剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
You're not responsible.
不是吗 这绝对是他的锅
Oh, he definitely is though.
大概有 十成的责任
Like, like 100%.
你知道吗 也许更多
You know what? Probably more.
比起现在 我更喜欢被恶魔附了身的你
I like you better when you were possessed.
没错 我也这样想
Yeah, me too.
看来我当时玩的很开心啊
I must have been a pretty good time.
相当"开心"
Kind of were.
嘿 阿什 我给你做了个小礼物
Hey, Ash, I made a little somethin' for ya.
什么呀
What?
虽然用的不是上等黄檀木 但至少
Well, it's not rosewood, but um,
可以帮上点忙 你懂的
maybe it'll help, you know?
现在可以双手握住方向盘了 是吧
Two hands on the wheel, right?
功能还有待改进 但瞧瞧这个
It's a work in progress, but check it out.
你可以攥紧拳头了
You can make a fist with it.
哦耶 好家伙
oh, yeah, baby.
多谢了 伙计们
Thanks, guys.
我要用这拳头死死地塞进"附身恶灵"的菊花
I'm gonna shove this right up some Deadite's ass.
雄起哦
Hi-yeah!
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表