剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
Some things have come up and well,
我可能马上要离开小镇
I may have to leave town soon.
我的小甜心 那真是太遗憾了
Oh, honey pie, that's a shame.
可以在我走后 收拾下我的拖车吗
Any chance you could tidy up my trailer while I'm gone?
肯定没有重的体力活
No heavy lifting of course.
只要稍微打扫一下 洗洗碗
Just a little dusting. Some dishes.
再给拖车钩上点油 确保随时可用
Oil up the hitch, make sure it's ready to go,
还有放掉废水箱的水
and drain the waste water tank.
乐意为你效劳 我可爱的小松果
Anything for you, you sweet little muffin.
那就赶快去吧 好吗 征服那些困难吧
Really get in there, okay, conquer those clogs.
谢谢你 我可口的小甜点
Thank you my delicious cookie.
阿什
Ah-sh.
阿什
Ah-sh.
阿什
Ah-sh.
我们一直在你身边
We are near.
你的时代再次来临
Your time comes again.
看着点 白♥痴♥
Watch out, you idiot!
闭嘴吧
Ah, shut up!
珍爱便利店
好了 我只要拿上我的工资
Okay, I'll just get my check
「萨吉诺 美国密歇根州中东部工业城市」
傍晚就能到达萨吉诺
and I'll be in Saginaw before nightfall.
嗨 罗普先生
Hey, ah, Mr. Roper.
我的小伙伴伊莱生病了
My dear friend Eli is sick.
我打算早点下班
So I gotta take off early.
你懂的 去照顾他
You know, to look after him.
有没有可能在我走之前拿到我的工资呢
Any way I can pick up my check before I go?
你又打算拿你那条破蜥蜴
Are you really gonna use your fucking lizard
当作翘班的借口吗
as an excuse to get out of work again?
-是的 -那好
- I am. - Okay.
听着 你这弱智...
Look, you retard...
我之所以叫你弱智
and I can say "Retard"
因为我的园丁就是一大弱智
Because my gardener is a huge one.
我太了解你了
I know all about you.
你觉得就因为你是元老 你就不会被开除吗
You think you can't get fired, 'cause you have seniority?
好吧 事实上你确实不会被开除
Okay, technically you're correct,
但这不意味着我要帮你
but that doesn't mean I have to help you.
那也就是说 薪水是没有了吗
So to be clear, that's a nay-no on the paycheck?
今天结束后你会收到薪水
You get your pay at the end of the day.
这是店里的规矩
That's store policy.
现在把这些灯泡拿到后边去
Now take these light bulbs out back
别摔坏了
and don't break 'em.
好的 罗普先生
Okay, Mr. Roper.
马上就去 先生
Right away sir.
交给我吧
I got this.
谢了 巴勃罗
Oh, thanks, Pablo.
好消息 我买♥♥了土鸡汉堡
Oh, great news, I got some turkey burgers,
我们可以去烧烤
you know we can grill,
然后今晚一起看《肉搏星期一晚》如何
and watch a little Monday Night Raw tonight if you want?
今晚不行
Oh, tonight's bad.
说实话 我就是来拿工资的
I mean actually, I just came in to get my check
因为 我可能得离开镇子了
'cause, uh, I may have to skip town.
什么
What?
不行 你不能走
No, you can't leave,
你可是这里最酷的
you're like the coolest thing about this place.
说的没错
That's very true,
但是 我这里...
but, uh, I may have a, uh...
出了点状况
situation.
老兄 告诉我怎么回事
Hey, man, tell me what's up,
也许我可以帮忙
maybe I can help you.
我也想 但恕我直言
I wish I could, but with all due respect,
你那小脑袋
your tiny brain is a lot safer
可处理不了我这大♥麻♥烦
without my problems inside it.
我从洪都拉斯来这里可见识过不少
Hey, man, I seen a lot between Honduras and here.
-你可以试试啊 -洪都拉斯
- Try me. - Honduras?
你说你是新泽西来的
You said you were from New Jersey.
有吗 我是啊
Oh, did I? Uh, I am.
曾经在那里待过
Ah, was from there.
不管怎样
Anyway, hey look,
你现在离开得太不是时候了
it's a terrible thing that you're leaving right now
因为我刚
because I just,
我刚帮我楼上的邻居入职
I just got my upstairs neighbor hired.
那是又一个能帮助你的人
That's- that's one more person to look out for you.
你知道 譬如你
You know, like, when you
睡懒觉 或是迟到
take your naps, or you come in late,
或是根本不来的时候
or don't come in at all.
我确实喜欢狐朋狗友
Well, I do love a partner in crime.
他在哪儿呢
Where is he?
就在那里
Right there.
就在那 三号♥过道
Right there, aisle three.
我勒个去
Sweet musical Jesus,
那是你朋友吗
that's your friend?
她坏坏的 长得不错
Oh, she's filthy, and fine.
她很有魅力 我知道
She's very attractive, I know.
我一直克制不这么看着她
Hey, I try not to look at her like that.
那一定很难过
That must be difficult.
是啊
It is.
她常出现在我梦中...
She haunts my dreams...
开玩笑的
just kidding.
但确实是这样
She does though.
我应该去告个别
Well, I should say my goodbyes.
天气不错啊
Nice day, huh?
我只是想来道个歉
I just wanted to say I'm sorry
因为我要离你而去了
I have to leave you so soon.
我都不认识你
I don't even know you.
可现在 你永远不会了
And now, you never will.
其实这样挺好
Which is fine,
因为反正你也得不到我
because you really never could have had me anyway.
"得到你"
"Had you."
你是脑子有病吗
Are you out of your mind?
我知道
I know,
这听起来很疯狂 是不是
it sounds crazy, doesn't it?
-我老了褪色了 超重九斤 -九斤...
- I'm old, graying, 10 pounds overweight-- - 10?
好吧 超重二十七斤 但这无关紧要
Okay, 30 pounds overweight, but it doesn't matter.
总有那么一日 你会出现这念头
At some point, the thought would have occurred to you.
帮我个忙行吗 帮我谢谢你妈
Do me a favor will ya, thank your mother for me?
她的基因制♥造♥了如此完美的你
She passed her genes down to you in all the right places.
我妈在六个月前因车祸过世了
My mother died in a car accident six months ago.
你知道 以后你也许只需要说
Um, you know in the future you might wanna just say,
"好 我会告诉她的"
"Sure, I'll tell her."
因为这样中伤
'Cause dropping a bomb like that
一个刚认识的人实在是太粗鲁了
on somebody you just met is downright rude,
但是你知道吗
but you know what?
你还年轻 你会懂的
You're young, you'll figure it out.
再见了 凯丽
Goodbye forever, Kelly.
再敢碰我
Touch me again,
你就得再装上一只木手了
and you're gonna need another wooden hand.
等等
Okay, wait.
再装一只木头手换掉我的好手
Another wooden hand in place of my real hand,
还是说换掉我原来的木头手
or another wooden hand in place of my wooden hand?
你的好手
Your real hand!
真是敏感呦
Touchy.
蓝湖餐厅
早上好
Morning guys.
早上好
Morning.
咖啡吗
Coffee?
好的
Sure.
阿曼达
Amanda?
我没法想象你现在所经受的一切
I can't imagine what you're going through,
但是你过不了多久就能回去工作的
but you'll be back to work before you know it.
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
如果我能通过内务部的
If I can clear an Internal Affairs
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表