剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
and your- your power saw?
别说我们小莫和拉里的坏话
Don't talk bad about Mo and Larry here.
它们这些年可帮了我不少忙
They've served me very well over the years.
是啊 它们干掉了被恶灵附身的躯体
Sure, they can kill the body that evil inhabits,
但那些恶灵还是会不断找回来 不是吗
but that spirit just keeps comin' back, doesn't it?
貌似是
Maybe.
这本书
Yeah, you see The Book,
还有它招引的恶灵
and the evil that surrounds it,
不会被你们一般的武器干掉
really aren't affected by such things.
你该用这个
No, you gotta use this.
坎达里安匕♥首♥
Kandarian Dagger.
我知道这是啥
I know what that is.
好啊 那你就把书给我啊
Yeah, so why don't you show me the book,
我们就终于能结束这一切了
and we'll finally end this.
我要跟我的伙计们谈谈
I gotta talk to my peeps.
好吧 同志们
All right, guys.
你们怎么看
What do you think?
好吧 她确实救了我们
Okay, well, she did save our lives,
而且我觉得她好香呀
and I think she smells kinda nice.
不过我已经好久没洗澡了
Although I haven't showered in a really long time,
所以我的判断可能不太准
so I'm probably not the best judge.
我不知道
I don't know, I mean,
要说我从你这学到了什么 阿什
if I've learned anything from you, Ash,
就是如果有件事好到不太像真的
it's that if something seems too good to be true,
那它通常就不是真的
it probably is,
而且她其实也没那么香
and also she doesn't smell that nice.
老天 做决定太难了
Man, making decisions is so hard.
我们往好的一方面看
Let's look on the bright side,
我们都深陷这团乱事
we're balls deep in this shit.
无路可退 唯有向前
There's nowhere to go but up.
是啊 我们身陷困境
Yeah, up shit's creek.
无计可施
Without a paddle.
好了 你必须得用坎达里安匕♥首♥
Okay, you have to use the Kandarian Dagger
毁它脸面
to deface The Book.
意思是 你要把这张脸从封面上割下来
Literally, rip the face off the binding,
而且你一旦动手了 就不能停
and once you start, you cannot stop,
无论有多困难
no matter how difficult it gets.
在"整容"完成前都不能停
Don't stop till the facelift is done.
明白了
Got it.
好了 书
Okay, Book.
等会儿你会远比我疼的多
It's gonna hurt you a lot more than it's gonna hurt me.
阿什
Ash.
好吧 我忘了说这玩意变得
Yeah, I forgot to mention this thing has become
挺唠叨的
quite the Chatty Cathy.
它蹦跶不了多久了
Not for long.
阿什
Ash!
不要
No!
求你了
Please!
天呐
Oh, Jesus.
好了 现在怎么办
Okay, now what?
现在把书给我
Now present The Book to me.
然后书主的力量就会到我身上
Then the power of ownership will be mine,
之后整个仪式就完成了
and the ritual will be complete.
听起来挺简单的
Sounds simple enough.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没什么
Ah, nothin'.
那你为何停下了
Then why'd you stop?
我也不知道 只是...
Well, I don't know, it just,
我是不是该和它道个别之类的
should I say goodbye to it or what?
把书上的脸割下后 就得争分夺秒了
With The Book defaced, time is of the essence.
是是 我明白
Yeah, yeah, I got that,
但毕竟我们在一起经历了这么多
but after all we've been through?
阿什 这个重任你背负了30年
Ash, you have carried this burden for 30 years.
难道不该是时候让别人接过这个重担了吗
Isn't it time you let someone else take the load?
就让她替你接过重担吧 老大
Just let her take your load, Jefe.
结束掉它吧
Just finish it.
好吧 好的
Okay, fine.
当然 来 拿去
Sure. Yeah, take it.
[咒语]
Chorzem, kumaarizma,
[咒语]
uwarizim aratta.
[咒语]
Fa raga shi ta,
[咒语]
lucera gai suckra.
[咒语]
Ishtar dumuzi, Akah Mannah!
我觉得我不太喜欢这个
I don't think I like this.
[咒语]
Vara ashitar,
[咒语]
bara anasa iktanar.
[咒语]
Whede sighonor.
[咒语]
Haratar!
怎么回事
What's happening?
那书有点不太对劲
There's somethin' fishy with that book.
[咒语]
Sherbo livarnar!
巴勃罗
Pablo!
巴勃罗
Pablo!
巴勃罗
Pablo!
-救救我 救救我 -天呐
- Help me, help me! - Oh my God!
天呐 把它从他身上弄下来
Oh my God! Get it off him!
露比 把书给我
Ruby, gimme that book!
你不知道自己在干什么
You have no idea what you're doin'!
帮帮忙啊
Help!
阿什
Ash!
做点什么
Do something!
帮帮我们 帮帮我
Help us! Help me!
我当然知道自己在干什么
Of course I know what I'm doing.
这书是我写的
I wrote this book.
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表