Oh, thank you, thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 你把口水弄到我衣服上了
Okay, you're getting slobber on my clothes.
莫伊拉
Moira.
你可以选择
You have a choice.
你想被葬在哪
Where do you want to be buried?
只有一个我梦寐以求的地方
There's only one place I've ever wanted to be.
亲爱的母亲
1928年12月17日-2011年10月31日
埋在公墓里 多么古朴的方式啊
How original, to be buried in a cemetery.
她只想挨着她妈妈
Her wish was to be close to her mother.
我想被安葬在摄影棚
I want my bones to be buried at the studio.
派拉蒙的七号♥舞台
Paramount, Stage 7.
我很乐意变成厉鬼把那里闹翻天
I would gladly haunt the shit out of that place.
那是他们强迫我拍第一次裸戏的地方
It's where they made me do my first nude scene.
毫无来由的要求我
Totally gratuitous.
我乞求用替身来拍
I begged for a body double,
但那混♥蛋♥制片人就是想打一炮
but the asshole producer wanted to get his rocks off, so...
你让我挺意外的
You surprised me.
没想到在你没心没肺自恋狂的外表下
Under the facade of a heartless narcissist...
竟是铁石心肠的狠角色
Is a stone-cold bitch.
小男巫你给我听好了
Listen, warlock,
我会毫不犹豫地切开你的喉咙
I wouldn't think twice about slitting your throat
只要我觉得这能让我逃出那座房♥子
if I thought it would get me out of that house
下一秒我就会这样做
a second sooner with the answers.
警告收到了
Duly warned.
亲爱的母亲
母亲
Oh, Mother.
你的双手
Your hands.
和我记事起一样美丽
They're as beautiful as I remembered.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我得向你坦白件事
I have to confess something.
是我杀了你
I killed you.
我拔掉了呼吸机的插头
I pulled the plug on the respirator
因为我实在无法忍♥受
because I couldn't bear leaving you
把你留在那可怕的养老院
in that horrible nursing home.
你能原谅我吗
Can you ever forgive me?
亲爱的
Darling,
我只想亲得你透不过气来
I wanted to smother you with kisses.
我那时十分痛苦 而你让我安息
I was in agony, and you gave me peace.
这里真美啊
It's beautiful here.
我感觉我终于能自♥由♥地呼吸了
I feel like I can finally breathe.
你要求的我们都做到了
We did what you asked.
莫伊拉已经走了
Moira's gone,
所以你现在可以随时开始了
so you can start any time now.
我只想静静享受这份安宁
I was just savoring the stillness.
不仅仅是那个女人
Not only was that woman
那个上帝造就的最糟糕的女仆
the worst maid in God's creation,
但她永远也不愿闭上嘴
but she would never shut up.
死亡只会让她更唠叨
Death only made her more verbose.
来聊聊迈克尔吧
Tell us about Michael.
好吧
Well...
他就是在这栋屋子里出生的
he was born right here in this house
他的母亲和家庭
to a mother and a family
最终都未能逃离死神
ultimately marked for death.
他母亲临死前
When his mother died
将他生下来
pushing him out into the world,
我能想象抚养他是多么沉重的负担
I gladly assumed the burden of raising him.
你看 我自己也是个母亲
You see, I-I-I am a mother myself,
当了四次母亲
four times over.
为什么是你
Why you?
因为他碰巧是我的孙子
Because he also happened to be my grandson.
他的父亲是那样的帅气
His father was that handsome
你们刚来时看到的那个穿着毛衣
young man in the sweater and the mop top
梳着拖把头的小伙子就是他 泰特
that you saw when you first came in... Tate.
现在是我头一次承认在抚养泰特时
Now I am the first to admit that, um,
我的确犯了些错误
there were mistakes made raising Tate.
那就是为什么 和迈克尔 老天爷
And that's why, with Michael-- oh, my God--
他是多么完美的幸福小天使啊
he was such a perfect little angel of light.
我本以为他是我重头开始的机会
I thought that would be my chance for a do-over.
我生来就是个好母亲
You see, I was born to be a mother.
我一直认为培养出一个优秀的人
I always felt that, to raise a great man,
是一个女人所能追求的
that was the most admirable and selfless act
最可敬最无私的壮举
a woman could aspire to.
我命中注定遇见他
He was my destiny.
多么可爱又开朗的孩子啊
Oh, such a beautiful child, with such a cheerful disposition.
甚至是当他做出一些可怕行为时也是如此
Even when he was committing unspeakable acts.
你所谓"可怕的"是什么意思
What do you mean unspeakable?
最开始没什么大事
Oh, it was trivial at first, of course, you know.
我在他的童床上发现了
I'd find dead flies in his crib
翅膀被剪掉的死昆虫
with their wings shorn off and...
然后 随着他的成长
And then, as he got older...
我还发现了小老鼠
small rodents.
我看够了
I had seen enough
也许只有发现频道的专家才能准确知道
Discovery Channel specials to know exactly
他到底爬错了哪颗进化树
what evolutionary tree he was shimmying up.
邦迪 达莫
Bundy, Dahmer,
他们也是从杀害这些小动物开始的
they started with small animals, too...
直到他们犯下了大事
until they graduated to grander things.
他是说这些是礼物 因为他爱我
He said they were presents because he loved me.
他的爱真是源源不断
Oh, and his love did flow.
这孩子这么努力地表达对我的爱
And enjoyable as it was, to have a child
虽然我也很高兴
so committed to expressing his love for me,
但我也试着鼓励他去寻找
I did try to encourage him to find
另一种表达方式
another avenue of expression.
但无论我怎么说
Still, nothing I could say
他都没有停下
would get him to cease.
每一次 我会虔诚地
Each time I would dutifully
把一件礼物和我的一片灵魂埋到土里
bury one of these gifts along with a little piece of my soul.
我试着寻找一丝希望
Well, I tried to find a silver lining
来把柠檬做成柠檬水[自力更生]
to make lemonade out of lemons,
所以每次我埋下他送的一件礼物
so every time I buried one of his presents,
都在上面种上一丛玫瑰
I planted a rose bush on top.
从死亡中生出永生
You know, from death springs life eternal.
我猜你还没有孩子
You are childless, I presume?
像你这样瘦弱的姑娘 很难怀孕
A skinny little thing like you would struggle to carry.
我没有做母亲的天性
I don't really have the disposition for motherhood.
如果我的孩子既不酷又不好看
If my child wasn't cool or good-looking,
我绝对不喜欢他
there's no way I'd love it.
我就不是这样
Well, not me.
我爱我的孩子们
I love them all.
是迈克尔
It was Michael
让我明白了
who made me realize
我来到这个世界的目的
that I was put on this earth
就是养怪物
to raise the monsters.
我从没想过我会厌倦玫瑰的香味
I never thought I would tire of the smell of roses.
玫瑰一直是我最喜欢的花
Roses had always been my favorite flower,
但没过多久 它们就使我想吐
but soon they made me just want to retch.
当然没过多久就发生了
And of course then there was that
保姆的这场意外
incident with the sitter.
我说服了当局
I was able to convince the authorities
她是自杀的
that she had taken her own life.
至少我不用给她下葬了
At least I didn't have to bury that one.
在这之前
Um, up until that point,
我觉得我在抚养一个
I thought I was raising
一个花♥园♥物种连环杀手
a garden variety serial killer,
也许这是天赋
or possibly even a gifted one--
伴随着
you know, with its
随之而来的挑战
attendant challenges.
但是有一天他上学迟到了
But then came the day when he was late getting up for school,
我去叫他起床
so I went in to wake him.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表