他床上睡着一个陌生人
And there was a stranger in his bed.
不是陌生人
Well, not a stranger,
他还是我的孙子
I mean, it was still my grandson,
但是他一晚上长了十岁
but he'd aged a decade overnight.
这件事远离了自然领域可以解释的范畴
Now that was something far outside the natural realm.
就像他急着想达到什么一样
It was almost as if he was in a hurry to get somewhere,
在年龄方面 你们懂我的意思吗
age-wise, know what I mean?
你不用再告诉我该做什么了
You don't tell me what to do anymore.
奶奶
Grandma?
对不起
I'm-I'm sorry.
我能喝杯水吗
Can I have a glass of water?
要用敬语
M-M... May I?
我可以喝杯水吗
M... May I?
你可以
Yes. Yes, you may.
当你回顾重要人士的成长
When you look at men of significance,
像艺术家 世界领袖
you know, like artists or world leaders,
发明家 他们在通往成功的路上
inventors, they have all had their particular peccadilloes
都有过一定的过失 对吗
on their road to the top, haven't they?
但是一晚上长大十岁
But aging ten years overnight...
这是神的旨意
...that called for sacred intervention.
我必须得再次接受
I had to accept that once again,
我作为一个母亲的时光结束了
my days as a mother were at an end.
我一生都为心碎所累
I have been burdened with heartbreak my whole life.
破碎的美梦 破坏的誓言 破裂的婚姻
Broken dreams, broken promises, broken marriages.
但是这一次
But this one...
这一次我彻底崩溃了
...this one shattered me beyond recovery.
迈克尔让我相信
Michael had made me believe
我的出现意味着什么
that my presence here meant something.
那就是我很重要
That I mattered.
但我只是在他人生路上无形的一步
But I was just an invisible step along the path.
他跟我绝交了
He was done with me.
说实话 我觉得...
Honestly, I think that...
如果我再一次校正他的语法
if I had corrected his grammar one more time,
他会直接割开我的喉咙
he would've just slit my throat.
就像帮他的人一样
Like the help.
我不能给他
I wasn't going to give him
或任何男人满足感
or any man the satisfaction.
我一直以自己的方式生活
I have always lived my life on my own terms.
所以我来了
So I came here.
没错 是一座监狱
A prison, yes.
但在这里 我懂得了规则
But one where I knew the rules,
更重要的是 我懂得了陪伴
and more importantly... where I knew the company.
一瓶威士忌酒和一杯烈性饮料
Bottle of whiskey and a fenny chaser.
这就是我说的一路平安
Ooh, that's what I call a bon voyage.
我醒来时发现
I awoke to find myself
我被我亲爱的孩子们包围着
surrounded by my precious children.
除了我心爱的阿德
Well, minus my beloved Addie.
愿她安息
God rest her soul.
但其他人都在那里
But the others were there.
所有人都在
All of them.
永远和我在一起
With me, forever.
这才是我把我的灵魂
And that is the real reason
绑在这个地方的真正原因
I bound my soul to this place.
因为就像我之前说过的
Because, like I said earlier,
我生来就是个母亲
I was born to be a mother.
何不也为之而死呢
Why not die to be one, too?
至于我的孙子…
As for my grandson...
我再也不想见到他了
I never wanted to see him again.
就这样了
Well, there it is.
整个故事就是这样
The whole story.
不就是你们梦寐以求的一切吗 巫师们
Was it everything you dreamed of, witchypoos?
妈妈
Mommy.
怎么了 亲爱的
Yes, my darling?
差不多是喝茶时间了
It's almost tea time.
当然 我的小美女皇后
Of course it is, my little beauty queen.
我真傻
How foolish of me.
好吧 现在
Well, now.
现在我得离开了
You'll have to excuse me now.
我的家人在找我
My family calls.
走吧
Let's go.
你还要很久吗 性感爸爸
You gonna be much longer, DILF?
什么情况 现在人都不敲门的吗
What the hell? People don't knock anymore?
我们还要和你谈谈迈克尔的事
We still need to talk to you about Michael.
我们不会放过任何一个人的
We're leaving no stone unturned.
我还是没什么可说的 现在滚吧
I still have nothing to say to you. Now get out.
如果我们能帮你解决你的问题呢
What if we were to fix it so you didn't have to do that anymore?
站在窗前一边哭泣
Stand at the window, crying,
一边给自己打飞机
while you double-click your mouse?
你能做到吗
You could do that?
你能让冲动停止吗
You can make the impulse stop?
事实上 我唯一需要去掉的就是哭泣
Actually, it's only the crying part I can live without.
康斯坦斯去世的那天我第一次见到我的儿子
The day Constance died was when I first saw my son.
奶奶
Grandma?
奶奶
Grandma!
奶奶
Grandma?
不
No.
奶奶
Grandma!
醒醒
Hey. Hey, wake up.
醒醒
Hey, wake up.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
奶奶
Grandma.
在这所房♥子里的灵魂
The spirits in this house
是看不见的 除非他们想被人看见
can't be seen unless they want to be seen.
她不想见我
She doesn't want to see me?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你是谁
Who are you?
想被人看见的人
Someone who wants to be seen.
想帮忙的人
Someone who wants to help.
如果你真的想改变 我应该可以告诉你怎么做
If you really want to change, I think I can show you how.
我是个怪物
I'm a monster.
你为什么要帮我
Why would you want to help me?
因为我忍♥不住把你当成我的儿子
Because I can't help but think of you as my son.
即使你其实不是
Even though you're not, really.
于是我们开始交谈 以医生和病人的身份
And so we started talking, doctor to patient,
就在那天
on that very day.
他想做好人 非常得想
He wanted to be good, desperately.
我能从他的眼里看出他有多么需要我
I could see in his eyes how much he needed me.
我想让他拥有一切他从未拥有过的
I wanted him to have all the simple joys
一个真正的父亲能给他的简单的快乐
he never had without a real father to show him how.
他很聪明 出类拔萃
He was brilliant, off the charts.
他的大脑似乎比其他人领先五步
His brain always seemed five steps ahead of everyone else.
我和他在一起的时间越长
The more time I spent with him,
越觉得自己就是这个男孩的父亲
the more I began to feel like a father to this boy.
这所房♥子里的一切都死了
Everything in this house was dead.
我的妻子死了
My wife,
我的孩子永远不会长大
My baby was never going to grow up.
维奥莱特永远不会结婚
Violet was never going to get married.
但迈克尔是活着的
But Michael was alive,
这一切中唯一的一点光明
the only light to come out of all this.
我想把一切都给他
I wanted to give him everything.
你在做什么 离我的东西远一点
What are you doing? Stay away from my shit.
-他只是在研究 -他弄坏了
- He was just exploring. - He's fucked-up.
你离我的东西远一点 明白吗
You stay away from my shit, you understand?
我只想像你一样 爸爸
Well, I just want to be like you, Dad.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
其他的鬼魂
Other spirits.
他们偷偷告诉我的
They whispered to me.
你不是我的孩子 明白了吗
You didn't spring from my nutsack, got it?
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表