剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
STARZ 电视台原创作品
一定会有某个咒语 我一念就能结束这一切
There must be some spell I can say to undo all this.
你必须把它深深地埋在
You have to bury it deep
你旅途开始的地方
below the place where your journey began.
只要不停地呼吸就行 好吗
Just keep on breathing, okay?
我一直都想...
I've been wanting to umm...
和你更进一步
get closer to you?
你们好啊
Well, hey there!
你好
Hello.
你俩是恋人吗 还是...
So are you two together or... ?
不是 不过他有女朋友了
Nah, he's got a girlfriend though.
阿曼达 到底发生什么了
Amanda, what the hell happened?
你的断手
Your hand,
它长成了又一个你
grew another you.
是在找我吗
Lookin' for me?
-是... 时候... -是... 时候...
- Time... to... - Time... to...
-去死了 -去死了
- Die! - Die!
这他妈...
What the fuck?
发生了什么
is goin' on?
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
我靠了
Holy shit.
两个阿什吗
Two Ashes?
放松点 孩子们
Easy kids.
没必要操之过急
No need to jump the gun here.
是啊 别射错了人 你们两个小笨蛋
Yeah, yeah, don't shoot the wrong guy, dummies.
呵呵 你俩信这摊臭狗屎吗
Oh, you buyin' this shiny turd?
就是他杀了费歇尔
This is the guy who killed Fisher.
快点 解决掉他
Come on, take him out!
不是我♥干♥的
I did not!
是那家伙杀了费歇尔 把他拿下
That guy killed Fisher. Take him down!
当然他会这么说了
Well of course he's gonna say that,
因为他就是凶手
he's a murderer.
巴勃罗 我的朋友
Pablo, amigo,
把那家伙给我毙了 我送你个
just kill the guy and I'll get you
墨西哥彩陶之类的玩意儿
a pinata or whatever.
变相种族歧视哈
Subtle racism?
但感觉味道不对
But not that subtle.
喂喂 我也是种族歧视者好吗
Hey hey, I'm a racist, too.
亚洲婴孩儿能吓尿我
Asian babies creep me out,
但不像这位冒牌先生
but, unlike Mister Imposter here,
我了解你的过去
I know stuff about your past.
只有你我二人知道的秘密
Stuff that only you told me.
巴勃罗 直到你九岁那年
Pablo, till you were nine,
你最好的朋友是只凯蒂猫
your best friend was a kitty cat.
那只臭名昭著的猫
Notorious C.A.T.
谁都能猜出那点狗屁事儿好吗
Anybody can figure that crap out!
凯丽 在你初中那会儿
Kelly, when you were in junior high school,
你告诉过我你曾打碎过一个教堂的彩色玻璃窗
you told me you busted a stained glass window of a church.
那是场意外
By accident.
然后你还给了一个修女一拳
Then you punched a nun in the face.
谁让她对那破玻璃窗的损坏大惊小怪
She was being so dramatic about that stained glass,
而且是她先打我的
and she hit me first.
好吧 听着 不如同时射我们俩吧
Okay, look. Just shoot us both.
啥
What?
恩 这是唯一的方法
Yeah, it's the only way.
只要那个混账东西一死
That way this ass-wipe is dead,
我就再也用不着处理这烂摊子了
and I don't have to deal with this horse shit anymore.
拜托
Come on.
行啊
All right.
哦不 不要 不要
Oh, oh, no, no, no!
鬼玩人
之
阿什斗鬼
第一季 第九集
好吧 你怎么知道哪个是真的我
Okay, how'd you know it was really me?
首先 你是个种族歧视者不假
Well, first off, you're racist,
但你的歧视不针对亚洲人
but not against Asians.
我为啥要歧视亚洲人
Well, why would I be?
他们的马杀鸡技术一流
They give such incredible massages,
双手还极其细嫩
with those teeny hands.
其次 你还想用简单的办法解决问题
Also, you tried to take the easy way out.
非常符合你的作风
Total Ash move.
什么啊 得了吧
What? Come on.
能让你心甘情愿躺下为他死翘翘的人
The only person you're willing to lay down
只会是你自己
and die for is you.
那是因为我非常看重我自己
Well, that's because I'm very important to me.
是哦 我们绝对没射错人
Yeah, we definitely shot the right one.
我可要重新考虑一下了
I'm reconsidering.
我本可能为她献出我的生命
Still, I might've given my life for her.
天呐 我们俩本该是多合适的一对啊
God, we would've made such a handsome couple.
所以 这又是怎么回事
So, how did that happen?
我那只破手
My asshole hand.
跑回来 长出了另一个我
It came back, grew another me.
天天都是这种破事
Same shit, different day.
阿曼达本来也会好好的
Things were goin' fine with Amanda too,
但她也出事了
but that went south.
都是因为那本该死的书
All because of that goddamn book.
我无意冒犯
No disrespect.
但就是你念出了书中的咒语
You were the one who read from it.
凯丽 我也无意冒犯
No disrespect Kelly.
要是你老是纠结过去 会影响未来的
If you live in the past, you hurt the future.
这本书拥有某种可怕诡异的力量
Now this Book has some freaky weird power.
越早把它深埋入土越好
The sooner it's six feet under, the better.
首先 我们得处理掉这几具尸体
First we gotta deal with these bodies.
可不能让某位性感小姐又来坏我们的事
We can't have Hot and Sexy comin' back to ruin our day.
我是心怀着十分的敬意说出这句话的
And I say that with all due respect to her.
头脑比皮相更重要嘛
Well, brains before beauty.
有人吗
Hello!
妈蛋
Aw, shit.
我们有伴了
We got company.
快乐的露营者们来了
Happy campers comin' at ya.
有人吗
Hello?
你们来这儿干嘛
Ah, what are you guys doin' here?
布拉德带着我们迷路了
Brad got us lost.
这又不怪我
It wasn't my fault.
那些树 它们 额
Uh, the- the trees, they, uh,
你也懂得 地形图这会儿失去其效用了嘛
you know it's like the trail map just stopped making sense.
能让我们在这儿住一宿吗
Uh, uh, can we crash here maybe?
在这小得要死的木屋里吗
In this tiny cabin?
不行不行 光是我们仨
No, no, no, the three of us here,
这儿都有点挤不下了
we, we kind of fill it up to capacity.
而且里头还有几具死尸
Plus there's a few dead bodies in there.
动物的死尸
Dead animal bodies.
是的 可能是因为
Right, because maybe,
我们是兽医 极其恶劣的兽医
we're veterinarians, ah, really bad ones.
专攻一种非常血腥的手术
We specialize in a very radical form of surgery.
或者说 我们只是猎人
Or we're just hunters.
总之 里头没有地方了
I think the point is, there's no room at the inn.
所以可能只好请各位离开了 抱歉
So you guys might just have to beat it, sorry.
但是...也许我们可以
But, ah, but- but maybe we could, ah,
就在前院里扎营
just camp in the front yard?
能让我们商量一下吗
Can you give us a second?
-那样也行啊 -听着 绝对不能
- That could work. - Okay, look, there is no way
让他们待在这儿
in hell they're gonna stay here,
要是他们被附身了
'cause they're gonna get possessed,
就会坐上夜班火车
then they're gonna be on the night train
去血洗"废"城[费城]啦
to Kill-adelphia.
中途在"掐死你"拉荷马城和迈"死"密歇歇脚
With stops in Choke-lahoma City, and Die-ami.
「分别指俄克拉荷马城和迈阿密」
好梗
Nice.
我就知道你会喜欢
I thought you'd like that.
喂 抱歉打搅你们俩了
Oh, hey, sorry to break up your moment,
但我们不能就让他们这么回林子里
but we can't just send them back into the woods.
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表