剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
He's the only guy I think can help us.
-好吧 -希望他愿意帮忙
-Okay. -I just hope that he will.
这个白♥痴♥ 你在逗我吗
This idiot? Are you kidding?
他什么都帮不上
He can't help with anything.
淡定 宝贝
Relax, sweetheart.
我不会为任何人冒风险的
I'm not sticking my neck out for anybody.
事实上 我正要拖走我的宝贝们
In fact, I'm just about to haul nuggies.
好吧 我去外面
All right. I'm outta here.
那是什么声音
What is that?
什么鬼
What the hell?
不管是什么东西
Well, whatever this thing is,
它找上你了
it's found you.
不能再逃跑了
There's no more running.
你是要做回自己还是就这样算了
Are you gonna own up to who you are or not?
我想我们会搞明白的
I guess we'll find out.
凯丽
Kelly!
放开她
Let her go!
阿什 阿什
Ash! Ash!
拜托你做点什么啊
Do something please!
救救我
Help me.
请救救我
Help me, please.
别招惹我们了
Just leave us alone!
别他妈的来招惹我们了
Leave us the hell alone!
它们会进来吗
Are they gonna get in?
它们会进来 好吧...
Oh, they're comin' in, all right...
这可不是安息日的晚餐
It ain't for Shabbo's dinner.
我需要这个
I need this.
你妈应该教过你要敲门吧
Mommy shoulda' taught you to knock.
本以为我可以躲起来
Thought I could hide.
真扯淡
What a joke.
你是谁
Who are you?
你看起来...和平时很不同
You seem so... different.
我告诉过你 你会想要"得到我"吧
I told ya it would cross your mind.
但我们现在能去我爸那里了吗
Okay, but can we go to my dad's now,
他现在情况一定很糟糕
cause I think he's in some serious shit.
抱歉 但你老爸要等等了
Sorry but your old man's gonna have to wait.
我的头等大事是要
First thing I got to do is
去一个人那里问问关于一本书的问题
see a guy about a book.
一定会有某个咒语
Must be some spell
我一念就能结束这一切
I can say to undo all this.
另一件头等大事是我要做些有氧运动
The other first thing I got to do is some cardio,
因为我的心脏跳得快的好比
cause my heart is jackhammering
毕业舞会上的四分卫
like a quarterback on prom night.
你不懂
You don't understand.
我妈已经死了 而现在...
My mom was dead, and now--
现在 更多的人会死
And now, a whole lot more people will die
如果我不搞清楚
if I don't get to the bottom
这里面有什么
of what's in this little baby.
-拜托 -抱歉 姑娘
- Please. - Sorry, kiddo.
这不是施舍
This ain't a charity.
我们要对付的玩意儿只需要知道这一件事
What we're up against only understands one thing.
薇薇安
Vivian.
臭婊♥子♥
Bitch!
我们找到你了 阿什
We found you, Ash.
是时候考验下你作为男人的勇气了
It is time to test the mettle of man.
我们等着...
We await...
等什么
Await what?
你
You!
不要
No!
不要不要啊
No, no, no!
不要不要
No, no, no!
巴勃罗
Pablo!
不要碰她 你这该死的老婊♥子♥
No, get away from her you fucking old bitch!
阿什 阿什
Ash, Ash!
醒醒啊 老大
Wake up Jefe!
阿什
Ash!
不要紧张 小松饼
Stop fussin', muffin,
我只是想把这些穿过你的眼睛而已
I just want to put these through your eyes.
老大 醒醒
Jefe, wake up!
阿什 电锯
Ash, the chainsaw!
阿什 阿什
Ash, Ash!
嗨 老奶奶
Yo, Granny.
希望你喝过巨力多了[营养补充剂]
Hope you took your Geritol...
因为现在该跳舞了
Cause it's time to dance!
你说得对
You were right.
不能再逃跑了
No more runnin'.
见到你真高兴 老大
It's good to see you, Jefe.
回来的感觉真棒
It's good to be back.
感觉怎样
How does it feel?
棒极了
Groovy.
鬼玩人
之
阿什斗鬼
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表