剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
You gotta fight it!
停下 我知道你在里面
Stop, I know you're in there!
看着我
Look at me.
你能做到的 凯丽
You can do it, Kelly.
是我 你可以做到 凯丽 拜托
It's me. You can do it, Kel, please!
拜托你反抗啊 凯丽
Please fight it, Kel.
凯丽已经不在了
There is no Kelly anymore!
抱歉了
Sorry!
你说谎 凯丽 我知道你在里面
You're lying! Kelly, I know you're in there!
巴勃罗 过来
Pablo, vamos.
拜托
Please!
恐惧只能让恶魔更强大
Fear only makes the demon stronger.
是啊 你觉得呢
Yeah, ya think?
这一下算你的
This one's for you!
巴勃罗 那姑娘
Pablo, the girl.
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
我就不该让他们召唤那个恶魔
I should've never let them summon that demon.
这就是我听从内心召唤的后果
This is what I get for walkin' away from my calling.
我很抱歉 叔叔
I'm sorry, tío.
一切都很抱歉 拜托了
I'm- I'm sorry about everything, please.
我知道你很抱歉
I know you're sorry,
把你赶走我也很抱歉
and I am sorry too for pushing you away,
但也许你的离开是天注定的
but perhaps you were meant to leave.
阿什有做老大的光芒
Ash has the light of a Jefe inside of him,
隐埋得如此之深
deep, deep inside, so deep,
但不知怎的 你还是能找到他
and somehow, you still found him.
阿什
Ash.
这个恶魔永远不会出去
This demon is never coming out.
拜托
Please.
只有一个方法结束这一切 阿什
There's only one way to put an end to all this Ash,
你也很清楚
and you know it.
你是什么意思
What are you talkin' about?
你必须得杀了我
You have to kill me.
反正恶魔也会杀了我
The demon's gonna do it anyway.
求你了
Please.
没事的
It's okay.
记得在我墓上架个十字架 好吗
Just put a cross on my grave, okay?
凯丽是犹太人
Kelly's Jewish.
你去死吧
Fuck you!
恶魔尝试一下又何妨嘛
Can't blame a demon for trying!
那魔鬼正在嘲弄我们 用它那缓慢
The demon is taunting us by slowly,
并且痛苦的杀人方式
and painfully killing the host.
我们唯一的选择就是要么给她个痛快
The only choice we have is whether to finish her quickly,
要么让恶魔把她撕碎
or let the demon tear her apart
我们就这么看着
right in front of our eyes!
或者我们给恶魔一个新的宿主
Or we give the demon another host.
什么
What?
恶魔想要一个软弱的
The demon wants someone who's vulnerable,
并且还不会反抗的人
and isn't gonna fight back.
不要
No.
巴勃罗 住手
Pablo, stop.
她已经回不来了
She's gone too far.
这么做我会再次失去你的
I could lose you again.
我们已经竭尽所能了
We've done everything we can.
你好啊 亲爱的
Hi sweetie.
占据我吧
Take me instead.
占据我
Take me!
我是自愿的宿主 你不会受到
I'm a willing host, and you'll get no fight
我内部的抵抗
from inside of me!
巴勃罗 没用的
Pablo, it's no use.
我会代替她
I take her place!
我现在命令你
I command you now!
该死
Oh, shit!
你可得更努力一点
It's gonna take a lot more than that
才能阻止得了我 混球
to get me to stop, dickhead.
-巴勃罗 -我的老天
- Pablo! - Oh, good God!
别离她太近
Don't get too close to her!
巴勃罗 快离开那里
Pablo, get out of there!
就是那个王八蛋
It's that same son of a bitch!
-咱们得做点什么 -别别别 巴勃罗
- We gotta do something! - No, no, no, Pablo,
别去 别去
don't, don't, don't!
你见识过他的能耐
You saw what it could do!
凯丽
Kelly!
我来处理他
Oh! I got him now.
该死
Shit!
叔叔 小心
Tío, Watch out!
不要
No!
你先开枪 然后再想办法
You shoot first and think later
或者根本不用去想
or don't think at all.
没错
Yeah,
先开枪 别动脑
shoot first, think never!
先开枪 别动脑
Shoot first, think never.
先开枪 别动脑
Shoot first, think never.
知道了
Noted.
我他妈这是在哪儿
Where the fuck am I?
发生了什么
What happened?
再见了 叔叔
Goodbye, Tío.
你总是在试着告诉我 这世界的真面目
You always tried to tell me, how the world really is.
我应该早点听进去的
I should've listened sooner.
愿他安息 萨满巫医
Qué descanse en paz, El Brujo.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我真希望你能跟我们一起走
I wish that you could come with us,
协助我们降鬼除魔
and help us fight this thing.
人生取决于你自己
Depende de ti.
我与你同在
Estoy contigo.
照顾好自己
Cuidate.
相信你自己
Confio en ti.
嗷 我♥操♥ 妈的
Ah, fuck! Shit.
我是说多谢
I mean thank you.
我不会让你失望的 萨满
I won't let you down, Brujo.
谢了
Thanks.
那么 你还想继续下面的旅程吗
So, are you okay to travel?
刚刚在那可发生了些不好的事
That was some pretty gnarly stuff back there.
我想我还撑得住
I think I'm good.
我是说 虽然我记得的不多
I mean, I don't remember much though.
但还依稀记得我们刚来的情景
I have an image of us arriving,
接着 我有点想吐
and then, nausea,
然后... 我也说不上来
and then... I don't know.
从那之后我的脑子便是一片空白
My mind goes totally blank after that.
这也许是件好事
It's probably a good thing.
为毛 发生了什么
Why? What happened?
我♥干♥了什么
What did I do?
没什么 你就吐出了几颗牙齿而已
It was nothin', you spit out a couple of teeth.
很有可能是智齿
I think they were wisdom teeth,
那反正早晚要被拔掉的
so they were comin' out anyway.
我这儿还有一套备用假牙 你要就拿去吧
I got a spare set of dentures there if you need 'em.
我没事
I'll survive.
多谢你的好意
Thanks though.
伙计们
You guys.
不管萨满如今身在何方 我觉得他在设法
I think El Brujo was tryin' to give me a sign from,
给我一个提示
wherever he is,
或者他只是想把我也一并烧掉
or just tryin' to burn the hell out me,
因为这玩意依旧十分烫人
'cause this thing is still really hot.
兄弟 对你叔叔的事 我很抱歉
Hey buddy, I'm really sorry about your uncle.
对你们俩也是
I'm sorry to both of you.
这一切都是我的错
I feel like this is all my fault,
而且我还不知道怎么终止这一切
and I have no idea how to stop it,
我心里很过意不去
and it doesn't feel very good.
别这样 阿什
Oh, come on Ash.
怪你
You?
这不是你的错
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表