剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
- Oh God. - Okay.
-发生什么了 -好吧 好吧
- What happened? - All right, all right.
也许是我新长了一只手
Maybe I grew another hand,
也可能是那只手新长了一个我
or maybe the hand grew another me.
有什么区别呢 阿曼达
What's the difference, Amanda?
重要的是我能给你你想要的一切
What's important is I can give you everything you want,
而我想要你
and I want you.
有那么不好吗
Is that so bad?
拜托 一分钟以前
I mean come on, a minute ago,
你也是想要我的
you wanted me, too.
是啊 但那是在我发现
Yeah, that's before I found out
你不过是某种从一只被附身的手上
you were just some creepy tumor,
长出的令人毛骨悚然的肿瘤之前
that grew out the stump of a possessed hand!
骂人 可不好
Name calling, is not nice.
你♥他♥妈♥别碰我
Don't you fuckin' touch me!
阿什 你救不了她的
Ash. You- you can't save her.
你所关心的人都得死
Everyone you care about dies!
闭嘴 我能赶过去的
Shut up, I can get to her!
你不能
No you can't!
你不需要她
You don't need her.
你已经有一个女朋友了
You already have a girlfriend,
你有我
you have me.
过来这里
Come over here.
我帮你吸到射
I'll suck you off.
我有一颗好脑袋
I give good head.
你可以和我颅交到爽
You can skull fuck me good.
你就这点本事吗 阿什
It's the best you're gonna get, Ash.
哪个女人会要你
No woman will want you!
闭嘴
Stop it!
也许你更喜欢这样的我
Maybe you'd like me better like this.
看来蜜月结束了
Well, I guess the honeymoon is over.
你让我心碎
You broke my heart.
现在我要把你该死的脑袋弄碎
Now, I'm gonna break your fuckin' skull!
现在谁更恶心哈
Yeah, who's fuckin' sick now?!
你这是怎么了
What's the matter, huh?
喘不上气了吗
All choked up?
你好香啊
Oh, you smell good!
什么味啊 薰衣草味儿的吗
Um, what is that? Lavender?
不
No!
感谢老天
Oh thank God.
它离开了
Oh... it's gone.
我自♥由♥了 摆脱了那只手
I'm free, of that hand.
它一定是趁机进了我体内
Must've gotten into me.
逼我做那些伤害你的事 阿曼达
Made me do those horrible things to you, Amanda.
我非常抱歉
I am so sorry.
好消息是 我还有这只手
Now the good news is, I still have this hand,
来把活干完
to finish the job!
不
No!
这才叫做乳♥沟♥嘛
Now that's what I call cleavage.
别着急 阿曼达
Don't worry, Amanda.
马上一切都会结束的
It'll all be over soon.
大概一分钟左右吧
About a minute, give or take.
小心
Careful.
小心脚下
Watch your step.
怎么就这么巧呢
What are the odds?
看来你有点卡在那了
Looks like you're a little caught up there.
如果这能给你点安慰的话
If it's any consolation,
你搭档快死的时候
that's exactly how your partner felt
就是这种感觉
when he was dying.
那可是个礼物啊
That was a gift!
你注定要孤独一生了
You're gonna be alone forever!
我们会确保如此的
We'll make sure of that.
你以为那个警♥察♥喜欢你吗
You think that cop even likes you?
你以为你能跟她展开新生活吗
You think you can make a life with her?
你个白♥痴♥
You fool!
她要死了 你已经把她杀了
She's gonna die. You already killed her!
是吗
Yeah?
你的话总是太多
You always talk too much!
阿曼达 我们第一次见到你时
Amanda, we knew who you were
就知道你是谁了
the first time we saw ya.
我们知道你会尽力帮助阿什
We knew you were gonna try and help Ash.
但你现在帮不了他
You won't be helping him now.
你谁也帮不了
You won't be helping anyone.
去死吧你
Fuck you!
我们会把你们都打回地狱
We're gonna send you all back!
就靠把书埋了吗
By burying the book?
那祝你好运了 萌眼妹
Good luck with that, doll eyes.
我那个愚蠢的孪生大哥一事无成
My dumb twin can't do anything right.
哦 瞧瞧这时间
Oh, look at the time.
我该走了 你也该去死了
I should go, and you should die.
阿曼达
Amanda?
阿曼达
Amanda!
阿什
Ash!
阿曼达 我的天啊
Amanda. Oh my God.
到底发生什么了
What the hell happened?
你的断手
Your hand...
它长成了又一个你
it grew, another you.
纳尼 这也太疯狂了
What? That's crazy.
我们本可以有个美好的未来
We could've been great.
宝贝 我很抱歉
Oh baby, I'm so sorry.
这一切都是我的错
This is all my fault.
你会去到一个更好的世界
It's better where you're going.
好吧 宁可爱过再失去
Well, better to have loved and lost,
兄弟 你迷路了吗
and boy, did you lose.
阿什
Ash?
天呐
Jesus.
她变成附身恶灵了吗
Did she turn into a Deadite?
没
No.
等等 那你是杀了一个真正的人吗
Wait, so you killed a real person?
不 这不是我做的
No, I didn't do this.
的确是"我"做的 但不是我
I did do it, but it wasn't me.
不是这个我
Well, it wasn't this me.
是另外一个我 我刚看到他了
It was another one. I saw him!
阿什 你干了什么
Ash, what did you do?
我说了 这附近还有另外一个我
I'm telling ya there's another me around here!
给我滚出来 你个王八犊子
Come on out, you ugly bastard!
好了 好了 出来吧
Olly, olly, oxen free.
是在找我吗
Looking for me?
你配不上她 阿什
You didn't deserve her, Ash.
我知道 因为我跟你一样
I know, cause I'm just like you.
那好 这就表明你也有僵硬的膝盖
Well, then that means you got a trick knee!
我的膝盖啊
my trick knee!
还有酸痛的肾脏
Sore kidneys!
人造的假牙
Fake teeth!
羸弱的肩膀
Bum shoulder!
软塌的蛋蛋
Soft balls!
-是... 时候... -是... 时候...
- Time... to... - Time... to...
-去死了 -去死了
- Die! - Die!
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表