And yes, some of us will die,
但你们俩会活下来
but you two will live.
这样女巫团才不会死
So the Coven will live on.
世界也能存活下去
So the world will live on.
-准备好了吗 -没有
- You ready? - No.
我怎么能对你刻薄呢
How could I be mean to you?
我会的一切都是你教的
You've taught me everything I know.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
你是我最好的朋友 马洛里
You are my best friend, Mallory,
我要为
and I am so sorry
等我们中了咒后 我对你说的一切道歉
for whatever comes out of my mouth on the other side.
没事的
It's okay.
我知道那不会是你的真心话
I know you won't mean it.
不管有没有咒语
And spell or no spell,
我绝不会让你有事的
I'd never let anything bad happen to you.
如果世界要终结
If the world's gonna end,
至少我们还在一起
at least we'll be together.
好了
Okay.
请坐下
Please sit.
[咒语]
Memoria unda temporis est,
[咒语]
memoria unda temporis est,
[咒语]
memoria unda temporis est,
[咒语]
memoria unda temporis est,
[咒语]
memoria unda temporis est.
喂 司机女士 可以
Hello! Driver lady, can you please
把窗户摇起来吗
put the windows up?
我都跟她说十次了
God, I've asked her, like, ten times,
她总是无视我
and she keeps ignoring me.
你得推迟午餐了
You're gonna have to just push lunch.
他至少要两个小时
It's gonna take him at least two hours
才能修复这团乱麻
to fix this Phil Spector "trial wig" look.
我们才预约了一小时
We only booked for an hour.
别让我再给他们打一次电♥话♥了 可可
Please don't make me call them again, Coco.
加伦特先生是贝弗利山最不好找的造型师
Mr. Gallant is the most exclusive stylist in Beverly Hills.
我光拿到这场预约就想尽了办法
I had to grovel just to get this appointment.
天呐 马洛里 我可不能做我们两个人的工作
Jesus, Mallory, I really can't do both of our jobs.
-你没事吧 -天呐
- Are you okay? - God.
好了 两位 我们到了
All right, ladies, we're here.
别忘了给我五星好评 谢谢了
Don't forget to rate me five stars. Please.
天呐
Jesus Christ.
-好了 -是可可吧
- Okay... - Coco, yes?
你好 欢迎 小祖宗
Hi. Welcome, bubbeleh.
我一直很期待见到我的新晋女神
I'm always thrilled to meet my newest muse.
我需要你腾出下午的时间
I'm gonna need you to clear your afternoon.
-看见我的脑袋了吗 -亲爱的
- Have you seen my head? Ugh! - Oh, honey,
太对不起了 但我下午已经约好了
a thousand apologies, but my afternoon is spoken for,
我从不取消老顾客的预约
and I never cancel on long-time clients.
好吧 那么
Okay, well...
我付双倍的钱
charge me double,
就当我付过定金了
and consider yourself on retainer.
这是谁干的好事
So, who do we have to blame for this?
那就要怪
My crosshairs are on
南加州最差劲的优步司机了
the literal worst Uber driver in SoCal.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
不骗你 她确实毁了你的发型 但是
I'm not gonna lie, she did a number on you, but...
没有什么是我的牛油果保湿乳搞不定的
it's nothing my avocado-based moisturizing milk can't fix.
不过不好意思 可可 有这个小老鼠
But I'm sorry, Coco, I'm just not gonna be able
在你身边转来转去
to work my magic with this little church mouse
我可不太好发挥
hovering over your shoulder.
这是我的助理 马洛里
That's my assistant, Mallory.
她应该出去给我买♥♥
Who should be out getting me
刚好50度的榛子玛奇朵了
my hazelnut macchiato at exactly 120 degrees.
对不起 可可 我错了 十分钟
Sorry, Coco. My bad. Ten minutes, ten minutes.
好吧
Okay.
你想怎么做 剪个刘海呢
So, what are we thinking-- are we thinking bangs,
-还是尝试下不对称发型 -随便吧
- maybe something asymmetrical? - I don't even care,
只要让我看起来不是从龙♥卷♥风♥中逃难出来的就行
as long as I don't look like a tornado survivor.
你不应该来这的
You shouldn't even be here.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你完全是在浪费时间
It's a complete waste of time.
无意冒犯你的发型师 但是
No offense to your stylist, but...
你没办法让完美更完美的
you can't improve on perfection.
一碗烤羊肉鸡心豆汤
A bowl of Moroccan Harira
是巩固灵魂的最佳补品
is the perfect thing to fortify the soul.
不用了 谢谢你 默特尔 我不饿
No, thank you, Myrtle. I'm not hungry.
我要烧死一个女巫的许可
I want permission to burn a witch.
要烧死一个女巫
The only reason to burn a witch
只能是因为她对另一个女巫造成了严重伤害
is if said witch causes grievous harm to another.
那如果她是摧毁了整个女巫团的帮凶呢
What if she helped to destroy the entire coven?
谁
Who?
黛娜·史蒂文斯
Dinah Stevens.
她有个新脱口秀节目要播了
She has a new talk show on TV.
我看见公交侧面上的广♥告♥了
I saw the ad on the side of a bus.
那个贱♥人♥不可能接得到脱口秀
There is no way that bitch could get a show on television
除非她把灵魂卖♥♥给了恶魔
without selling her soul to the devil.
她背叛我们而得到了去前哨的门票
Double-crossing us was her way to get a ticket to the Outpost.
-没关系 -当然有关系了
- It doesn't matter. - Of course it matters.
我们得清除叛徒
We have to clear the rot.
麦迪逊 你去拿汽油 我去拿木头
Madison, you get the gasoline, I'll get the wood.
不 我们经受不起任何
No. We cannot afford to do anything
可能让迈克尔察觉到我们的计划的事情了
that might alert Michael to our plan.
迪莉亚 她会威胁到我们的人
Delia, she will be a danger to our girls!
黛娜没有见过她们
Dinah has never seen them.
我们的身份咒非常强大
Our identity spell is more powerful
巫毒女王绝不可能识破
than anything that voodoo queen could penetrate.
我要她在我们准备好
I want her safe and sound
找她报仇之前平安无事
until we are ready to make her pay.
有时候我觉得我内心埋着一个人
Sometimes I feel like there's someone buried inside me,
那个人想爬出来
someone trying to claw their way out.
谁
Who?
不知道 我只想走
I don't know. I just want to go.
-放开我 -别怕 马洛里
- Let me go. - Don't be afraid, Mallory.
我是要给你生的机会
I'm offering you a chance to live.
我叫你放开我了
I said let me go!
你是谁
Who are you?
这感觉太酸爽了
Well, that sucked ass.
有虫子在我鼻子上爬
I had worms crawling up my nose
鬼知道我身上还有哪儿有
and God knows where else.
我们被埋在这多久了
How long have we been buried down there?
不知道
Oh, I don't know.
一年 也许两年
A year, maybe two.
多亏了路易安那沼泽泥的治愈力 天呐
The healing properties of Louisiana swamp mud, dear.
迪莉亚
Delia...
你也感觉到了
you felt it, too.
是时候了
It's time.
找到我们的姐妹
Find our sisters.
-我不知道发生了什么 -可怜的宝贝
- I don't know what's going on. - Poor dear.
复活的同时
To be raised up and released from an identity spell
身份咒也解除了
at the same moment.
有谁能告诉我这是怎么回事吗
Can someone please tell me what's going on?
你说的是什么意思 身份咒
What do you mean, identity spell?
我们给你下了这个咒语保护你
We placed it on you for your protection.
还有可可
Coco, too.
它能让你们不发现真实的自己
It kept you from knowing your true self.
为什么
Why?
因为你很特别 马洛里
Because you're special, Mallory.
我们需要你 我们需要你们大家
And we need you. We need all of you.
你自己来收拾这烂摊子吧
You're on your own with that shit.
我不是来打败任何人的
I'm not here to defeat anyone.
你们怎么可能打败我
How can any of you defeat me...
我已经赢了
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表