她是我见过最像母亲的人
She was the closest person I ever had to a mother.
直到今天 我都不知道她是怎么找到我的
To this day, I don't know how she found me.
我很高兴终于有了真正的家
I was glad to finally find a real home.
你是不是忘了什么
Aren't you forgetting something?
保佑我们 黑暗魔王 我们即将
Bless us, Dark Lord, for these thy gifts
享用来自您丰饶物产的馈赠
which we are about to receive from thy infernal bounty,
这是永恒路西法的力量
through the power of Lucifer Eternal.
门阿
Nema.
我发誓 除了你 唯一这么喜欢这玩意的
I swear, the only other person who liked this as much as you
就是我的第一任丈夫
was my first husband.
所以给他下毒才那么容易
And that's why it was so easy to poison him.
你不会给我下毒吧
You're not gonna poison me, are you?
如果你按我说的打扫房♥间就不会
Not if you clean your room, like I asked you to.
你不是真杀了你的第一任丈夫吧
You didn't really kill your first husband, did you?
不是
No.
我头三任丈夫都是我杀的
I killed my first three husbands.
你现在就学会也好
You might as well learn this now.
如果情况不好
If something isn't working,
不如快刀斩乱麻
it's best to just cut the cord.
而且要务必确保保险更新过了
And make sure the insurance policy's up to date.
真坏
That's evil.
当然
Hell yeah.
我可是魔鬼妈妈
I'm a devil mama.
她让我感到开心 有人保护
She made me feel happy and protected.
所以你可以明白
So you can understand
我为什么给了你她的样子和思想
why I gave you her form and her thoughts.
我需要人帮助我
I need someone to help me
承担重塑这个世界的重任
with the monumental task of remaking this world.
还有谁比我一直信任 爱的人
Who better than the one person I never stopped trusting
更合适
or loving?
你的衣服弄脏了
Your jacket is stained.
是啊
So it is.
衣橱里还有一件
There's another one in the dresser.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
-撒旦万岁 -还没到时候
- Hail Satan. - Not quite.
但我喜欢你的热忱
But I appreciate the sentiment.
米德女士 你真是光彩照人
Ms. Mead, I do believe you're glowing.
我觉得我第一次知道了自己在这世上的位置
For the first time, I feel I know my place in the world.
就是在你身边
By your side.
怎么了
What is it?
强大的存在
A powerful presence.
什么意思 他们都死了
What do you mean? Everyone's dead.
又活了
Not anymore.
我不知道这是怎么回事
I don't know what's going on.
坏消息 贱♥人♥
Bad news, bitch.
你死而复生了
You're back from the dead.
-什么 -深呼吸
- I'm what? - Just breathe deeply.
你需要时间搞清状况
You need time to get your bearings.
小可怜 同时被复苏
Poor dear, to be raised up and released
和解除身份咒
from an Identity Spell at the same moment.
真不敢相信布洛克捅了我的脑袋
I cannot believe Brock shoved a knife through my head.
那混♥蛋♥最好是死了
That fucking bastard better hope he's dead.
她是我们之中最弱的
She's by far the weakest among us
但反应却是最好的
and seems to be handling it the best.
人们对咒语的反应各不相同
People react to spells in different ways.
我觉得激活血液 加速恢复
I think the perfect antidote to stoke the blood
最好的办法
and speed up the recovery process
就是来一碗辣安达卢西亚冷汤
would be a spicy gazpacho Andaluz.
你觉得这里的厨房♥会有辣椒酱吗
You think the kitchen here has a spice rack?
谁能不能告诉我到底是怎么回事
Can someone please tell me what's going on?
什么意思 身份咒
What do you mean, Identity Spell?
我们为了保护你 给你施的
We placed it on you, for your protection.
可可也是
Coco, too.
让你无法发觉真正的自己
It kept you from knowing your true self.
为什么
Why?
因为你很特别 马洛里
Because you're special, Mallory.
我们需要你 我们需要你们三个
And we need you. We need all of you.
那你倒霉了
You're on your own with that shit.
我在电视行业挣了十亿美元
I made a billion dollars in TV,
而且我从来都靠的是做墙头草
and all I ever did was straddle the fence.
我现在是绝不会放弃这个策略的 姐妹
I'm sure as hell not dumping that strategy here, sisters.
我没许诺过什么 没签过字
I haven't promised anything. I haven't signed anything.
我不是来打败谁的
And I'm not here to defeat anyone.
谁管呢 难道你的逆行巫毒术
Who cares? As if you could ever defeat anyone
还能打败谁吗
with that backwards voodoo shit.
你们怎么可能打败我
How can any of you defeat me,
我已经赢了
when I've already won?
你没有赢
You haven't won.
或许你还没注意到这世界的样子
Perhaps you haven't noticed the state of the world.
几乎跟你的晚礼服一样糟糕
It's almost as bad as your dinner jacket.
但至少世界还有救
But at least the world can be saved.
靠你吗
By you?
靠我们所有人
By all of us.
把耳朵掏掏干净 我只观望
Get the wax out of your ears. I'm here to watch.
我可不是
But I'm not.
别让我再死一次了
Just don't let me die again, okay?
第一次感觉好糟
It really sucked the first time.
等我完事
When I'm done,
你们都会生不如死
you'll all wish you were still dead.
我一直以为世界会因冰和火终结
I always thought the world would end with fire and ice,
而不是女巫和男巫
not witches and warlocks.
第八季 第四集
[咒语]
Igneme accende.
[咒语]
Igneme accende.
[咒语]
Ex forma mutata. Summa partes.
记住 先生们
Remember, gentlemen,
咒语远不止是一堆古老的言语
a spell is much more than a series of arcane words.
是你赋予言语的
But it is the power you bring
力量才是魔法
to those words that makes the magic.
[咒语]
Summa partes. Ex forma mutata...
班克斯先生
Mr. Banks.
如果你还想突破一级
If you ever expect to rise beyond Level One,
就得按时到
you will arrive on time.
如果准时对你太严苛
If punctuality is too taxing for you,
去魔法城♥堡♥
join the Magic Castle
跟尼尔·帕特里克·哈里斯表演纸牌魔术吧
and do card tricks with Neil Patrick Harris.
对不起 先生
I'm sorry, sir.
而且你落了书
And you forgot your book...
又这样
...again.
看看你有没有练习咒语吧
Now let's see if you've been practicing your spells,
还是光玩你的魔杖了
or just fiddling with your wand.
[咒语]
Ex forma mutata.
[咒语]
Facti sunt figura novi.
很好 继续
Good. Keep going.
你们的法力 是分子层面的
Your power is molecular.
在你们的DNA之中
Woven into your DNA.
看到每一个原子
See every atom.
重排它们
Rearrange them.
改变它们
Transform them.
[咒语]
Ex forma mutata. Facti sunt figura novi.
[咒语]
Facti sunt figura novi.
-[咒语] -很好
- Ex forma mutata. Facti sunt figura novi. - Yes!
这就对了 先生们
That's what I'm talking about, gentlemen.
沙布利先生
Mr. Chablis.
我们被召唤了
We've been summoned.
约翰·亨利·摩尔
John Henry Moore.
最好是有什么天大的事
Something must be grotesquely important
让你觉得可以拿那个癌症棒熏臭我的办公室
for you to be stinking up my office with that cancer stick.
我以为你戒了
I thought you quit.
我每周都戒
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表