剧集 | 美国花花公子(2017) | 导航列表
每周在《夜暮花♥花♥公♥子♥》现场,
Every week on Playboy After Dark,
我们都会在摄影棚里找来
we packed the soundstage
好多漂亮的模特和临时演员。
with great-looking models and extras.
如果你觉得满意,那我就带你去化妆。
Well, if you're happy, let me
take you through to make-up.
一天,其中一个
抓住了我全部的注意力。
One day, one of them
captured my full attention.
我买♥♥了飞机。
I bought the plane.
我已经答应制♥作♥《夜暮花♥花♥公♥子♥》。
I'd already committed to
doing Playboy After Dark.
我正准备在一个新的时期开始
一段新的冒险和新的体验,
I was preparing to live a new
adventure and a new experience
或者翻开生活的新篇章。
in a new time frame, or
a new chapter in my life.
她就出现了。
And there she was.
那个形象健康的美人就是芭芭拉.克莱因,
That wholesome beauty was Barbara Klein,
她很快就会被人们称为芭比.本顿。
who would soon come to
be known as Barbi Benton.
我和海夫在《夜暮花♥花♥公♥子♥》的片场相识,
I met Hef on the set
of Playboy After Dark,
那天晚上他问我
and he asked me if I would, uh,
[芭比.本顿,海夫纳前女友]
是否愿意和他一起出去。
like to go out with him that night.
做完这个我们一起出去喝一杯如何?
How about we go out
for a drink after this?
我们两个?
You and me?
我说,“我不知道。
And I said, "I don't know.
我从没和24岁以上的人出去过。”
I've never been out
with anybody over 24."
而他说,“我也是。”
And he said, "Neither have I."
芭比一直在加州大学洛杉矶分校
(UCLA)学习兽医专业。
Barbi had been attending
UCLA to become a veterinarian,
但她意识到
but when she realized
自己根本不能见血,
she couldn't stand the sight of blood,
她迅速放弃了这个职业。
she quickly gave up the career.
她开始做兼♥职♥模特,
She began modeling part-time,
出演过几部小广♥告♥,
acted in a few small commercials
然后就找了一份《夜暮花♥花♥公♥子♥》
临时演员的工作。
and then took a job as an
extra on Playboy After Dark.
我和女人在一起向来都是雨露均沾,
I'd been with my fair share of women,
但从我遇到芭比那一刻起,
but from the moment I met Barbi,
我就知道她是与众不同的。
I knew she was different.
海夫是我相处过的最浪漫的人。
Hef is the most romantic
person that I've ever been with.
他把我奉若神明,崇拜我。
And he put me on a
pedestal and worshipped me.
我周围没有一个人
I hadn't been around anybody
那么深情,那么需要我。
who was that affectionate
and wanted me so badly.
我是说,只想和我在一起。
I mean just to be with me.
坐在我身旁,握住我的手。
To sit next to me and hold my hand.
他就非常兴奋。他就象个小男孩。
He was just so excited.
He was like a little boy.
海夫把她看作邻家女孩的典范,
Hef saw her as the
ultimate girl next door,
他发现了她的清♥纯♥,
如同在校女生并且笑口常开。
and he found her refreshing,
coed-like and a lot of fun.
海夫纳真的爱上了她。
And Hefner really fell for her.
从那时起,我在洛杉矶的所有时光
From that point on, all
my time in Los Angeles
都是和芭比一起度过...
was spent with Barbi...
镜头外和镜头内。
both off-camera and on.
你是什么颜色的,芭比?
What kind of color would you be, Barbi?
哦,我很性感,我...
Oh, I'd be sexy, I'd be...
我必定是红色的,
I'd have to be red,
因为红色性感,并且有点神秘。
because it's sexy and
a little bit mysterious.
哦,等一下。橙红色。
Oh, wait a minute. Burnt orange.
因为那是你喜欢的颜色。
Because that's your favorite color.
那是我喜欢的颜色!
That's my favorite color!
她基本上成了我的共同主持人。
She essentially became my co-host.
我注意到桑尼和雪儿
I notice that Sonny and Cher
差不多准备好为我们表演一个节目了。
are about ready to do a number for us.
芭比可能想要介绍一下。
And maybe Barbi would like
to do the introduction.
每个看过节目的人,
And to everyone who watched the show,
都不可能留意不到我们之间的化学反应。
our chemistry was impossible to miss.
[布莱特·拉特纳,制片人、导演]
海夫的女朋友,芭比.本顿。
Hef's girlfriend, Barbi Benton.
我的意思是,上帝啊,芭比.本顿,
我太爱她了。
I mean, God, Barbi Benton,
I was so in love with her.
她只是个普通女孩,但她很美。
She was just a regular
girl. But she had beauty.
西蒙说,女孩们,抱住男孩们。
Simon says, girls, arms around the boys.
西蒙说,让你的鼻子离他2英寸。
Simon says, bring your
noses two inches apart.
西蒙说,让你的鼻子离他1英寸。
Simon says, bring you
noses an inch apart.
西蒙说,再近一点。
Simon says, closer.
西蒙说,再近一点。
Simon says, closer.
西蒙说,来点新意。
Simon says, be creative.
西蒙说,停,海夫。
Simon says, stop, Hef.
海夫、西蒙和芭芭拉,
请说停否则你们就...
Hef, Simon and Barbara,
please say stop or you'll be...
西蒙说,停!
Simon says, stop!
我退出比赛了。
I'm out of the game.
有芭比在我身边,
With Barbi by my side,
我变成了一个全新的人。
I became a new man.
我觉得我们应该去某个地方。
I think we should go somewhere.
哪儿?
Where?
是啊!欧洲怎么样?
Yes! What about Europe?
欧洲?
Europe?
是啊!
Yeah!
我和芭比做了之前我从未做过的事,
I did things with Barbi
that I had never done before
而之后我永远也不会再去做。
and I've never done since.
我把大部分时间都花在她待的地方。
And I spent a great deal
of my time where she was.
这简直就像在遇到她之前就计划好
It was almost as if I was
planning for that relationship
怎么相处一样。
before I met her.
那是我生命中的一段美好时光。
It was a wonderful time in my life.
非洲!
Africa!
你想去非洲哪里?
Where would you like to go in Africa?
哦,天呐。
Oh, gosh.
我想我在设法把他拖出自己的外壳。
I think I managed to
bring him out of his shell.
他是个宅男。他从不走出自己的屋子。
He was a hermit. He never
got out of his house.
我让他做些事情。
I got him to do things.
我仍然为我们所做的事情感到惊奇。
I'm still amazed at the things we did.
我喜欢和海夫做的事情之一就是旅行。
One of the things that I loved
to do with Hef was travel.
我们在一次旅行中
就去了16个不同的国家。
We went to 16 different
countries on one trip.
真浪漫。
It was romantic.
我们做的一切都很有趣和刺♥激♥。
Everything we did was fun and exciting.
海夫和我在生活中有许多浪漫。
Hef and I had a lot of
romance in our lives.
无论我们去哪里,都是一次冒险。
Everywhere we went, it was an adventure.
我觉得芭比是我经历过的
Barbi was the most intensely
romantic relationship
最热烈的恋情。
that I think I had ever been in.
我曾公开说过,我第一次觉得
I said publicly that it
was I thought the first time
我真的坠入了情网。
I'd really been in love.
我象高中生般的求爱,
I was having the ultimate
high school courtship
在我40岁出头的时候。
in my early 40s.
我有些你们当中很多人
I have some news that
I think a lot of you
都乐意听到的消息。
will be happy to hear.
从下一♥期♥开始,
Starting with the next issue,
就是我退居二线的时候了。
it's time for me to take a step back.
虽然我还会审阅
Now, I'm still going to be approving
杂♥志♥的每一页,
剧集 | 美国花花公子(2017) | 导航列表