剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
Cops don't help.
我们该走了 趁着其他警♥察♥还没来
We should go, before more show up.
说实话
Honestly,
我不觉得你现在有资格对我指手画脚
I don't think you should be giving me shit right now.
你到底为什么要召唤那玩意
Why would you summon that thing anyway?
为了学习如何驱逐其他的东西
So that we can learn how to unsummon everything else.
行了 凯丽 打起精神来
Come on Kelly, keep up.
即便我们今天也算是搞砸了
Although we're kinda boned there too.
我在那里面学到的唯一一件有用的事就是
The only useful thing I learned in there was that,
答案可能"在我体内"
the answer might be "inside me?"
那他妈是什么意思
Whatever the hell that means?
审视你自己的内心以寻求答案吗
Look inside yourself for the answer?
可不是嘛
Oh, sure.
我都说得这么明白了答案还不明显吗
Now that I gave you all the clues it's obvious.
说起来容易做起来难 小妹妹
Easier said than done, sister.
我觉得我认识一个可以帮我们的人
I think I know someone who can help us.
我叔叔 他是个巫师
My uncle, he's a Brujo.
萨满巫医
A shaman.
等等 你和一个巫医是亲戚吗
Wait, you- you're related to a witch doctor?
算是吧
Kinda, yeah.
但是...我很长时间没和他联♥系♥了
But, I- I haven't talked to him in a really long time.
我不认为巫师会很乐意见我
I do not think Brujo would be happy to see me.
我给他带几大瓶美乐啤酒就是了
I'll just take him a couple of Miller tall boys.
问题解决
Boom, problem solved.
巴勃罗 拜托
Pablo, come on,
这事比你和你叔叔的过节重要
this is bigger than your uncle issues.
-好的 好吧 -好了 指路吧
- Okay, all right. - All right, point the way.
我们得出发了
We gotta vámonos.
"我们"
"We?"
我还以为你是匹"独狼"呢
I thought you were an "alone wolf."
不再是了
Not anymore.
多亏了我的团队 不然我现在就没命了
I wouldn't be alive right now if it wasn't for my pack.
我觉得我们应该再合作一段时间
I think we should run together for awhile.
巴勃罗 音乐起
Pablo, music.
靠
Shit.
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表