What happened?
米丝蒂在哪儿
Where's Misty?
还看不出来吗 亲爱的
Isn't it obvious, dear?
她就在她上次...
She's right where she's been for the last...
米丝蒂 米丝蒂
Misty. Misty.
我亲爱的米丝蒂
My dearest Misty.
我是不是...
Am I...?
没错
Yes.
你复活了 你现在安全了
You're back. You're safe.
从地狱里复活了
Back from perdition.
你能站起来吗
Can you stand up?
-到这里来 -好
- Okay, come here. - Okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
好久不见
Hey, girl.
科迪莉亚
Cordelia.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
发生了什么
What's happening?
每当一个新超级巫师出现的时候都会这样
What always happens when a new Supreme rises.
以前的能力衰退
The old one fades away.
我们要求给我们应得的称号♥
We demand what's ours.
你这条自大的 可悲的狗
You are a pathetic, pompous ass.
我做的都是你要求的
I did everything you asked.
我下到地狱里
I descended into hell
做了你完成不了的事
and I did what you couldn't.
我把她复活了
I brought her back.
我通过了七阵法的测试
I passed the Seven Wonders.
-除非你们还想再加一个人 -不
- Unless you want to add another one. - No.
不用了
No.
毋庸置疑
There can be no doubt.
你就是下一任超级巫师
You are the next Supreme.
迪莉娅 能坐起来吗
Delia, sit up if you can.
这不是路易斯安那州的泥浆 喝一点吧
It's not Louisiana mud, but... it'll have to do.
这是什么
What is it?
立顿
Lipton's.
我们认识的时间虽短
I knew you for such a short time,
我却一直在想念你
and I've missed you forever.
你不应该把我救回来
You should have left me where I was.
什么
What?
为什么
Why?
那个你派来接我的男人
That man you sent to fetch me--
他让我紧张
he gives me the heebie-jeebies.
他有问题
There is something wrong with him.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你是来救我的吗
Are you here to save me?
我不明白他们在说什么
I couldn't understand what they were saying,
但是他在认真地听
but he... listened
整个教室都在胡言乱语
while they talked their gibberish all around the classroom.
我虽然没上过学
I'm not educated,
但我不是傻子
but I'm no fool.
恶魔在和他对话
Evil was speaking to him.
或许他在和地狱的魔鬼商量把你放出来
Maybe he had to negotiate your release from Hell?
也许吧
Maybe.
你比我懂 科迪莉亚女士
And you would know better than me, Miss Cordelia.
从小时候我就能感知恶魔的存在
But I've sensed evil ever since I was a child.
我能闻到腐朽灵魂腐烂的甜蜜气息
I could smell the sweet rot of a decaying soul,
但他的味道是我从没闻到过的
but I've never smelled anything quite like him.
我不知道怎么表达 对我来说
I don't know how to describe it. To me...
他喷着死神味道的香水
he wore the perfume of death.
迪莉娅 我们干了什么
Delia, what have we done?
我们把那个男孩指定为下一位超级巫师
We've anointed that boy the next Supreme.
他永远成不了超级巫师
He will never be the Supreme.
那你为什么让他测试
Then why did you give him the test?
因为我需要知道他有多强大
Because I needed to know how strong he was.
我知道他身上有一点
I knew there was something...
危险的气息
dangerous about him,
黑暗的气息
something dark.
我要让他在我身边
I wanted to keep him close...
这样我们能时刻准备好
so we would be ready.
有事情要发生了
Something is coming.
我能感受到
I can feel it.
无论是什么
Whatever it is...
迈克尔·朗顿已经给了我们
Michael Langdon has already given us
有利条件
an advantage.
她把我的姑娘们全都复活了
He's brought all my girls back to me
为我而战
for the fight ahead.
我没法战斗
I can't fight.
我失去了立足之地 科迪莉亚女士
I've lost my footing, Miss Cordelia.
我在地狱待的时间太长了
I was in Hell for so long, I don't know...
我都不知道我现在在哪儿了
I don't know where I am anymore.
你已经做的够多的了 米丝蒂
You've done enough, Misty.
你做了很多
Yes, you have.
你给我们带来了第一个证据
You brought us the first proof.
现在你要做的是疗养
Now you need to heal.
我饿死了
I'm starving.
地狱里都没有像样的食物
They don't serve solid food in Hell.
好啊 女巫们
Hello, witches.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你叫来了白女巫
You called the White Witch?
这首歌♥送给你 米丝蒂
This is for you, Misty.
*我回到天鹅绒般的人间*
*So I'm back to the velvet*
*地狱啊*
*Oh, underground*
*脚踩着大地*
*Back to the floor*
*我深爱的土地*
*That I love*
*那房♥间*
*To a room*
*点缀着蕾丝花边*
*With some lace*
*还有纸拉花*
*And some paper flowers*
*回到流浪人之家*
*Back to the gypsy*
*我也曾是流浪人*
*That I was*
*回到流浪人之家*
*Back to the gypsy*
*我也曾是流浪人*
*That I was*
*然后就是你*
*And it all comes down to you*
*我知道*
*You know that it does*
*如雷击一般*
*Well, lightning strikes*
*也许一次*
*Maybe once*
*也许两次*
*Maybe twice*
*点亮了黑夜*
*And it lights up the night*
*你也是流浪之人*
*And you see you're a gypsy*
*你知道*
*Mm, you see*
*你也是流浪人*
*You're a gypsy*
*回到流浪人之家*
*To the gypsy*
*永恒不变*
*That remains*
*她的脸庞诉说着自♥由♥*
*Her face says freedom*
*还有一丝恐惧*
*With a little bit of fear*
*我无所畏惧*
*Oh, I have no fear*
*我只有爱*
*I have only love*
*若我仍是孩童*
*And if I was a child*
*孩子就足够*
*And the child was enough*
*足够我去爱*
*Enough for me to love*
*足够去*
*Enough to*
*爱*
*Love*
*她舞着离你远去了*
*She is dancing away from you now*
*她只是个愿望*
*She was just a wish*
*她只是个愿望*
*She was just a wish*
*她的记忆就是全部*
*And her memory is all that is*
*留给你的全部*
*Left for you now*
*你知道你是流浪之人*
*You see you're a gypsy*
*来吧*
*Coming on down*
*你知道你是流浪之人*
*You see you're a gypsy*
*如雷击一般*
*Lightning strikes*
*也许一次 也许两次*
*Maybe once, maybe twice*
*也许一次*
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表