剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
谢了
Thanks.
来吧
Okay.
杰克逊维尔
在这里你能找到你的答案 阿什
Here's where you find what you seek, Ash.
太棒了
Ah, that's great.
听着 如果可以的话
Hey listen, if it's cool,
我想坐在这多享受一下这里
I just wanna sit here and enjoy this place for a while.
我一直想来看看
I've always wanted to spend time in
这城市真好 人们叫它杰克逊维尔
"The city so nice, they named it Jacksonville."
别瞎转悠了 集中注意力
Stop screwin' around and pay attention.
你马上就能发现怎么消除这一切烦恼
You're about to discover how to undo all this.
伊莱 你能说话了呀
Eli! You can speak?!
在这里我可以
In here I can.
这是你的幻觉 老大
It's your trip, Jefe.
太好了 我一直想跟你说话呢
Nice, you know I've always wanted to talk to you.
不过 别提我在拖车里一个人的时候
Uh, just don't mention the stuff I do in the trailer
干的那些事
when we're there alone.
绝不提
Never.
那好吧
All right then.
长只手 拿瓶啤酒
Hey, grow a hand, grab a beer,
一起来一杯
time to drink!
酒去哪了
Ah, where's the beer,
这玩意在这干嘛
and what the hell is this doin' here?
这就是你要找的答案
It's the answer you've been seeking.
你要把它深深地埋在
You have to bury it deep, deep,
你旅途开始的地方
below the place where your journey began.
好呀 我要听一只说人话的蜥蜴的建议
Oh yeah, I'm gonna take advice from a talking lizard.
萨满 怎么
Hey Brujo, wh-- ?
萨满
Brujo?
你真是搅了我的兴致
Man, you're steppin' on my buzz!
伊莱 问个小问题
Eli, quick question.
你是男是女
Are you a guy or a girl?
萨满 萨满
Brujo, Brujo!
-快来 救命 -怎么回事
- Hurry, help! - What?
是巴勃罗 我觉得他被电击了
It's Pablo! I- I think he got electrocuted.
我不知道 但拜托
I don't know, uh, but please,
他需要你的帮助
he needs your help!
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
阿什还在神游 你照顾好他
Ash is in a good place. Just watch him.
我马上回来 好吗
I'll be right back. Okay?
杰克逊维尔市
投降吧 阿什
什么情况
What the fuck?
该死 这可不是杰克逊维尔
Fuck, this isn't Jacksonville.
那是谁
Who the hell is that?
奶奶个熊
Oh, dripping donkey balls!
拜托 这是我的幻觉
Come on, man! This is my trip!
你来这干什么
The hell are you doin' in here?!
我在你的脑子里
I'm in your mind now.
把他赶出去 阿什
Get him out, Ash,
否则你将永远被困在这个噩梦里
or you'll be stuck in this nightmare forever!
天呐 搞什么
Jeez! What the fuck?!
我可不是饲养员了
Hey, I'm not a stock man anymore.
我可不会给你刷牙的
I'm not gonna clean that up you know.
你最好停下
You better stop.
这些罐子都碎了
These jars are breaking you know.
不 不 不
No, no, no!
你好呀 阿什
Hello, Ash.
不会吧
Oh, no.
怎么又是你
Not you again.
滚出我脑袋 行不
Get out of my mind, will ya?!
来不及了
Too late!
你得死在这了
This is how you die!
马上结束这场噩梦
End the nightmare now,
否则他会完全掌控你的脑袋
or he will take full control of your mind!
你知道个啥呀
Oh, what do you know?
你脑子就豌豆那么大
You got a brain the size of a pea.
他还没赢呢
He hasn't won yet.
这还是你的幻觉 阿什
It's still your trip, Ash.
有道理啊
Hey, yeah.
多谢提醒
Thanks for the reminder.
我的地盘我做主
My house, my rules.
小洛里要看着你死
Lil' Lori gonna watch you die!
今天不行 娃娃脸
Not today, doll face.
小洛里要
Lil' Lori gonna... !
这感觉怎么样
Hey, how's that workin' for ya?
爽吧
Yeah!
现在是谁在收拾谁
Who's fuckin' with who now, huh?!
你说啥
What's that?
喘不上气了吗
Oh, you can't breathe?
要的就是这个效果 傻缺
Well that's the idea, dick wad!
救命
Help!
阿什 住手 住手
Ash, stop, stop!
阿什 住手 拜托
Ash, stop, please!
住手
Stop!
阿什
Ash!
找到答案
Find the answer.
对不住了
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表