就算是我也创造不出来这么怪诞
Not even I could create something as monstrous,
邪恶 像你一样的东西
as evil, as you.
你离我远点
You stay away from me.
我能看见他开始转变
I could see him turning away.
转向了阴暗面
Turning to the dark side.
事态逐渐变得更糟
And it was about to get worse.
黑暗一直在边缘徘徊
The darkness was always on the edges.
渐渐渗入
Encroaching.
这房♥子里根本无法躲避黑暗侵蚀
It's impossible to avoid in this house.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
给她画一个笑脸
Giving her a smile.
成为明星就需要这样做
The things you have to do to be a star.
我要失去他了
I was losing him.
之后房♥子卖♥♥出去了
And then the house sold.
就这些了 亲爱的
That's it, baby.
-我们做到了 -是的
- We did it. - Okay.
-最后一箱 -好嘞
- Last one. - Okay.
开始搬
All right, here we go.
别 别 别
No, no, no, no!
她们都是好人
Those were good people.
她们值得活下去的机会
They deserved a chance.
她们不属于这里
They don't belong here.
你的所作所为让她们永远留在这了
Because of what you did, they'll be here forever.
发生什么了
What's happening?
我感觉不太好
I don't feel right.
你没必要杀了她们
You didn't have to kill them.
我了解你 你不是这样的
I know you. This isn't who you are.
我永远也救不了你
I never could have helped you.
都不值得一试
It was foolish to try.
迈克尔不仅仅是杀了那些女人
Michael didn't just kill those women.
他抹去了她们的存在
He made them cease to exist.
他杀了她们
He murdered their bodies
还毁掉了她们灵魂
and then destroyed their souls.
太糟了
Fuck.
所以说我们的新超级男巫就是个恶魔
So basically, our new Supreme is pretty much pure evil.
我们离开这吧
We should go.
科迪莉亚知道怎么做
Cordelia will know what to do.
怎么摆脱他
How to get rid of him.
这不是件易事
It won't be so easy.
维维安
Vivien.
本
Ben.
我们又能对话了吗
Are we speaking again?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
每个鬼屋都有个尴尬点
Every haunted house has a cold spot,
我觉得我们找到了
and I think we just found it.
我对你的爱从来没有停止
I never stopped loving you.
我知道
I know.
但我一直都恨他
But I never stopped hating him.
对于你需要迈克尔这件事 我不能原谅你
And I couldn't forgive you for needing Michael.
尽管我刚刚才意识到
Although, just now, I'm starting to realize
可能你根本就没得选择
maybe you never had a choice.
你儿子需要你 本
Your son needs you, Ben.
他想他爸爸了
He needs his father.
你们面对的不仅是个恶魔
What you're dealing with here is not just evil.
迈克尔不是一个你们除掉就完事的坏巫师
Michael is not just a bad witch for you to exterminate.
你什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
我看见一只长了十角七头的猛兽
"Then I saw a beast with ten horns and seven heads
从海里站起来
"Rising out of the sea
地球上的所有生物都要敬奉它
and all who dwell on the Earth will worship Him."
迈克尔的一切都很不正常
Nothing about Michael is natural to me,
他的出生 他的长相
not his birth, not his appearance.
起初我远离他 因为一切都太痛苦了
I kept away from him at first because it was painful.
接着就开始发生离奇的事
And then strange things started to happen.
每天都有一群乌鸦绕着房♥子飞
A murder of crows would encircle the house every day.
房♥间里又热得要命
Inside it was sweltering hot.
然后他们就来了
And then they came.
儿子的头发逐渐长成漆黑
"And the son became black as sackcloth with hair,
月亮变得像鲜血一样红
"And the whole moon became as blood...
星星从天堂坠落人间
"And the stars fell from the Heaven to the Earth
忿怒的大日到了
for the great day of wrath is come."
参见我主
I am in the presence of my Lord.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是安顿·拉维
I am Anton LaVey,
撒旦教会的黑教皇
Black Pope of the Church of Satan,
这些人是我的红衣主教
and these are my cardinals.
我假死就是为了今天
I faked my death to prepare for this day.
完全不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
什么情况
What's going on here?
我们跟随着西边的黑星
We followed a dark star from the west.
种种迹象都让人难以忽视
The signs are impossible to miss:
房♥间的温度
the temperature in this house,
建在地狱之门上的家
a home built over the portal to Hell,
乌鸦在天上敬奉着它的主
and the crows worshipping from above.
预兆都实现了
The omens are complete.
你是被选中的孩子
You're the chosen one.
是时候将你眼中的鳞片移除
The time has come to remove the scales from your eyes,
展现你真正的力量了
to show you your true power.
迈克尔变了
Something changed in Michael.
就如同他们开启了一扇门
It was like they opened a door
指明了真实之路
and they showed him his true path.
你为什么不阻止他们
Why didn't you stop them?
我以为就是个玩笑
I think I thought it was a joke.
他们就是一群失心疯的人 跟着一个
I mean, they were lost souls following a con man
某个可悲马戏团的骗子
from some pathetic circus.
我就这么以为的
That's what it seemed like to me.
直到黑弥撒发生
That is, until the Black Mass.
好孩子 你一定冻死了
Oh, dear child, you must be freezing.
快上来 我送你
Hop in. I'll give you a ride.
谢谢了
Thank you.
您真是救了我的命
You're a lifesaver.
河岸镇过去一点就到了
I'm just a couple miles up Riverside.
我还是...
You know something, I...
我还是自己走回去吧
I think I'd rather walk.
不可能了
It's not going to be possible.
真是个美好的夜晚啊
But it's such a lovely night.
是吧
Isn't it?
为什么
For what?
最宜谋杀啊
Murder.
为了你 迈克尔
For you, Michael.
都是为了你
It's all for you.
撒旦万岁
Hail Satan!
撒旦的圣徒
Ave Satanas.
父亲
Father.
如今我与你同在了
I am with you now.
那夜风雨交加
That night was a terrible storm.
冰雹如石头一般
Hail as big as rocks,
血雨腥风
rain of blood.
那夜我下了决心 必要杀了他
It was then that I made the decision to kill him.
泰特救了我
Tate saved me.
等我们灭了火 迈克尔已经不见了
And after we put the fire out, Michael was gone.
我不知道他去了哪儿
I don't know where he went.
不知道离开后谁抚养了他
I don't know who raised him after he left.
我只知道 本不是他父亲 泰特也不是
The only thing I know is, Ben is not his father, nor is Tate.
他是这所屋子里恶魔的产物
He was born from the evil of this house.
黑暗之源是他真正的父亲
The source of darkness is his true father,
他来到世间就是为了摧毁整个世界
and he is here to destroy the world.
麦迪逊
Madison.
麦迪逊
Madison.
听着 我知道
Look, I know it sucks
你们寄予厚望的人结果是个
that the guy you put your hopes into
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表