剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah, that woman just took a gun out of her car.
有没有一点点可能
Is there any world,
这事和阿什没有关系呢
where this doesn't have something to do with Ash?
漂亮
Beautiful.
好吧 咱们赶紧办正事吧
Okay, let's get movin' with the whole process here.
-行吗 -好的
- What do you say? - Ah, sure.
跪下
Get on your knees!
双手抱头 我知道你是谁
Hands behind your head. I know who you are.
小姐 我觉得你认错人了
Uh, lady, I think you're confused.
费歇尔探员 州警
Detective Fisher. State Police.
她说她是个警♥察♥吗
She say she was a cop?
完蛋了
Oh shit.
我打晕了一个警♥察♥
I just knocked out a cop.
你要说这属于正当防卫
It was self-defense.
抱歉
我们暂停营业
好吧 莱昂内尔
Okay, so Lionel,
你不会把这事说出去吧
you're gonna be cool about this, right?
你也不希望因为在你店里
You wouldn't want to jeopardize your life's work
打晕一个警♥察♥毁掉你毕生的事业吧
just 'cause there's a unconscious cop in your store, right?
我的意思你懂了吗
I mean you get that?
-懂 -真的吗
- I do. - You do?
凯丽 好了 他真的懂
Kelly come on, he's cool.
咱别戏弄他了
Let's not poke at it.
巴勃罗 你我还有无所不知教授
Pablo, you, me, and Professor Know It All,
我们将铲除地球上所有的厉鬼
we're gonna rid the earth of evil.
凯丽 你能待在这看着这位朋友
Kelly, can you stay here, watch our friend
免得她醒了吗
in case she wakes up?
好的 我就坐在这儿
Oh, sure, I'll just sit here
一边陪着我们绑起来的警♥察♥
with the police officer we tied up,
一边认真思考一下我的未来
and rethink my recent life choices.
谢谢你的理解
Thanks for understanding.
好了 书上有讲撤销咒怎么用吗
Okay, so how's it comin' with the old, uh, undo button?
-你一打开书就会有这效果 -等等
- That tends to happen when you open the book. - Wait--
你知不知道你这本是什么书
Do you even know what you possess here?
废话
Pff, well, of course.
我当然是知道的
I mean, obviously I do, but, uh,
但是你可以再给巴勃罗讲讲
you might wanna share it with Pablo.
这本书 是通向地狱之门
This book, is a gateway to hell,
召唤厉鬼来现世的通道
a- a way to summon forces of evil into our earthly realm.
我就知道是这样
Yup, that's exactly what I thought.
请继续
Please, continue.
很久很久以前
You see, in ancient times,
有一群被成为黑暗者的生物
there was a group known as the Dark Ones,
既非恶魔 也非人类
neither demon nor fully human.
他们创造了这本书
They created this book
作为消灭人类的武器
as a weapon against humanity.
这些书页 是下了地狱的人的皮肤制成
These pages, were cut from the bodies of the damned,
上面的字符
upon which the Dark Ones
是黑暗者用人血写下的
inked their passages in human blood.
这些字符有打开通道的力量
Passages that contain the power to create portals,
这通道能连接起我们的世界和地下世界
connecting our world, to the underworld,
也就是厉鬼之所在
where evil resides.
黑暗者的这本书
The Dark Ones use this book
拥有掌控人类的力量
to hold power over all mankind.
所以这本书就是邪恶之源吗
So the book is the source of evil?
不不不
Uh, no, no.
不 不是邪恶之源
No, not- not the source.
更像是一个通道
More of a- a passageway.
书本身是无害的
The- the book itself is harmless,
除非利用它的是个穷凶极恶的人
unless wielded by someone either very evil,
或是愚蠢至极的人
or very stupid.
好吧 咱且说曾经有位酷哥
Okay, okay, let's say some cool guy,
在很久很久以前误读了这本书
uh, reads from this book by mistake,
召唤出一些东西
and summons something from way back,
现在他想把这些东西塞回去 过往不究
and now he just wants to put it back, no harm, no foul?
书里写了些 呃 关于逆转咒的东西
There- there is, uh, something, uh, about a reversal.
不好意思 我找找
Sorry, it's uh...
内容很难破译 但是...
Something difficult to decipher, but uh...
"撤回之法"
"The annulment...
"位于人之起源"
"Lies in the origin of man."
不 是"内部"
No, uh, "Inside.
"位于起源之人内部"
"Inside the origin of the man."
撤回之法
The annulment.
所以 撤销的方法在我身体里吗
So, the undo button is inside me?
-也许吧 -也许吧
- Maybe. - Maybe?
这书里写的都是已经死掉的远古语言
Well, uh- uh, I'm dealing with a- a defunct, ancient language here.
屁话挺多 屁事儿不干
Sounds like a lot of yappenin', and not a lot of happenin'.
要是能直接召唤个答案该多好
I wish we could just summon an answer.
等等 巴勃罗
Wait a minute, Pablo,
好主意 你这个丝滑的"巧克力版爱因斯坦"
you smooth brown Einstein, that's it!
咱从书里召唤个什么玩意
We summon something from the book
让它告诉咱怎么撤销这些破事
that can tell us how to undo all this.
不 我说的话并不是这个意思
Uh, yeah, no, that's not what I, uh, said --
莱昂内尔 在书里给我找个最弱的恶魔
Lionel, find me the weakest demon in that book.
搞什么
What- what the fuck?!
快他妈把手铐给我解开
Get me out of these fuckin' handcuffs right now!
抱歉 不可能
Sorry. Not happenin'.
我他妈是警♥察♥
I'm a fucking cop!
好吧 你先把枪放下
Okay, um, put the gun down.
你不明白自己卷入了什么样的麻烦
You don't understand what kinda trouble you're in.
我不在乎
I don't care.
你会在乎的 这件事你站错队麻烦就大了
You will, you don't wanna be on the wrong side of this thing.
无论这里发生了什么
Whatever's goin' down here,
我已经站错队了
I am already on the wrong side of it.
想回头也晚了
So, no turnin' back now.
和你一起的那个男人
That guy that you're with,
我确信很多恶性事件与他都脱不了干系
I have reason to believe that he's behind a lot of bad things.
你错了
You're wrong.
是吗 我错了吗
Oh, really? I'm wrong?
问问你自己
Well then ask yourself...
你了解他多少
What do you really know about him?
你为什么画这个
So why are you doing this?
为召唤仪式创造一个空间
Creating a space for the summoning.
连接我们与他们的世界
Uh, a connection between our world and theirs.
请把香给我
Please, hand me the incense.
小心别踩了阵
Watch the circle.
好吧
Okay.
伙计们 这样可不对
Guys, this is bad.
不 不 这是绝对安全的
No, no, it's- it's perfectly safe.
只要不破坏阵 恶魔就出不来
Just don't break the circle, and the demon remains contained.
但上次就是读了书才惹出这么多麻烦
But reading from the book is what caused all this trouble to begin with, so --
话是这么说
Yeah, that's true,
但再念一遍 不会让事情变得更糟
but reading from it again can't make things any worse.
这有点像在一幅画上泼颜料
It's kinda like spilling paint on a, painting.
这无伤大雅 因为画上已经有颜料了
It's okay 'cause there's already paint on it.
这是不对的
That is incorrect.
听着 你刚听到他说了
Look, you heard what the guy said.
只要恶魔留在圈里面
The demon stays in the circle,
就不会有危险
there's no danger.
好吧
Okay.
嘿 你能告诉他我们不应该这么做吗
Hey, will you tell him that we shouldn't be doing this?
我一生都在等待
I've been waiting,
与黑暗力量交流的机会
my entire life to commune with the darkness.
听 他喜欢这个点子
See? He loves it.
巴勃罗 我们只是要召唤一个弱小的恶魔
Look Pablo, we're just gonna summon a teeny tiny demon.
像个老鼠那样的
Like a mouse demon.
把凯丽叫过来
Let's get Kelly in here,
我们可以进行队内投票表决
so we can take a team vote on it.
听我说 每次我面对厉鬼时
Listen to me, every time I've faced evil,
都是它先发难
it had the jump on me.
这次 我们准确知道它在哪儿
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表