剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
and just when you're comfortable, boom!
只是暴雨而已 巴勃罗
It's just a storm, Pablito.
阿什 我觉得你对这事太偏执了
Look, Ash, I think you're being really paranoid about this.
如果凯丽的妈妈是它们中的一员
If Kelly's mom is one of "Them,"
为什么她不在我们到来前杀了她呢
why wouldn't she have killed her before we got here?
因为她是想钓大鱼
Because she's tryin' to reel in the bigger fish.
你不懂吗
Don't you get it?
如果你抓到条小鱼 你不会吃了它
If you snag a little fish, you're not gonna eat it.
你要用它作为鱼饵
No, you use it as a bait fish,
来抓大鲸鱼
to catch the whale.
我就是那头大鲸鱼 巴勃罗
I'm the whale, Pablo.
我明白了
Yeah, I got that.
而凯利...
And Kelly...
她就是鱼饵
She's the bait.
没错 就是这样
Yeah, that's right.
这妈妈很不走运 这条大鲸鱼带着
Unfortunately for Mom, this whale swam in there
一把老霰弹枪闯了进去
with a big ol' shotgun.
她就是在等待我放松警惕
She was just waiting for me to drop my guard.
所以她才请我们吃晚餐
That's why she's inviting us for dinner.
说实话
Well, for the record,
我觉得她是真的妈妈
I think she's a real mom,
而这是我讨好凯丽父母的机会
and this is my chance to impress Kelly's parents.
所以 你能不能就帮我一把 求你了
So, can you just do me a solid, please?
就在里边表现的礼貌一点
And just, be polite in there.
我会一直很礼貌
Oh, I'll be polite.
直到我变的粗鲁为止
Right up until I'm rude.
你还好吧
How you holdin' up?
这一切肯定对你来说一定太震惊了
I mean this must all be a big shock for you.
我妈妈回来了
I mean, my mom's back,
我还以为永远见不到她了
and I thought I'd never see her again.
所以 我不知道
So, um, I don't know.
我想我是真的...
I guess I'm actually um...
很快乐 仅此一回
happy, for once.
妈妈 你看起来真不错
Wow, Mom, it looks great.
谢谢
Thank you.
你其实可以
you know you could, uh,
把枪放下的
take off your gun.
和你的电锯手放一起
Put it over there with your chainsaw limb.
你当然希望如此了 是吧
You'd like that, wouldn't ya?
是啊
Oh, well, yeah.
我确实不太喜欢饭桌上有枪
I would rather not have a gun at dinner.
那我们就求同存异吧
Well we can agree to disagree.
他也打猎
This guy hunts.
他懂的 对吧
He gets it. Huh?
宝贝 我给你做了最爱吃的饭
Honey, I made your favorite.
烤牛排 3分熟
Roast beef, medium rare.
妈妈 你还记得啊
Mom, you remembered.
但做为一个最近才失去了记忆的人
But you know for somebody who recently lost their memory,
你的记忆还蛮清晰呀
yours is pretty good.
这个嘛 我的记忆也在一点点恢复
Well it, uh, it keeps coming back in pieces.
医生说我最后
Uh, the doctors said eventually
一定能把所有事都想起来的
I should regain everything.
这点我相信
I'll bet they did.
你的计划到底是什么 妈妈
So what are your plans, Mom?
抱歉
I am sorry.
你说什么来着
You were saying?
既然现在你回来了 有什么大计划
Well, now that you're back, what's your big plan?
只是希望一切恢复正常
Well, just try to get everything back to normal.
谢谢
Thank you.
正常
Normal?
什么是正常
What's normal?
家人 工作
Family. Work.
工作 在哪
Work, where?
-我是英语老师 -几年级
- Oh, I'm an English teacher. - What grade?
-十年级 -你最爱的书是什么
- Tenth. - What's your favorite book?
《老人与海》
The Old Man and the Sea.
所以你喜欢钓鱼呗
So you like fishin'.
-我喜欢钓鱼 -关你鸟事 老爹
- I like fishing. - This ain't about you, Dad!
你还在等什么呢
What are you waitin' for?
你知道你想跟我打一架的
You know you want a piece of this.
巴勃罗 不管你信不信
Pablo, believe it or not,
你带来的这个粗鲁的老男人
the rude middle-aged man ya brought
正在毁掉了我和妈妈团聚的时光
is kind of ruining my "Mom time."
阿什 你错了 我是对的
Ash, you're wrong, I'm right.
够了 那就是她妈妈
Lay off. That's her real mom.
我们能继续吃晚餐了吗
Well. Can we get back to dinner or, um,
还是你还有更多问题审问我
did you have some more questions for me?
不是认真的吧
Seriously.
事实上 就剩一个了
Well, actually, just one more.
-我的神呀 -神呀
- Oh my God! - Oh, God.
-亲爱的 -我的妈呀
- Honey! - Holy shit!
-妈妈 -能听到我说话吗
- Mom! - Can you hear me?
苏西 苏西
Suzy, Suzy!
亲爱的 天哪
Honey? Oh, oh God.
你♥他♥妈♥的有什么病啊
What the fuck is wrong with you, huh?!
你胆敢这么做
How dare you!
你来到我们家
You come into our house,
吃着我们的东西 居然还...
eat our food and then, I mean--
阿什
Ash!
太好了
Oh, good.
我都开始觉得我是坏人了
I was startin' to feel like a real dick.
亲爱的...
Honey... ?
别碰她 她不是你妻子了
No, don't touch her! That's not your wife!
不
No!
快趴下
Get down!
我的神啊
Oh my God!
跟你讲过的
I told you.
迎头痛击定会血贯长虹
A good shot to the face always gets the juices flowin'.
来吧
Come on!
我们来玩玩吧 贱♥人♥
Let's tango, bitch!
巴勃罗 你没事吧
Pablo, you okay?
没事
Yeah.
我没事
I'm okay.
凯丽
Kelly.
凯丽呢
Where's Kelly?
凯丽
Kelly?!
*妈妈会给你买♥♥知更鸟*
*Momma's gonna buy you a mockingbird*
妈妈
Mom?
*要是知更鸟不唱歌♥*
*And if that mockingbird don't sing*
*妈妈就给你买♥♥钻戒*
*Momma's gonna buy you a diamond ring*
妈妈...
Mom...
发生什么事了
What is happening?
凯丽 求你了
Kelly, please.
求你帮帮我
Please help me.
我...我不知道发生什么了
I- I don't know what's going on.
你...
You...
你杀了爸爸
you killed dad.
不
Oh no.
天呐
Oh God.
我...我昏...我昏过去了
I- I bla- I blacked out.
我...求你了
I, uh, please,
我觉得你可以...
I think you can,
我觉得你可以帮我打败它
I think you can help me beat it.
我会的
I will.
我会的妈妈 我会帮你的
I will, Mommy. I'll help you.
我会帮你的
I'll help you.
爹地我还没饶恕你 你怎敢离开餐桌呢
You left dinner before daddy excused you.
不 不 等等
No! No, wait, wait!
看 她没事了 她没事了
Look, she's fine, she's fine,
她正在与之斗争
she's fighting it!
我们可以拯救她的
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表