除咒
I am offering you the undo button you wanted.
拿去吧
Take it.
停战
Truce?
我觉得也不错
I could get into that.
或者...
Or...
我可以现在杀了你
I could kill you now!
该死
Oh, oh, shit.
凯丽 快开门
Kelly! Open up!
帮我拉一下
Help me pull.
该死
Ah, shit!
天杀的
God damn it.
也许我该同意那交易
Maybe I should've taken that deal.
别担心 佩德罗 我马上去救你
Don't worry, Pedro, I'm comin' for ya!
巴勃罗 我是说巴勃罗
Ah, ah, Pablo, I meant Pablo.
天啊 我一定是磕坏脑袋了
Jesus, must've really whacked my beaner.
该死的
Ah, fuck!
打不开的
It's never gonna open.
我说能打开就能打开
Not if I have somethin' to say about it.
让开
Get out of the way.
该死
Oh, fuck!
-该死 -是那老家伙的血吗
- Fuck! - Is that the old guy's blood?
不 是这破木屋在整我们
No, it's the cabin fuckin' with us!
...许多年前
...A number of years now
我开始和同事一起挖掘
since I began excavating the ruins of Kandar,
坎达尔的遗迹
with a group of my colleagues.
现在我妻子和我...
Now my wife and I...
我们得离开这儿 凯丽 你听到了吗
We need to get out of here, Kelly, okay?
我们得离开 马上
We need to leave. Like now.
我讨厌这里
I hate this place!
所以我们赶紧走啊
Well, then let's just go!
你是嗑嗨了吗
Are you high?!
困在下面的是我的朋友
Those are my friends trapped down there.
我知道 但我们没必要一起困在下面
Yes, but we don't have to be, okay?!
我其实都不想来这儿
I didn't even wanna be here!
我连这次徒步都不想来
I didn't even want to go hiking!
我讨厌徒步 现在我们都得死在这儿了
I hate hiking, and now we're gonna die in here!
你难道不晓得吗
You realize it don't you?!
许多闪族人的丧葬习俗和葬礼...
a volume of ancient Sumerian burial practices, and funerary...
天呐... 搞什么
Oh my... what?
额滴神啊
Oh my God!
给我镇定点 小婊砸
Get ahold of yourself, woman!
我一直想来那么一下的
Hey, you know I've always wanted to do that.
认真听我说 好吗
Real talk time. Okay?
说什么
Yeah?
我们留下 就能帮助阿什和巴勃罗
You stick here with me, we can help Ash and Pablo,
也许还有机会活到明天
and maybe have a chance to see tomorrow.
我们现在逃跑 世界就没明天了
We walk out now, and there won't be a tomorrow...
但我告诉你
but you know what?
即使嗝屁你也是具漂亮的尸体
You will make a really pretty corpse.
不许侮辱我 懂不
Don't talk down to me, all right?
我还要好好学习当洁牙师呢
I'm studying to be a dental hygienist,
我才不需要...
and I don't need--
-救命... -希瑟
- Help--! - Heather!
希瑟
Heather!
凯丽 救我
Kelly, help me!
凯丽
Kelly!
救我
Help me!
阿什 来人啊
Ash, somebody!
凯丽
Kelly!
救救我
Help me, please!
求你了 不要
Please, no.
-我做不到 -你必须做到
- I can't do this. - You have to do this.
现在你就是死灵之书
You are the Ore Magnus Necronomicon.
求你了
Please?
求你杀了我吧
Please kill me now.
你会死的
You will be dead
只要我的孩子们得到自♥由♥
as soon as all my children are free.
你这是在搞什么鬼 露比
The fuck are you doin', Ruby?
神呀
Oh, God damn.
所以我才不要孩子
That's why I didn't have kids.
[咒语]
Daknar Abomino,
[咒语]
Abomino exitus.
那是什么鬼
The fuck was that?
希瑟
Heather!
救救我 它在攻击我
Help me! It's attacking me!
希瑟 你得把门打开
Heather, you gotta get to that door!
立即马上
Right now!
没用的 我会死在这里
No! I'm gonna die in here!
不会的 你听我说好吗
No, you're not! You listen to me, okay?
你能挺过来
You are gonna go on,
然后成为史上最好的洁牙师名垂英格兰
and be the best dental hygienist that ever lived in the history
或者名垂随便你老家是什么地方
of England, or wherever it is you're from!
该死
Shit!
希瑟
Heather!
希瑟
Heather?!
阿什已败
Ash has failed!
现在世界是属于我们的了
The world belongs to us now.
人类在劫难逃
Mankind is doomed,
至于你的小男友巴勃罗...
and as for your boyfriend Pablo...
他不是我男朋友
He's not my boyfriend!
现在你我一对一了
It's just you and me now.
阿什 咱们上
Ash, let's do this.
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表