how did you find your way to us?
我在电视上看见你 觉得这就是我的归属之地
I saw you on TV and somehow knew this was where I needed to be.
我家人发现我在睡梦中漂浮
My parents caught me floating in my sleep,
他们就觉得我是什么魔鬼崇拜者
and now they think I'm some type of devil worshipper.
也许我们能成为你的新家人
Maybe we can be your new home.
-你觉得怎么样 -非常好
- Would you like that? - Very much.
在罗比乔克斯 没人知道我的真实身份
No one knows who I am at Robichaux,
超级女巫
姓名
但是我记得我的姐♥妹♥们♥
but I remember all my sisters.
她们永远不知道发生了什么
They never knew what happened--
世界已毁灭
that the world had been destroyed
她们都香消玉损
and their lives had all ended.
世事依旧
Everything is as it should be.
佐伊健康地活着 教育着下一代的女巫们
Zoe is alive and well, teaching the next generation of witches.
但是有些人只能缅怀
But there were others who would be missed.
这是默特尔·斯♥诺♥
This is Myrtle Snow.
没有了世界末日的威胁
Without the threat of Armageddon,
科迪莉亚没有理由
Cordelia had no reason
复活她敬爱的引导人
to bring back her beloved advisor.
她是我所知的最伟大的女巫
And she's the greatest witch I've ever known.
如果不是因为她的智慧
Our coven wouldn't have flourished
我们女巫团不会如此昌盛
if it weren't for her wisdom.
是她造就了我
She made me who I am.
我想你会喜欢她的
I think you would have liked her.
我知道我会
I know I would.
这边走
Come on.
-猜猜是谁要去好莱坞了 -你
- Guess who's going to Hollywood. - You are.
是的 我才拿到
Yes. I just got my tickets
《价格竞猜》的门票 我要好好玩玩了
for The Price is Right 'cause it's Plinko all day, ho.
我还找到了一个超级可爱的旅馆
And I found a really cute hotel.
有点老旧 但是才翻新过
It's, like, old, but it's just been renovated,
-又在城中心 有点 -别
- and it's downtown. It's kind of... - No.
我知道我就是个新来的 但
I know I don't know you well, but...
你绝对不想住在城中心的
you don't want to stay downtown.
这是谁
Who's this?
你好 我是马洛里
Hi. I'm Mallory.
奎尼
Queenie.
这是马洛里 今天是第一天
This is Mallory, and it's her first day.
-欢迎 -我听说洛杉矶的交通巨痛苦
- Ah. Welcome. - I've just heard the traffic in L.A. is brutal,
要花你一个多小时才到得了海滩
and it would take you over an hour to get to the beach.
那好吧
Right, yeah. Uh...
我并不打算飞2000英里去看公路
I'm not gonna fly 2,000 miles just to see highway.
我想我还是待在威尼斯吧 这样更好
I guess I'll stay in Venice. Be better.
知道自己有能力改变他人的命运
It's strange, knowing you have the power
这种感觉很奇怪
to alter someone else's fate.
我知道麦迪逊在哪儿
I know where Madison is.
我们得去地狱把她带回来
We'll have to go to Hell and bring her back.
但她还可以再坚持一会儿
But she can sweat it out a little longer.
好啊 贱♥人♥们
Hi, bitches.
楠
Nan?
因为我杀了撒旦之子
Because I killed the spawn of Satan,
所以在地狱我也名头很大
I got blazing street cred with the demons of the underworld.
米丝蒂
Misty?
天啊 天啊
Oh, my... Oh, my...
这怎么可能
How can this be?
貌似所有人都讨厌自己的老板
Guess everyone hates their boss,
地狱也不例外
even in Hell.
所有人都想帮我的忙
Everybody wanted to do me a favor.
你们回来了
You're back.
这怎么可能
How can this be possible?
怎么可能
How is it possible?
科迪莉亚小姐
Oh, Ms. Cordelia.
我没想到自己能逃出地狱
I never thought I'd escape my personal hell.
而这个家伙
And then this one,
她出现了
she showed up
带着一个巫毒恶魔
with the voodoo demon.
拉着我的手
Took my hand
带我回家了
and guided me home.
我是老爹的最爱 他对我可好了
I'm Papa's favorite. He's my boo.
他让我来跑腿
He sends me on errands.
-我要走了 -等等 楠
- I have to go now. - Wait, wait, Nan.
-你要去哪儿 -回老爹身边啊
- Where are you going? - Back to Papa.
我喜欢那儿下面 老爹准我玩
I like it down there. Papa lets me play.
我... 我不懂
I - I don't understand.
你不用懂
You're not supposed to.
谢谢就够了
Just say thank you.
米丝蒂
Misty.
我想介绍你认识一位
I would like you to meet
杰出的年轻女巫
an exceptional young witch.
这是马洛里
This is Mallory.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
很高兴认识你
I'm pleased to make your acquaintance.
见到你真好 米丝蒂
It's great to meet you, Misty.
相信你们还有很多要聊
I'm sure you two have a lot to catch up on.
善恶之争永远不会结束
The battle between good and evil never ends.
我好想你
How I've missed you.
恶魔是不会轻易放弃的
The Devil isn't just going to give up.
我曾经如此迷茫
I was ever so lost.
我一直在想
And in changing the past,
改变过去
a part of me will always wonder
对未来真正意味着什么
what it truly means for the future.
是谁被逼采摘咖啡豆
Know who's forced to pick those beans!
无薪酬的少年童工们
Unpaid little kids and teens!
你好 你愿意在禁止童工的请♥愿♥书上签个名吗
Hi, would you be willing to sign our petition for child labor?
-该死 -我的天啊
- Oh, shit. - Oh, my God.
对不起 我没有看到你
I'm so sorry. I didn't see you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
很糟糕吗
Is it bad?
没...
Uh, it's...
没事
it's...it's okay.
我很乐意再给你买♥♥一杯咖啡
I'd be happy to buy you another coffee.
只是不要这家
Just... just not from here.
这家店的咖啡怎么了
What's wrong with the coffee here?
雇用童工 破坏栖地 转基因大豆
Child labor. Habitat destruction. GMO beans.
学校那边 我宿舍附近有一家挺好的咖啡店
Look, I know a great place across campus by my dorm,
所以为了巴西的孩子们
so, for the sake of the Brazilian children,
我很乐意在那给你买♥♥一杯咖啡
I'd be happy to get you a coffee from there.
知道吗 其实我混有巴西血统
You know, I'm actually part Brazilian.
真的吗
Really?
根据基因测试公♥司♥的检测 差不多有0.07%
Yeah. According to my 23andMe, like, .07%.
是谁被逼采摘咖啡豆
Know who's forced to pick those beans!
那为了你的同胞们 你愿意签个名吗
So, for the sake of your people, sign our petition?
如果你给我买♥♥杯咖啡
I will gladly sign your petition...
是谁被逼采摘咖啡豆
Know who's forced to pick those beans!
我很愿意签个名
...for my replacement cup of coffee.
一言为定
It's a date.
我叫艾米丽
I'm Emily, by the way.
我叫蒂莫西 很高兴认识一位
Timothy. It's nice to meet someone
真正用行动改变世界的人
who's clearly going to change the world.
你做得很好 你做得很好 好吗
You're doing great. You're doing great, okay?
-我不行了 -深呼吸
- I can't do this. - Just breathe.
太疼了
It hurts so bad.
我还没准备好
I'm not ready.
-我们还没准备好 -不不不 看着我
- We're not ready. - No, no, no, no, no, no. Look at me.
看着我 我们准备好了
Look at me. Hey. Yes.
没错 我们准备好了 深呼吸
Yes, we are. Breathe.
我们终于聊了点大人的事
We actually had an adult conversation.
是啊 我们需要这个
I know. We needed it.
谁能想到照顾一个三岁小孩
I mean, who would've thought that watching a three-year-old
比工作十小时还累
would be more exhausting than ten hours at work?
他根本停不下来
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表