剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
STARZ 电视台原创作品
巴勃罗
Pablo.
我希望你诡异的萨满叔叔能帮上我们
I hope your weird Brujo uncle can help us out.
哎哟我去
Oh boy.
在这里你能找到你的答案
Here's where you find what you seek.
这玩意在这干嘛
What the hell is this doing here?
你要把它深深地埋在
You have to bury it deep, deep
你旅途开始的地方
below the place where your journey began.
三十年前的一个晚上
Thirty years ago my friends and I
我和我的朋友住在小木屋里
spent the night at a cabin.
我们发现了一本书 唤醒了森林里的一些东西
We found a book. It awoke something in the woods.
某些邪恶的东西
Something evil.
他的真手
His real hand.
哈喽
Hello.
这东西组合起来真棒
This is coming along so nicely.
大♥麻♥
Weed.
先来一口再说
Just take a hit.
出来 恶魔
Out demon!
我命令你
I command you!
不管萨满如今身在何方 我觉得他在
I think the Brujo's was trying to give me sign
设法给我提示
from wherever he is.
他到底在哪儿
Where the hell is he?
要不你先周围走一圈如何
Why don't you take a loop around.
我到里面查查看
I'll check inside.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
逮到你了 阿什利
Got you now, Ashley.
喂 小家伙
Hey little guy.
你曾在这附近见过一个独手混♥蛋♥吗
Have you seen a one-handed asshole around here?
你好啊 贱♥人♥
Hola, Perra!
露比
Ruby!
你个死叛徒
You double crosser!
其他人不会让你拿到书后据为己用的
The others will never let you get the Book for yourself!
我也不会
And neither will I!
露比
Ruby!
鬼玩人
之
阿什斗鬼
第一季 第六集
糟了
Shit.
那只烂手跑哪儿去了
Where the fuck did it go?
操
Fuck!
西驼鹿餐馆
体育酒吧&游戏娱乐
卧♥槽♥ 老大 你很饿吗
Damn jefe, you hungry?
你在蹂躏那些薄煎饼呢
You're hurting those pancakes.
我知道我必须要做什么
I know what I have to do.
吞咽食物前先咀嚼好吗
Chew before you swallow.
不 之前在萨满那里
No, back at the Brujo's,
当我梦回伍德斯托克镇时
when I was on my fun little trip to Woodstock.
我看到了一些东西
I saw some things,
它们让我对未来更加清晰
that made my next step very clear.
所有击败厉鬼的道路
All roads to destroying this evil
都指向旅途开始的地方
lead right back to where it all began.
那个小木屋
The cabin.
抱歉
Sorry.
我想在我内心深处
I guess, deep down,
我一直都知道结果会是如此
I always knew it would lead to this.
那我们就回去结束这一切
Then let's go back there and end it all.
你知道我肯定乐意的
You know I'm down,
我希望每个附身恶灵在临死前都能看到我愤怒的表情
the last thing I want every Deadite to see is this ugly mug.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
但是...
But...
问题在于 你们不能跟我一起去
Thing is, you can't go with me.
不好意思 你说什么
I'm sorry. What?
不 这条路到此为止
No, this is the end of the road.
我已经让你们面临了太多危险
I've put your lives in too much danger already.
如果你进入那幢小木屋
And this cabin, if you go there,
你们就会被附身
you'd end up possessed
我将被迫杀掉你们俩
and I would have to kill you both
砍掉你们的头
and cut your heads off
那样对大家来说都不好
and that would just be bad for everybody.
不 我要报仇
No. I want payback.
你不能阻止我这么做
You don't get to take that away from me.
是啊 我们当初加入的时候
Yeah. We knew what we were getting into
就知道会面对什么...
when we joined up with you--
其实我们不知道 一点都不知道
well, no we didn't. Not even a little bit.
但现在知道了
But we do now,
而且你说过希望我们跟你一起
and you said you wanted us to be with you.
如果我死了 至少我也曾潇洒过
And if I die, at least I went out swinging.
阿什
Ash?
如果我变成了附身恶灵
If I was a Deadite,
能让你砍下我的头是我的荣幸
I would be honored to have you chop my head off.
谢了 巴勃罗 非常感谢
Well, thanks Pablo, I appreciate that.
好吧 我会考虑考虑
Okay, I'll think about it.
阿什
Ash?
莱姆
Lem.
你最近怎么样
Ah, how the hell are ya?
这俩是你孙子孙女吗
These your grandkids?
我看你还是这么混
Still an asshole, I see.
-一向如此 -我也是
- Always. - Yeah me too.
凯丽 巴勃罗 这是莱姆
Kelly, Pablo, this is Lem.
很高兴见到你们
Good to meet you.
能借步说几句吗
Hey, uh, you got a sec?
好
Sure.
那啥 你还在珍爱便利店工作吗
So, you still working down at Value Stop?
也许我能用你的"员工折扣"
Maybe I could use your, uh, "Employee discount"
搞点厕纸和弹♥药♥
for some toilet paper and ammo.
没在了 我辞了那份安逸的工作出来转转
No, I got off that ol' merry go round.
而且我觉得你不应该玩枪 莱姆
And Lem I don't think you should be waving guns around.
放松点儿 我早就戒了
Relax, I'm off the sauce.
如今人清醒得很 都快九天了
Clean and sober, almost nine days.
哇哦 这事儿总得一步步来嘛
Wow, well. Ah, one foot in front of the other.
阿门
Amen.
我的生活真的在慢慢步入正轨 你懂得
Yeah, I'm really getting my life together, you know,
我甚至加入了民兵团
even joined the militia.
所以才要用枪
Hence the ammo.
"时刻上膛" 这是我们的座右铭
"Always Be Stockpilin'." That's our motto.
这座右铭太蠢了
That's a dumb motto.
我加入之前他们就用这座右铭了
I joined after they came up with it.
不管怎么说 你应该偶尔来看看...
Anyway, you should stop by sometime--
我们有些很棒的家伙 你可以来试试手
we've got some really cool toys you could play with.
我说不定还真的有兴趣
You know, I might just take you up on that.
是啊
Yeah.
你们的营地在哪儿
Where's your camp?
-其实我不能告诉你那个 -别这样
- Actually I can't tell you that. - Come on.
给我看看你的手
Come show me the hand.
-新的吗 -说来话长
- Is that new? - Long story.
-就在那 -加洛德镇吗
- There. - Gaylord.
-不是 -真的吗
- No. - Really?
-不是 -格拉德曼吗
- No. - Gladman.
我猜中啦
I gotcha.
密歇根高速路以北吗
North of M59?
好吧 伙计 你怎么了
All right, what's up, dude?
今天你对着我老是怪怪的
'Cause you're being real weird to me today.
哪有 我今天过得超赞的
Nope. I'm having an amazing day.
好吧 巴勃罗 你知道吗
Okay, you know what Pablo?
我知道你跟你叔叔之间发生了什么
I know what you're going through with your uncle--
要是你想对我倾诉
and if you need to take it out on me,
那也不错
that's just fine.
只要这帮得上你 我就听着
I will take it if it helps.
和我叔叔无关
Yeah, it's not that.
只是...
It's just...
你被附身的那会儿
when you were possessed,
你想把我先奸后杀
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表